Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

IvX 4 discussion

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

it felt like more like the 3rd book.....hopefully 5 and 6 get more interesting

FYI the nuhumans and ms marvel wants to hold off the x-men till the cloud makes earth unlivable for mutants and suggest that the mutants either leave earth or die ......ms marvel suggests at the end does it make them the good guys or the bad

more of the x-men thinking of a new plan or have to find forge ....inhumans have forge....inhumans in limbo are going to attack the school thats in limbo

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The young Inhumans seriously considered delaying the X-men so they could just slowly die? Even Ms. Marvel and Moon girl? I'd really like to know what percentage of readers are rooting for the Inhumans here, because the more I hear about them the worse they are.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The young Inhumans seriously considered delaying the X-men so they could just slowly die? Even Ms. Marvel and Moon girl? I'd really like to know what percentage of readers are rooting for the Inhumans here, because the more I hear about them the worse they are.

1% of Marvel fans are rooting for the Inhumans.

Also, the writing for this whole story is weird. We know that Ms. Marvel and Synapse doesn't necessarily care about the Inhumans. Moon Girl didn't even want to become an Inhuman. What is Quake doing here? I may be biased towards the X-Men, but everyone should know that the X-Men can take down every Inhuman. That is a fact!

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raunjisto: @hopesummersforthefuture: Actually they wanted to protect the cloud, but after that got told that the mutants have two weeks left. They don't want to make earth toxic to mutants at all.

Although I imagine Medusa and the Royals won't care once they find out.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate inhumans. I cant even believe that ms marvel has her own comic book title.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel bad for both sides ......i hope they can move the cloud back where it belongs on the moon peacefully

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel bad for both sides ......i hope they can move the cloud back where it belongs on the moon peacefully

I don't feel bad for the Inhumans. I hope they choke on Storm's lightning bolts (except for Moon Girl and Kamala Khan).

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a rather solid issue. Even if the Inhumans are starting to gain an upper hand, it was done in a rather believable way. (With exception to Mosaic. Those moments with Emma and Fantomex are a b of a stretch. I'm sure Magneto could have been told, but there is no way he would be able to see the exact moments. He isn't omniscient)

@hopesummersforthefuture: I don't feel bad for the Inhumans, but I feel for the Nuhumans. They had no idea about the going on's 'til Mosaic told them. I like that they are asking the question that no one was willing to ask: Who really are the good guys?

Its unclear from their perspective because the X-Men attacked New Attilan, but only because they felt they had no choice. It blurs the line of good and evil and their questioning their loyalties make it all the more believable.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel, m and sabretooth are all in limbo. I hope they get to help colosus

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

This series baited us in with Issue 1. I'm glad I skipped issue 4

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

What do people expect. The whole storyline from the beginning was garbage and contrived. I thought this thing would be over by now. I'm waiting to read about there being a delay and how the event won't end until August and Resurrexion is pushed back or will start even though this isn't over. lol

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

What do people expect. The whole storyline from the beginning was garbage and contrived. I thought this thing would be over by now. I'm waiting to read about there being a delay and how the event won't end until August and Resurrexion is pushed back or will start even though this isn't over. lol

The worst part about it is that half of the X-Men can take down these murderers in a matter of minutes.

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: Idk watching colossus walking out of the fire like Bamf. He's gonna take them all on alone and win <3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.