Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

husk in generation x??

Avatar image for staceyandhitesh
    staceyandhitesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok so I am little behind in reading Generation X but from the preview I seen for the 8th issue, husk seems to appear in it as a therapist and clearly you can tell shes not part of the x-men... Can someone please educate me or refer me to the issues she was last in where she leaves the x-men world to be come a therapist or just lead a normal life and not be a hero... cause some issues iv seen of hers before this she is a x-men and comes and goes in some issues.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She became a therapist in Wolverine and the X-Men. Her living a normal life is new, but it's not the first time we have seen her try to do so.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@staceyandhitesh: Very Very bad WOlverine and the X men series by Jason aaron, and Husk was all about being the leader of the x men one day so bah lol

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Jason Aaron put her through some terrible "Husk is crazy/multiple-personality-disorder!" stuff that's not worth reading and got cured somehow anyway. She was a teacher in Wolverine and the X-Men, but now she's a therapist, which I guess makes sense considering most psychiatrists get into that field because they are trying to work out their own mental issues. ;) After the hell Jason Aaron put her through, I'm okay with her taking a breather from the fighting and focusing on helping others as a therapist for a little while. Though she should consider coming out of retirement considering Monet is the new Emplate!

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason Aaron put her through some terrible "Husk is crazy/multiple-personality-disorder!" stuff that's not worth reading and got cured somehow anyway. She was a teacher in Wolverine and the X-Men, but now she's a therapist, which I guess makes sense considering most psychiatrists get into that field because they are trying to work out their own mental issues. ;) After the hell Jason Aaron put her through, I'm okay with her taking a breather from the fighting and focusing on helping others as a therapist for a little while. Though she should consider coming out of retirement considering Monet is the new Emplate!

YOu advertise Gen X I want Gen X dang it, give me Husk Chamber Jubs and M back! (even toss blink in if you want since she started their, oh and MOndo since he resurfaced recently)

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be nice to see her active again, but I don’t think we’re going to see her running around in a uniform anytime soon.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be nice to see her active again, but I don’t think we’re going to see her running around in a uniform anytime soon.

she seems to be throwing elbows in the latest issue, hopefully this will lead to a reformation of the real Gen X with Jubs, Chamber, Husk, M and maybe drag mondo and blink out of the dark to join up so you got an all original team

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.