Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

If Disney + is gonna revive X-Men TAS is there hope for other shows as well?

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Wolverine and the X-Men would need to be completely retooled to gain my attention in a remake.

The anime did great as a standalone as well....

X-Men Evolution though, I would kinda like to see how they would revisit the group as older X-Men...

Idk....alot of the X-Men shows just ran their course or are just a product of an odd gimmick. So it's kinda hard to see them brought back.

I guess my real answer would be....Bring back gifted

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The 90s cartoon was the only X-men cartoon I really watched. I'd rather see it rebooted than revisited. Maybe retell some of the classic stories in a modern setting with better animation and less censorship.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

I miss my girls. :,(

No Caption Provided

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Honestly Wolverine and the X-Men would need to be completely retooled to gain my attention in a remake.

The anime did great as a standalone as well....

X-Men Evolution though, I would kinda like to see how they would revisit the group as older X-Men...

Idk....alot of the X-Men shows just ran their course or are just a product of an odd gimmick. So it's kinda hard to see them brought back.

What was wrong with Wolverine and the X-men? I liked it, only issue was it tried to squeeze too much into it and moved pretty fast.

Anime was decent, animation was great and girls were hot, but it had story issues.

Evolution was a little slow and boring for me. I did like Jean and Kitty on that show but that was about it.

Was Gifted any good? Heard Legion was good but didn't know much about Gifted, I just remember it came out around that time when there were like 20 super hero shows coming out.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: lol don't think disney will do that unfortunately, wish they did though, maybe if the anime continued

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
    @koays said:

No Caption Provided

Was Gifted any good? Heard Legion was good but didn't know much about Gifted, I just remember it came out around that time when there were like 20 super hero shows coming out.

The Cuckoos definitely look hot

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:
    @pyrofn said:
    @koays said:

No Caption Provided

Gifted was....flawed.

A major problem it had was that the parents (the most boring characters) took time away from the Kids and the resistance.

If they brought it back I would love to see it without the parents or with them just in a supporting while we focused heavily on the X-Men lure that the series always seems to come close to touching on before it swerves away.

Another was that it often repeated scenes or situations.....but it got alot better towards the end of season 2 to the point of being pretty interesting.

I would love to see it return with a new showrunner and a bit of a streamlined plot.

Legion is just on another level though....it's not as much a superhero show as a great drama piece but I'm glad it ended where it dead.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought Gifted seemed like some weird fan fiction, which is usually the case when you've got boring main characters.

Avatar image for obscureobsidian
    ObscureObsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I kinda think the most probable outcome rn would be creating a new cartoon, one connected to other Marvel cartoons at the time. I can even imagine Marvel pulling a DC Super Hero Girls and launching a cartoon with sanitized versions of their most iconic female characters including the X-Ladies. Let's be honest, X-Men is a gold mine in that scenario. And I wouldn't be as angry as other people could, mostly because that means that there's the possibility that in the future I can heard a girl saying their faves is some previously obscure character for non-comic readers like Emma, Dazzler, Moonstar, Magik, Polaris or Psylocke, or even more iconic characters like Rogue, Jean, Kitty, Jubilee or Storm. And I'm saying this as someone who finds DC Super Hero Girls to be pretty bad.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hi

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@koays said:

@iamre321 said:
    @pyrofn said:
    @koays said:

No Caption Provided

Gifted was....flawed.

A major problem it had was that the parents (the most boring characters) took time away from the Kids and the resistance.

If they brought it back I would love to see it without the parents or with them just in a supporting while we focused heavily on the X-Men lure that the series always seems to come close to touching on before it swerves away.

Another was that it often repeated scenes or situations.....but it got alot better towards the end of season 2 to the point of being pretty interesting.

I would love to see it return with a new showrunner and a bit of a streamlined plot.

Legion is just on another level though....it's not as much a superhero show as a great drama piece but I'm glad it ended where it dead.

All this is true, but the cuckoos were awesome lol

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Cuckoos and Lorna were the best parts of Gifted. But I did very much enjoy the show. Agreed with above, less of the parents would have made it better. John and Marcos were also great characters as well.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: I miss the cuckoos, i miss lorna, i miss john. Marcos can go **** himself. even the siblings weren't that bad.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: true and yea i liked polaris and john

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: So is the show worth watching or not lol. I remember I had so much super hero fatigue when it came out.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@mcklayn: So is the show worth watching or not lol. I remember I had so much super hero fatigue when it came out.

yea id watch it. I mean you got to understand what your getting into but if your expectations isnt to high its a pretty fun show. It had several good characters (and some duds) id suggest give it a try (sorry i took so long to reply)

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's on its way

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
    deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Color me more Jean Grey tripping down into someone's arms and Cyclops crying out loud JEANNNN! Yeah this is just pathetic. They are out of ideas

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Koays

It's the most popular non movie X-Men property so I'm not surprised they're using this as a way to reignite the brand in pop culture

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopfully the silver surfer animated series will return

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

It's the most popular non movie X-Men property so I'm not surprised they're using this as a way to reignite the brand in pop culture

smart honestly, im excited they are bringing back alot of the original voice actors and hopefully tehy will tackle some of the newer (yet good) stories like id messiah complex ect

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    @koays said:

smart honestly, im excited they are bringing back alot of the original voice actors and hopefully tehy will tackle some of the newer (yet good) stories like id messiah complex ect

Agreed, that's the only thing I want to see honestly. If we can get a animated version of the New X-Men -> Decimation Era growth of the team I would love it.

The one thing I enjoy about this idea more then bringing back another one is that we don't have to sit through the DoFP, AoA, Phoenix Saga remakes for a millionth time because this show has already done it.

Let's get to the X-Men as teachers, Cassandra Nova, Utopia, and Second Coming arcs

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @mcklayn said:
    @koays said:

Agreed, that's the only thing I want to see honestly. If we can get a animated version of the New X-Men -> Decimation Era growth of the team I would love it.

The one thing I enjoy about this idea more then bringing back another one is that we don't have to sit through the DoFP, AoA, Phoenix Saga remakes for a millionth time because this show has already done it.

Let's get to the X-Men as teachers, Cassandra Nova, Utopia, and Second Coming arcs

So reason i didnt even think of Decimation that would be so great, I'm sure they will twist the stories with the characters they got. I am curious do you think they will do a time jump? Or even Alter the main roster a bit? I saw the Nightcrawler Voice actor listed as a returning person. I would love to see idk Emma & Magik added to the cast but idk even Kitty or colossus, what you think?

(also gambit voice actor is the best so excited for him lol)

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just wondering if they're going to do a refernece to the Spider-Man crossovers. (IIRC, Beyonder and Madam Web made it so Storm won't remember Secret Wars, or at least claimed to, but still leaves the two parter)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.