Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Interactions, anyone?

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ultimatekey

Who do you want in the marvel universe to interact with each other? It can be a story, one shot, one panel, one page, whatever. And you can include what is going on in that scene.

I would like to see Kid Omega and X-23 interact. Too bad he is dating Oya now, I would have love to see him flirting with Laura and her threatening to kill him just like Magik. Or maybe when he sees Laura, he will feel attracted to her and that might cause conflict in his mind because he is going out with Idie. I can see him saying something funny like "How are you a clone of Wolverine?"

I wished Anole and Striker went together. AnoleXStriker, Marvel's new gay couple

Magik and Nico Minoru of the Runaways

Pixie and Molly Hayes and Klara Plast

Hellion and Justice

X-23 and Magik

Stepford Cuckoos and Layla Miller

Layla Miller and Magik

Rictor and Reptil and White Tiger

Shatterstar and X-23

Spiderman and Shatterstar

Emplate and Magik

Luna and the St.Croix Twins

Luna and Nocturne

Luna and Wiccan and Speed

Piotr jr. and Colossus again and Colussus dumb self finally realizing that is his son and hopefully he is a mutant. I want to see him interact with Domino along with his mother, Nereel (I hope this is addressed in Amazing X-Men).

Erista and Wolverine (Even though nobody cares about him)

No Caption Provided

Daken and Shatterstar (As a fight or a mutual attraction to each other), mainly because I saw these:

No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By adamTRMM

Wow, so many my mind cannot even focus.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Rockslide and everyone. It'd be a gazzilion flavours of hilarious, lmfao. Also, Kamala Khan (Ms Marvel v2) and Dust. I love Kamala. I really do.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rockslide and everyone. It'd be a gazzilion flavours of hilarious, lmfao. Also, Kamala Khan (Ms Marvel v2) and Dust. I love Kamala. I really do.

Oh and that reminds me

I would LOVE to see Dust and Monet interact. I want to see both of their personal views of their religion. Maybe in the current X-men series, they might interact.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@adamtrmm said:

Wow, so many my mind cannot even focus.

This is my reaction as well.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@ultimatekey:

"Piotr jr. and Colossus again and Colussus dumb self finally realizing that is his son and hopefully he is a mutant. I want to see him interact with Domino along with his mother, Nereel (I hope this is addressed in Amazing X-Men)"

any of those interactions could be cool, but this one would interest me the most, personally.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey:

"Piotr jr. and Colossus again and Colussus dumb self finally realizing that is his son and hopefully he is a mutant. I want to see him interact with Domino along with his mother, Nereel (I hope this is addressed in Amazing X-Men)"

any of those interactions could be cool, but this one would interest me the most, personally.

That would be cool, which is why it won't happen. Especially given the X-Force solicits regarding Domino...

Isn't Nereel dead? I thought she was dead...

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

@oldnightcrawler said:

@ultimatekey:

That would be cool, which is why it won't happen. Especially given the X-Force solicits regarding Domino...

Isn't Nereel dead? I thought she was dead...

Nope, she is still alive. I do not know when her last appearance was but it was probably back in the 90s or late 80s lol. Also, does anyone know how old Peter was when he slept with her? I thought this was like around the time he first joined the X-Men, so I thought he was 19. Nereel looks like a young woman, probably 22, i'm guessing or somewhere in her 20s. The last thing that happened to her is that she became the new chief of her tribe, the Savage Landers after her dad passed away.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, she is still alive. I do not know when her last appearance was but it was probably back in the 90s or late 80s lol. Also, does anyone know how old Peter was when he slept with her? I thought this was like around the time he first joined the X-Men, so I thought he was 19. Nereel looks like a young woman, probably 22, i'm guessing or somewhere in her 20s. The last thing that happened to her is that she became the new chief of her tribe, the Savage Landers after her dad passed away.

if Colossus was 19 in 1978 when he first traveled to the Savage Land, he should be 31 now.. so his kid should be 12.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey said:

if Colossus was 19 in 1978 when he first traveled to the Savage Land, he should be 31 now.. so his kid should be 12.

So you're saying that it's 1990 in the 616 universe? Besides, when did comic time even remotely match real time? They can always pull a Bendis and make him whatever age they want him to be.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

So you're saying that it's 1990 in the 616 universe? Besides, when did comic time even remotely match real time? They can always pull a Bendis and make him whatever age they want him to be.

no, I'm saying that Marvel time is generally a 3-1 ratio to our time, that's why Cyclops is still in his early 30's rather than being 67.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I thought Daken wasn't gay LMFAO. I will like to see them getting together hahahahaha. Also why are you posting too many same threads? Just asking.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ultimatekey

Daken is bisexual and Shatterstar is bisexual. So that is the reason why I want them to interact. I mean I have a lot of ideas and I like to express what I want to say or what is going in my mind. And i am pretty sure I am not the only one who wants to see some Marvel characters interact or meet with each other or have a simple conversation.

Would it help if I post my reasons on why the characters that I mention should collaborate or can you tell just by looking at them. Because I do have reasons why.

The only question about Daken and Shatterstar is how Rictor would handle it since Ric got on Shatterstar about his sexual desires, even though he cannot help it. I can see Daken using his pheremones on Shatterstar and he instantly fell in love with him but he fights his feelings for him and Rictor. At the end of the day, Ric thought the pheremones was messing Shatterstar up but it turns out that Shatterstar was attracted to Daken and he kept it a secret.

So, yeah I am pretty sure we as users of this website all have ideas for a lot of comic book characters that we want to see come to reality.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they could stop all the hero vs hero fighting, they would have time for more interesting interactions all around. Of course that's just my opinion.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

If they could stop all the hero vs hero fighting, they would have time for more interesting interactions all around. Of course that's just my opinion.

It does not have to be like that. It can be a team-up issue or series, where they either fight a super villain, stop a dangerous threat or just have a regular day in their lives.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't done an actual page count but it seems like the current comics are far shorter than they used to be back in the day (80's) but maybe it's just that there was more dialogue back then. Am I showing my age?

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast and Elmira from Tiny Toons

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numi said:

I haven't done an actual page count but it seems like the current comics are far shorter than they used to be back in the day (80's) but maybe it's just that there was more dialogue back then. Am I showing my age?

you are, but you're also right.

I started reading X-men in the early 90's, and the books from the 80's (X-Men Classic, for me) and the 90's always had at least 22 pages, and rarely more than one or two splash pages. They gave you a story in 2 or 3 issues what would be stretched over 4 or 5 now.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Wolverine008

@numi said:

Yeah, I'm younger than you, but I've played around comics from that era, and they were definitely more dialogue dense compared to today.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#20 TDK_1997  Online

@numi said:

Yeah, I'm younger than you, but I've played around comics from that era, and they were definitely more dialogue dense compared to today.

But most of the dialogue back in the days was cheesy and sounded pretty lame.So if you compare the dialogue today vs the dialogue back then - I think the current dialogue in comic books is much better.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put Cyclops alone in a room with Rachel Grey for an issue. I'm legitimately interested in seeing how these to interact with each other considering how entangled they are with eachothers history and how little they've interacted in comic pages.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By adamTRMM

@ultimatekey said:

Hellion and Justice

No Caption Provided

While I thought about this interaction as well, here is the answer. Hardcore canon B-]

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd buy 5 issues of Magneto interacting with Sinister, Stryfe and Apocalypse. Neither of these should be a "conversation" btw.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@ultimatekey said:

Hellion and Justice

No Caption Provided

While I thought about this interaction as well, here is the answer. Hardcore canon B-]

Just mentioning him and knowing him is not considered an interaction. I want it to be a face to face physical conversation or fight, or adventure, or whatever.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey:

Never said it was, only wanted to show what Hellion thinks about this interaction lol

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see Monet and Frenzy duke it out lol A major catfight between them that stemmed from a big argument about who is stronger or Monet pissing off Frenzy.

Colossus and Shatterstar

Rogue and Shatterstar

Mystique and Shatterstar

I wish that Nocturne makes a comeback in Amazing X-Men or Nightcrawler's solo series and her and Nightcrawler interact again. Since Colossus is going to be in Amazing X-Men, I just hope that Nocturne and Piotr Jr. interact. I just want to see how that turns out.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By devilsgrin81

@ageofhurricane said:

Oh and that reminds me

I would LOVE to see Dust and Monet interact. I want to see both of their personal views of their religion. Maybe in the current X-men series, they might interact.

Dust and Monet would be very interesting. Too troublesome and controversial for Marvel perhaps?

Storm and Thor - just need to see this more and more... hmmm that rhymed...

Rictor and Northstar and Shatterstar...

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey said:
    @ageofhurricane said:

Oh and that reminds me

Dust and Monet would be very interesting. Too troublesome and controversial for Marvel perhaps?

Storm and Thor - just need to see this more and more... hmmm that rhymed...

Rictor and Northstar and Shatterstar...

lol, that did.

Also, Kamala Khan and M, since they are both Muslim and have similar power sets and they are both superwomen.

About Shatterstar's interactions, this awesomely written fanfiction influenced me. I strongly recommend this. It was really good talking about Shatterstar's relationship with Rictor and him functioning in society. Northstar is involved too since he is like one of the first gay comic book superheroes.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6890782/1/Learning-Curve

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 and Penance (Hollow), I can totally imagine a scene of them that is similar to how Chamber first greeted Penance(who was M at the time) in Generation X since they were similar

M and Penance(Hollow)(I am talking about the "other" person that is actually in there)

Azazel and Sabretooth (I think that is going to happen based on their interaction in the Amazing X-Men)

Quentin Quire and M

I also wanted Legion and the Scarlet Witch to interact

Legion and Quicksilver

Legion and Polaris

Triage and Elixir

Kimura and Elixir

The Runaways and NYX(maybe X-23 is apart of this group again), I would like to see a crossover between them because they are both orphaned runaways that are homeless(kinda)

Daken and Kimura

Kimura and Shatterstar

Sprite and Shadowcat

Primal and Sabretooth

Reptil and Velocidad

I am kind of sad that Quentin and X-Girls was only an art project, not an actual comic book series. That would have been awesome seeing X-23 and QQ interact with him being the leader.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.