Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Good news about gabby, evan and maddie --spoilers

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

im happy and not even koays can bring me down .......yay ya ya yay yay

@mcklayn

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn did u read the latest new mutants.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so when will maddie be back???? LOL

2) I think "the five" will resurrect alot of ppl without the QC permission in Inferno and some people like blindfold, destiny, Evan and maddie and maybe even a few im missing will all be back at once.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
    TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheInsufferable  Online

Who the hell is "EII"?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theinsufferable
    TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: The g's in Egg's signature look more like cursive uppercase I with lowercase height than cursive g.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ehhh. We definitely dont need Evan and Gabby back

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

Ehhh. We definitely dont need Evan and Gabby back

Ture, but if they want to do this differentiating clones and individuals, they kind of have to bring Gabby back, since she is inciting incident that enforced the need to have that conversation vs Havok’s cries that fell on deaf ears.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2) I think "the five" will resurrect alot of ppl without the QC permission in Inferno and some people like blindfold, destiny, Evan and maddie and maybe even a few im missing will all be back at once.

Not sure about blindfold, but the last three feel assured.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they ressurect Madelyn then they're idiots. She literally just tried to burn down your island with an army of Demons. This is like the 3rd time she's trying to pull off shit like that. She is not going to stop.

Unless you start tweaking a little bit here and there in her backed up memories. And that will lead to a whole other bunch of nonsense.

The inferno event is probably caused by the 5 reviving Maddy then acting all :O when she sets everything on fire

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro:

@pyrofn said:
    @hopesummersforthefuture said:

Not sure about blindfold, but the last three feel assured.

Well im hoping maddie will be resurrected with destiny and evan but she will be like "laters" like when storm let maddie and selene leave after they joined teamArkea

But then i want maddie to show up at the end of inferno and use "hellfire" fire to melt Nimrod(there was a hint he will be in it) but everyone thinks Nimrod is dead but hes not cause he has a backup-computer brain somewhere (unbeknownst to the heroes, he will seem to be dead but isnt.).

Then maddie will say "ok x-men, now were even, you brought me back and i saved your lives" Then maddie Moves to New York and becomes a mechanic (for cars, not planes)! ------>>the end (also maybe hangs out with Havok)

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: such a precise yet odd wish

lol why i was trying to make my own havok/maddie fanfic, but gave up (takes too much time)

(Also was working on Maddie was alive and leaving in Alaska in secret and has a son with havok. The reason why they couldnt find her is because the house she lives in has the same metal used a magneto's helmet to block cerebro.............also there was this:

Years ago, a deceased redheaded pretender made a pact with the devil. When she passed on, most believed that any secrets she had went with her to the grave. Won't everyone be surprised when they find out not only is this not true, but she left behind a whole lot more than secrets.

— Sinister Secret #3

@pyrofn

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: such a precise yet odd wish

lol why i was trying to make my own havok/maddie fanfic, but gave up (takes too much time)

(Also was working on Maddie was alive and leaving in Alaska in secret and has a son with havok. The reason why they couldnt find her is because the house she lives in has the same metal used a magneto's helmet to block cerebro.............also there was this:

Years ago, a deceased redheaded pretender made a pact with the devil. When she passed on, most believed that any secrets she had went with her to the grave. Won't everyone be surprised when they find out not only is this not true, but she left behind a whole lot more than secrets.

— Sinister Secret #3

@pyrofn

I'm just saying if maddie and Alex have a kid that kid would end up having some-sort of reality-warping powers that can rival Franklin Richards......... how do i know? cause jean was known as "the nexus of all probabilities" and havok(im not sure if he still is) was known as "the nexus of all realities"

(also for fun maddie's and Alex's kid's name would be "Ethan Summers" cause it rhymes with Nathan LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.