Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

I need an X-Men update....

Rich-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rich-Man

Hi True Believers! I recently started collecting Avengers Vs X-Men because i read alot of Avengers comics. But I have never really been a great follower of the X-Men comics. So can someone give me an update on a few things like:

• Where's Charles Xavier?
    • What happened to Jean Grey?
    • Why is Magneto living with the X-Men on Utopia?
    • Which X-Men have died?

your help would be much appreciated!

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Lokheit

@Rich-Man said:

Hi True Believers! I recently started collecting Avengers Vs X-Men because i read alot of Avengers comics. But I have never really been a great follower of the X-Men comics. So can someone give me an update on a few things like:

• Which X-Men have died?

You replicated the thread, I will answer in both of them the same so you can see it :P

I'm not sure where Charlie is. He was on Utopia but has been seen in other places since Schism (like Wolverine's school to advice him, but he isn't a part of the school staff), most writters have forgotten about him, sadly.

Jean Grey was killed many years ago by Xorn (who believed himself to be Magneto because he was allucinating under the effects of a power enhacing drug) who caused her a heart attack at a planetary scale.

Magneto has accepted Cyclops as a true leader of the mutant race after what he did against Osborn during the events of Utopia. He has stated to Xavier that both, Magny's and Charlie's vision is old and the future belong to the young.

Many X-Men have died (and rebirth, I'm not sure where was the last time you read something about the X-Men). Right now the most important member of the team that is dead is Nightcrawler.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By umbrafeline

@Lokheit said:

@Rich-Man said:

• Which X-Men have died?

You replicated the thread, I will answer in both of them the same so you can see it :P

I'm not sure where Charlie is. He was on Utopia but has been seen in other places since Schism (like Wolverine's school to advice him, but he isn't a part of the school staff), most writters have forgotten about him, sadly.

Jean Grey was killed many years ago by Xorn (who believed himself to be Magneto because he was allucinating under the effects of a power enhacing drug) who caused her a heart attack at a planetary scale.

Magneto has accepted Cyclops as a true leader of the mutant race after what he did against Osborn during the events of Utopia. He has stated to Xavier that both, Magny's and Charlie's vision is old and the future belong to the young.

Many X-Men have died (and rebirth, I'm not sure where was the last time you read something about the X-Men). Right now the most important member of the team that is dead is Nightcrawler.

banshee, jean, the original charles*, nightcrawler**, wallflower, wind-dancer are deceased

*chuckles had a few clones of himself made

**the 616 nightcrawler died at the hands of bastion and has been replaced by aoa nightcrawler

i think there was a quest on here about which x-folk have bit the dust

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Lokheit

@umbrafeline said:

@Lokheit said:

@Rich-Man said:

• Which X-Men have died?

banshee, jean, the original charles*, nightcrawler**, wallflower, wind-dancer are deceased

**the 616 nightcrawler died at the hands of bastion and has been replaced by aoa nightcrawler

Not exactly a clones reserve, his body was old and they transplanted his brain to a new body using Shi'ar tech.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#5  Edited By umbrafeline

@Lokheit said:

@umbrafeline said:

@Lokheit said:

@Rich-Man said:

• Which X-Men have died?

Not exactly a clones reserve, his body was old and they transplanted his brain to a new body using Shi'ar tech.

right, im thinking of palpatine ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.