Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

How X-Men: First Class Breaks Marvel Continuity

• 101 results
    Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Eyz

Because outside of comic fans(geeks?) nobody takes continuity too seriously. Movies can follow and retcon stuff/correct details all the time. The same goves for all the Star Wars movies, the Matrix trilogy, Tron&Tron Legacy, etc..

Also, it's not like this is the first this happened in these X-men movies.
    That Hank McCoy will only be regarded as a small cameo in X-men 2, like the name Gambit on a computer in a previous movie was, etc.. Fans will note that, mainstream audience not much.
    And before Shadowcat became actually a character in X-men 3, she was only a small uncredited cameo in X-men 1 & 2. Well, Emma's the same, in First Class she'll be a real character and in Wolverine she was a cameo. Just imagine it was another mutant with similar problems.

There! Problems solved!

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Band Lone

Did he just bashed on Jim Carey's Number 23???! Dude that movie was a freaking masterpiece! 

I hate Maths and numbers but I loved that damn movie! xD

Fantasgasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Fantasgasmic

I think the studios are under pressure to use popular characters from various "eras" of the book to ry and appeal to a larger demographic. I also wouldn't be surprised if Marvel pressured the studio to throw in relative unknowns like Darwin, and Azazel to pique interest/ notoriety around that character so they can be utilized in an upcoming storyline.

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By Gylan Thomas

Another continuity contradictiomn would be Mystiques age. 
    In Last Stand when she loses her powers no way she looks old enough to have been around in the 60's. 
    So far this seems to have little if any conection to the existing movies.
    JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By JonesDeini
    @danhimself: Because that would make sense!!!
    _Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By _Wildcard_

the entire X-men movie franchise is a sad broken relic. I say marvel should buy back the rights, wait 5 years, and actually make it right. thats what they did with hulk and it was twice as good as the ang lee version. i see no reason the same thing wouldn't apply to X-men.

fullofmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By fullofmetal

I just want Beak to fly in there, punch Mags and Charlie in the face, grab Angel, and fly back out. 

Why? Because that entire scene looks skeevy and creepy and Angel is way too badass for that.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#58  Edited By Trodorne
    @Gylan Thomas said:
    " Another continuity contradiction would be Mystiques age. In Last Stand when she loses her powers no way she looks old enough to have been around in the 60's. So far this seems to have little if any connection to the existing movies. "
    Well the idea is that no one knows how old she is, which gives her a aura of dare i say it... mystique. hence her name. no one really knows anything about her true self or even her origins all we know is she hates human kind and anyone who supports them.

@_Wildcard_ said:
    " the entire X-men movie franchise is a sad broken relic. I say marvel should buy back the rights, wait 5 years, and actually make it right. thats what they did with hulk and it was twice as good as the ang lee version. i see no reason the same thing wouldn't apply to X-men. "
     Well the reason they did the revamp of the hulk is to get him ready for the Avengers movie. and they did not want to use the Ang Lee continuity as it screwed up enough of it. 

As for continuity in general things can be fixed much similar to X-men Origins: Wolverine. Adamantium bullet to the head and all is forgotten. for if you all remember Fox board members and CEO's are the same geniuses who cancelled Firefly, Family Guy, Futurama and just to name a few shows and some of which they brought back to tv. those board members have as much common sense as pennies in an empty peanut butter jar. 

But why should it bug us. because most of the general population is what this movie is for. everyone knows when it comes to comics of any kind most people can't tell the difference from their faces and their butts. its like going to a Michael Bay film. its better to turn off your brain so you don't damage it.
    ClawFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By ClawFist

ULTIMATE X-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like what the new Spider-Man director said, how he wanted to do something more or less based on Ultimate Spider-Man. I really wouldn't mind seeing an Ultimate X-Men movie type of reboot, I think I'd prefer it actually. I'm defnitely planning on checking out this First Class movie out, but it is very discouraging when you know how the story more or less should involve and the actual movie makes no effort in involving those characters so I can deifintely see where everyone is coming from, if I'm watching this movie for anything, its probably to see the character interaction between Xavier and Magneto, and how well the Hellfire Club is intergrated into the big screen,  

BRING HOME THE BACON!!! Oops lol I meant BRING IT HOME KEVIN BACON!!!  

I don't like however that they're using the same make-up for Mystique, I was hoping this was gonna be a complete reboot and we'd see a more traditional looking Mystique

_Wildcard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By _Wildcard_
    @Trodorne: i still haven't forgiven fox for cancelling firefly. neither has nathan fillion lol. I know that the films are made for people with an IQ of 85 and 7 kids, but does that mean that the actual fans, the people that actually care, should have to suffer through a film full of weird semi-connected characters? just look at wolverine, did they really need to make deadpool into weapon XI? no. my problem isn't the continuity. my problem is the butchery of the characters themselves. I'm rambling, but oh well...
    kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By kuchiku
    @CrimsonAvenger:  Agreed
    waruikumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62  Edited By waruikumo

It really can't be any worse than Captain America looks, or Wolverine Origins was (I still refuse to watch it) 

On the other hand Aronofsky doing a Wolverine movie, THAT "i'd buy for a dollar".  It's a dam SHAME Jack Nicholson isn't like 30 to 40 years younger.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By Ferro Vida

How does the First Class hairy old Beast fit in if in the second X-Men film he's all skin and bones?

In the comics, Beast would wear a latex mask and gloves to cover his fuzzy blue features soon after his change. You can see him wearing them during Jean Grey's second funeral.
    thewidowsbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By thewidowsbite
    @Shadowdoggy said:
    "@zao_89: I can't speak for everyone, but it's sort of a slap in the face for all the fans who've been waiting (in my case nearly 30 years) for someone to do a movie about the X-Men only to have them treat it like the original source material isn't good enough to support the film the idea of an "X-Men First Class" movie has a very specific connotationand calling it that without giving the ACTUAL first class of X-Men the credit they deserve is a little screwed up also, it seems like they're just adding in random mutants when there are so many pivotal mutants in the marvel u that deserve a spot in a film  way before Darwin any how ....no offense to Darwin...  "

Couldn't agree more. I'm only 18 but have been an X-Man fan since early childhood and am beyond apalled. They are butchering the creative, sensational, original material that was the X-Men comics. I know the X-Men and their history like the back of my hand and know for a fact that next to none of this garbage is remotely faithful to the original concept.  

My main beef with this film is: 
    -The absence of the pivitol characters (Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, and Angel) as well as Beast's blatant continuity error (plus, out of all the original X-Men to use since they had to only include one, why Beast? I love Beast as much as anyone else but if they had to pick one I would have went with Cyclops since he was the first X-Man.)
    -The absence of the team's first major threat: the Brotherhood (formed by Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Mastermind, and Toad). Personally, Avengers movie or not (probably not), I would have loved to see the Scarlet Witch in live action.
    -The use of Havoc and Emma Frost (who are Cyclops' younger brother sans the actual older brother; and a character who appeared alongside that same brother in another film set 20 years later, in which she is much younger and less curvy).
    -The entire concept of Angel (Kravitz), though she is gorgeous. This is a personal blow since I remember her character's introduction and overall appearance and personality in Grant Morrison's New X-Men. 
    -Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw. Great actor and all, but I just can't see him as Shaw; maybe Donald Pierce or Banshee, but not Shaw.
    thewidowsbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By thewidowsbite
    @Eyz said:

"Because outside of comic fans(geeks?) nobody takes continuity too seriously. Movies can follow and retcon stuff/correct details all the time. The same goves for all the Star Wars movies, the Matrix trilogy, Tron&Tron Legacy, etc..  Also, it's not like this is the first this happened in these X-men movies. That Hank McCoy will only be regarded as a small cameo in X-men 2, like the name Gambit on a computer in a previous movie was, etc.. Fans will note that, mainstream audience not much. And before Shadowcat became actually a character in X-men 3, she was only a small uncredited cameo in X-men 1 & 2. Well, Emma's the same, in First Class she'll be a real character and in Wolverine she was a cameo. Just imagine it was another mutant with similar problems.  There! Problems solved!"

Except Hugh Jackman confirmed it she was the real Emma Frost at Comic-Con 2008; then Marvel made an article confirming the Origins Emma to be Emma Frost in their official website and in the commercial trailers. 
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @Band Lone said:
    " Did he just bashed on Jim Carey's Number 23???! Dude that movie was a freaking masterpiece!   I hate Maths and numbers but I loved that damn movie! xD "
    Yes, I bashed it. I can't stand the film, and I'll tell you the story why if you'd like.
    Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ferro Vida
    @inferiorego said:
    " @Band Lone said:
    " Did he just bashed on Jim Carey's Number 23???! Dude that movie was a freaking masterpiece!   I hate Maths and numbers but I loved that damn movie! xD "
    Yes, I bashed it. I can't stand the film, and I'll tell you the story why if you'd like. "
    Oh, please do, Unkie Matt
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @Ferro Vida said:
    " @inferiorego said:
    " @Band Lone said:
    Yes, I bashed it. I can't stand the film, and I'll tell you the story why if you'd like. "
    Oh, please do, Unkie Matt "
    Unkie Mat is so tired... I'll tell it later.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mercy_
    @Ferro Vida said:
    " @inferiorego said:
    " @Band Lone said:
    Oh, please do, Unkie Matt "
    LMFAO. 
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TheMess1428
    @sora_thekey said:
    " @TheMess1428: No one mentioned it when I mentioned it HERE "
    Yeah well nobody really mentioned it anywhere. lol
    JeffGoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By JeffGoldblum

If this movie performs well enough I wouldn't be surprised if they made a sequel that ditched the continuity of the first three films entirely.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Mercy_

Yeah. My issue isn't with the amount of marvel comic continuity it breaks. I've come to view the movies ad what they are; something entirely separate from the comics. My issue is with the amount of movie continuity it breaks. Couldn't agree more with this article.

johnnie619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By johnnie619
    @sladewilson30 said:
    "like i said before, i can't believe they screwed up the continuity "

@cattlebattle said:
    "this article is a lame attempt to be funny " 

this movie makes alex older than scott. WHY im hoping they explain it all at the end of the movie im hoping that there is some sort of time travel or whatever why is alex older ARRRRRR
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Mercy_

I also HATE how the diamond form looks.

doddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By doddy
    @The Dark Huntress said:

" I also HATE how the diamond form looks. "

at least this diamond form looks better than its counterpart in origins wolverine... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Mercy_
    @doddy: I dislike the effects for the most part. The promo shot......UGH. 
    Avatar image for crimsoncomedian
    CrimsonComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CrimsonComedian

You think if enough people signed something, they wouldn't release this movie? 

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Lokheit
    @CrimsonComedian said:
    " You think if enough people signed something, they wouldn't release this movie?    "
    Problem is that they are taking enough money for the casual viewers showing them special effect to allow themselves p**s all the fan comunity... 

Someone should put a restraining order on Bryan Singer in order to never touch again a film about comic books... 

Just when you start to think about FOX-Men as an alternate universe  (a one that I dislike a lot, but an alternate one) much like the ultimate universe, then they jut blow their own continuity... 

As @Inferiorego said, there is the problem with Emma Frost (and I'm not going to dig into the "sister of silver fox" thing...), but aditionally, on wolverine films Scott Summers had more or less the same age than Emma. On this film he is said to be too young by that time... then you see Emma Frost AND Scott's younger brother... who if even in this universe is the older one, should be reason enough for Scotty being there... unless Havok is 20 years older than him of course! 

And if they end up trying to fix this with the original team (even the films original team without iceman and angel and with storm) making  a cameo as Xavier secret team once Erik goes mad (they can even call them x-force and ruin another team for this film :P) this will break the continuity even more because Xavier met Scott (and BTW Emma) when he was bald during wolverine: origins... 

The script of this film is so full of FAIL that even fixing it will be a FAIL... and the big problem is that they aren't loosing the rights if they continue doing films and once Marvel regain the rights, there will be a time before they can make a new continuity so the casual viewers can forget the first movies and don't be confused.
    JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By JamesSpiring

Isn't Xavier bald as a result of his mutant powers? The actor who plays him in First Class should've shaved his head. That's a big screw-up.

Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#80  Edited By Gylan Thomas
    @Trodorne said:
    " @Gylan Thomas said:
    " Another continuity contradiction would be Mystiques age. In Last Stand when she loses her powers no way she looks old enough to have been around in the 60's. So far this seems to have little if any connection to the existing movies. "
    Well the idea is that no one knows how old she is, which gives her a aura of dare i say it... mystique. hence her name. no one really knows anything about her true self or even her origins all we know is she hates human kind and anyone who supports them. 

I get that but what I'm pointing out is that in Last stand she loses her powers. No more disguising herself. The Raven Darkholme that was left powerless was not old enough to be in this First Class.
    univaldojr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By univaldojr

We have to remember... in the 70's was very common the use of indutors of images... this can explain the looks of Dr. McCoy at X2. 

Avatar image for orionstarlancer
    OrionStarlancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By OrionStarlancer

The main thing I got out of the trailer was that Xavier and Magneto age terribly while Emma Frost, Mystique, and Hank age incredibly well.  In fact, in the 30-40 yr gap between the settings of the first x-men to this movie, it looks like the two elderly gentlemen quadruple their age, and the rest might actually get younger.  SIGH.   

And in light of this bizarre sense of time, I am left with one main question: in the absolutely enormously populated Marvel universe, WERE THERE NO OTHER CHARACTERS WHO ACTUALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUNG IN THE 60'S????

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#83  Edited By sweatboy
    @sora_thekey said:

" Why hasn't anyone commented on the fact that Mystique and Beast have a thing going in the trailer?  

No Caption Provided
    "
    cos it's Mystique, 

PS "I got a blue house with a blue window,   blue is the colour of all that i wear.
    blue are the streets and all the trees are blue, i have a girlfriend, and she is blue too, daba di da ba daaai a daba deee daba"
    Avatar image for playdohsrepublic
    playdohsrepublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By playdohsrepublic
    Tough guys can't be tough guys if they're naked and running
            Obviously you've never seen Eastern Promises, Mat.
    DP812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85  Edited By DP812
    @zao_89 said:
    " WHO CARES IF IT'S OUT OF CONTINUITY? If it was a comic series set in another universe, would you still be complaining? Of course not, so why should you complain about the movies? "
    You've missed the point. The problem isn't that the film is out of continuity, it's that it it's in continuity and it's been done in such a way that whoever's behind this never even bothered to watch the other films. 

This film, much like X-Men: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine, has been saddled with mismanagement since day one. It's painfully obvious that 20th Century Fox has no desire to make these films properly and just cranks them out so they can still hold onto the rights.  

If it were a complete reboot, that would be fine. In fact, I would have preferred a complete reboot. And setting it in the 60s? ...okay, I'm not completely sold on it, but it's an interesting idea. But if you're going to do a reboot of the franchise set in the 60s, then do it properly -- Xavier and Magneto forming the original X-Men. 

But Fox didn't want to do that. They wanted something that was in continuity. Which is fine. But the smart move there would be make a movie set between Wolverine and X-Men. Get Stewart and McKellen back to reprise their roles, they haven't gotten as many scenes together as they should have. And then have a team featuring Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Beast and maybe Mystique.  

Instead, Fox has decided they wanted to have their cake and eat it too. They wanted a reboot set in the 60s that was ALSO still in-continuity. So now we've got this bizarre mishmash of characters and concepts which make no logical sense when viewed in conjunction with the other films. 

Here is just a small list of some of the continuity errors present only in the trailer: 

1) This film is set in the 60s and features the rift between Xavier and Magneto. How is that possible when we see a much older Xavier and Magneto in the beginning of The Last Stand working together when they go meet with Jean as a child? For that scene to work, it has to take place in the 70s at the latest. 

2) Beast is in his early twenties in this film, which again is set in the 60s. That means that in The Last Stand, which came out in 2006 and is billed as taking place in "the not-too-distant future," Beast is in his 60s.  

3) In First Class, Emma is a full-grown adult in 1962. In Wolverine, she's in her late teens or early 20s, and that film takes place in 1979 (it's heavily implied in the film that the Three Mile Island incident was caused by the events of that film and not the actual historical explanation).  

And the reasoning behind some of the character choices in this film is completely nonexistent. We've got Angel Salvadore, Darwin, and Azazel, characters all created within the past decade or so. Then we've got Banshee, Beast and Mystique (the only three who make any sense) and to round it all out, we've also got Havok in the film, which is bizarre that they'd use Cyclops' younger brother and make him about 20-30 years older than Cyclops. 

We're not talking about a film that needs to get decades worth of continuity straight. We're talking about a film that has four movies of continuity to keep straight. It shouldn't be this difficult, you could learn everything there is to know about the X-Men movie continuity in a day. The fact that Fox isn't even trying to keep the continuity straight shows how little they care about this franchise.
    Avatar image for mysteriousblack
    MysteriousBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MysteriousBlack

I don't think they were trying to keep any continuity. I believe they only included the clips of the original X-Trilogy cause we're all already familiar with them. To get us excited, basically.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mercy_
    @DP812: Very nice post. 
    Capt_Ventris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Capt_Ventris

I never go to these films worrying about continuity. It's a comic book movie. If the film is good it's good , if it's bad then it's bad. If it does not fit in with other X men Movie's then meh no drama

ddaann1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ddaann1985

good review....And im actually thinking of NOT going to see this movie.... it looks and sounds terrible :(

blaakmawf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By blaakmawf

All badasses run naked.

iamanarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By iamanarchy

Another thing people forgot to point out is Mystique is blond in her human form in this film while she has black/dark hair in her human form after hit with the mutant cure in X-men The last stand.      
    Hmmm

iamanarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By iamanarchy

But anyway the new Mystique is still just as hot, damn you Beast, you lucky furry bastard.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Aqua11500
    @Jordanstine said:
    "

I just wanna say... that blonde guy in the red backdrop looks like Zack Morris.

'When I wake up in the morning... and the alarm gives out a warning, I don't think I'll ever make it on time... by the time I grab my books, and I give myself a look... I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by!!!'    

"
    Soulja Boy
     Speakers goin Hammer Hammer,Bammer Bammer!!!!!

ayeeeeee
    coolbeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By coolbeans

So guys, how do we go about blowing up Fox Studios?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    @playdohsrepublic said:
    "
    Tough guys can't be tough guys if they're naked and running
            Obviously you've never seen Eastern Promises, Mat.
    "
    good point i retract my entire argument.
    BuddyBulson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#96  Edited By BuddyBulson
    @Shadowdoggy said:
    " @zao_89: I can't speak for everyone, but it's sort of a slap in the face for all the fans who've been waiting (in my case nearly 30 years) for someone to do a movie about the X-Men only to have them treat it like the original source material isn't good enough to support the film the idea of an "X-Men First Class" movie has a very specific connotationand calling it that without giving the ACTUAL first class of X-Men the credit they deserve is a little screwed up also, it seems like they're just adding in random mutants when there are so many pivotal mutants in the marvel u that deserve a spot in a film  way before Darwin any how ....no offense to Darwin...  "
    i agree 100% with what u say except for the Darwin part, he has every right to be in this movie, more then beast anyway. He was an X-man in the 60's and everyone knows this. Looking at the first 5 x-men Beast is the last one i'd choose to use, thats in film, cartoon, comic or day dreaming. yet here he is in this film. Anyway back to Darwin,  I think him and Havoc are going to get buried by something at the end of the film and just make Havoc a Vulcan like thing, a brother Scott never knew he had. I do agree tho, Id like to see the real First Class line up someday on the screen.
    XFan4Eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By XFan4Eva
    @inferiorego:     X-Men: First Class... A thick and sad helping of continuity cluster-chunks, glazed with comic reader sadness. mmmm! 
    XFan4Eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By XFan4Eva
    @zao_89:@Shadowdoggy:  I definitely feel your pain. They screwed up the entire movie series but the sad part is I'm not surprised. 

It's not the first time the original ideas of a book were sacrificed for hollywood crap. VERY insulting to the fans without question. 
    frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#99  Edited By frogjitsu

Just for the utter disrespect for the fans of this treasured series, there is no way I'm paying to see this movie.  Fox isn't getting any of my money for producing this horse crap.  I take that back, comparing horse crap to this movie is insulting horse crap.  Maybe if you totally ignore everything you know about X-men, then maybe it could turn out to be not that bad, but why should I have to do that?  Therefore unless my local library caries this movie, I'm not watching it.  And even then I still may not waist my time with it.  It most likely will end up in the same category of movies as "Dragon Ball: Evolution" and "The Last Airbender", the cesspool of movies never to be seen.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#100  Edited By frogjitsu
    @iamanarchy said:
    "

Another thing people forgot to point out is Mystique is blond in her human form in this film while she has black/dark hair in her human form after hit with the mutant cure in X-men The last stand.      
    Hmmm

"
    Who's to say that blonde's her natural hair color in her human form in this film.  She's a shape shifter.  Making her hair blonde is child's play.  When she looses he powers, it's revealed that, "OMG! She's not a blonde, but a brunette!"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.