If the X-men films could give you ONE thing. What would it be?

#1 Posted by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

If the X-films could do ONE thing for you-- JUST ONE. What would it be?

Add a specific character to the films?
Focus on a certain arc?
Focus on a team?
Give a certain character a solo film?
Give a different take on an already established character?
Something else?

GO!

#2 Edited by Gazool (237 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd want Fox to handover the rights to Marvel .

#3 Posted by TJD2814 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

A decent sentinel

#4 Posted by McKlayn (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

mainly less clutter, i think thats the biggest problem with all the stories. SOOO many great characters and stories they try to do too much at once. Toss a few stories together, add in a billion characters with no screen time and it just doesn't flow. But to be more specific

A good Take on Cyclops, or maybe just Cannonball :D

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17054 posts) - - Show Bio

More Nightcrawler time.

#6 Posted by HeroUp2112 (10544 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by kiba (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't recast Logan for a long time. Give the character time to cool off and explore some others. I'd love for Scott, Jean and Kurt to be the focus of the next movie (or three)

#8 Posted by ursaber (2935 posts) - - Show Bio

A better Jean Grey!

#9 Posted by invain (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see them focus on one of the more iconic team line ups.

#10 Posted by igeptx (12 posts) - - Show Bio

A mutant massacre storyline that incorporates Gambit and Mister Sinister would be cool.

#11 Posted by ChomP (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Add a specific character to the films?

Focus on a certain arc? I would like is Legion Quest. no need for wolverine, kill Prof X off for good. hell the legion and his mom sex scene while pretending to be his his dad Prof X. would put people in shock. lol

or mutant Massacre as a lead into the Gambit Solo

Focus on a team? Original Marauders (Sinister, Blockbuster, Gambit, Lady mastermind, Mystic, Sabretooth Scrambler, Omega Sentinal, Prism, Vertigo) not a hero movies more Suicide squad style, cameos could be massive as well (Thor, Power pack (could open a new franchise there as well introduce Franklin Richards as well ) )

Give a certain character a solo film? Gambit Solo,

Give a different take on an already established character? X-Man on how he coped mentally from another timetime and his interactions with his 'new parents' scoot and gene in the current timeline, who never raised him. not necessarily his 'powers' more how the family unit worked with Scott and Jean had to deal with now having a third child from an alternate timeline.

Something else?

#12 Posted by darthphoenix (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

Budget!...

for bigger actors

For more expensive production

For more advertising and publicity

#13 Posted by TristanHeron (453 posts) - - Show Bio

A proper fight with another mutant team, with all the characters fighting at once. Like one of these splash pages in live action.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#14 Posted by Super_ninja (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

i wanna see more of Psylocke in the X-men Films or X-force. She's badass, sexy & Mysterious.

#15 Posted by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

I Storm, Emma, and Rouge to live up to their comicbook counterpart & storylines.

They always get washed over in favor of Jennifer Lawrence and Hugh Jackman.... Which Blows, because Storm and Cyclops are X-trinity...

#16 Posted by MasterOfEvil (1498 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught

#17 Posted by Bowzie (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Banshee, but bring him back older and a bit more experienced. Colin Farrel maybe.

I also like @TristanHeron s suggestion. There have been too many solo fights, and while those are awesome and have their place, X-men is a team book. I'd like to see larger mutant on mutant team fights with teams actually coordinating with each other.

#18 Posted by GigaBalls (6 posts) - - Show Bio

A true version of the Juggernaut

#19 Posted by AsheTDust (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring in the Stepford Cuckoos trio. You could do a lot with them.

#20 Posted by Teerack (10660 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#21 Posted by PeterParkerJr (5520 posts) - - Show Bio

If they could bring Emma Frost back.

#22 Posted by imfxlix (66 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. No more Jennifer Lawrence. Yes, she's a great actress, but Mystique is taking too much time and space. It's time we get over her.
  2. A proper Angel. I want to see the beautiful Warren Worthington III with all his magnificent.
  3. HOUSE OF M PLEAAAAAASE!! Love that story and it would fit well with the characters we have right now, except that I would have Ian McKellen's Magneto over Fassbender's. I get that he's a bad guy with a deep backstory and complicated personnality, but he's still supposed to be a villain.
#23 Edited by ursaber (2935 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto turns Cyclops to the dark side

This entire cast of X-Men

• Professor X
  • Jean Grey
  • Cyclops
  • Beast
  • Archangel
  • Iceman
  • Storm
  • Shadowcat
  • Colossus
  • Rogue
  • Gambit
  • Nightcrawler
  • Psylocke

Best portrayal of Jean Grey

Madelyne Pryor

#24 Edited by Thunderscream (2283 posts) - - Show Bio

Reboot with the actual original X-Men and actually delve into their individual origins:

Scott lost his parents in a plane crash, grew up in an orphanage and was manipulated by Black Jack to rob banks.

Jean experienced her best friend's death on the astral plain.

Beast was a star athlete and prodigy but concocted a serum to cure his mutancy, instead mutating further.

Angel was a billionaire playboy who started as a masked vigilante, the Avenging Angel.

Iceman turned his garage into a walk-in freezer and nearly killed a bully by putting him on ice.

Give us a sense of the characters' perspective, how being a mutant affects their lives and celebrate the fact that the movie is based off of a comic book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.