Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

I Wish There Was a Decimation for nuhumans

Takeshi57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Takeshi57

Instead of it always being the mutants who have the decimation events. Decimation and IvX is just an excuse to make mutants look bad and have them be wiped out over and over again. We never see anything like nuhumans being killed en masse, despite there being more than them than mutants at the moment. It just feels hypocritical to always go after mutants and kill them/de power them, instead of just getting rid of super beings in general. If they want less X-Men, stop destroying random mutants. I know things are good now, but how much longer until the next writer comes along and says "wow, over 500 mutants on Krakoa... that's too many, better have another event where they're down to 50 or less".

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing is, no one actually cares about nuhumans enough to feel the desire to wipe out a bunch of them. They simply don’t matter.

Plus, maybe at some point some one will want to use them in a storyline. Until then they mostly sit in limbo as a failed experiment.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing is, no one actually cares about nuhumans enough to feel the desire to wipe out a bunch of them. They simply don’t matter.

Plus, maybe at some point some one will want to use them in a storyline. Until then they mostly sit in limbo as a failed experiment.

QFT

Avatar image for theinsufferable
    TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ plus it's petty. I couldn't care less what they do to Doucheumans. Give me some good X-Men instead of that. Also, Death of the Inhumans is a thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.