Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

I found Nate's Universal Level TP feat

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
    deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scan 3-4 : Purple mutant from alternate reality mind controls people in earth 616.

Scan 2: Nate fights that guy with psi-bolts and nearly kills him.

Scan 1 : Nate learns his backstory although he didn't allow him to do it.

X-Man #63-64-65

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@aqualion0: where's the universal tp feat? Or did I read the scans wrong?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Controlling people from alternate reality is universal range TP and Nate easily bested that guy.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Stahlflamme

If I'm hearing universal tp feat I imagine more something like affecting everyone in a universe than controlling one person in another universe. Even if we see it as universal range it doesn't mean Nate has the same just because he is more powerful in a direct battle of minds. He did nkt demonstrate the same rabge here while his opponent did not demonstrate any overly impressive power output but at best an impressive range, which is also debatable. I mean if I punch through a portal between universes I can hit someone in another universe but my punches would not be universal range punches.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the correct phrasing is multiversal TP feat. Since it transcends the boundary between universes.

That said....its not really as impressive as it's being made out to be here. It's just a really strong telepath fighting Nate. Other then haninging with Nate and entering other universe all he really did was beat up fodder psychics.

The "multiversal" Nate feat we usually see is Nate combining the girls mind across different realities.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a cool feat but not universal.

The Purple guy sensed someone in another universe and controlled him. I'd say it could be translated to getting past boundaries of universes.

Other telepaths have done similar, moondragon projecting to future timelines, Xavier projecting to future timelines, Rachel projecting to the past, Jean projecting to heroes reborn universe, Jean sensing a battle in another dimension/universe (asgard), Xavier sensing someone's intent in limbo (another dimension), Mantis projecting to another universe.

A better universal feat is Cerebra Amped Xavier accessing the universal consciousness

Or Phoenix Jean stretching Masterminds mind to touch everything in the universe

(I saw a statement of Phoenix touching every soul in creation from the mkraan crystal, but haven't seen it)

Xavier mentally survives being immersed in the thoughts of the universe

Moondragon contacting every mind in the universe, using Mindgem

Nate grey does have a feat that can be Interpreted as multiversal, linking a large number of kinds (I don't want to say infinite), on multiple earth's across the multiverse

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqualion0: no it's not. Beating him wouldn't take universal tp anyway. For instance Karma beat Shawdowking and her range back then was basically line of sight, but by your logic she's planetary. She's not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By adamTRMM

Yeah, that's not the top feat that can be found in Counter X Xman run.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.