Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13435 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Give The Poster Above You a Mutant Name/Power

• 60 results
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Now is the time my brethren of the X-Boards, Marvel has oppressed us long enough we must shed our human names and rise up against them!!!"

So yea, give the person above you a mutant codename that fits and then a super power.

Try to aim for the last person without one, but if you can't give it to whoever.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BaBaBoom

@koays: I here by appoint you the mutant name Rhapsody for your powers of Sound Manipulation! Fight for the fate of mutant-kind, my brother!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bababoom: Yes! I Rhapsody, shall use my powers of sound manipulation to sing the song of war! (Insert X-Men-TAS theme here)

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dammit,rhapsody is taken, so I name you Opticolda, for your power to emit anything from the electromagnetic spectrum out of your eyes.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lighting rod for obvious reasons .......

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hopesummersforthefuture

Mutant Name: Rat King/Rat Queen

Powers:

Thiriokinesis -- the ability to communicate with and control all vermin: rodents, insects, worms, parasites etc.

Nosokinesis -- You can inflict people with any disease/virus(ebola, AIDS, typhoid, rabies, smallpox etc.), subsequently you can heal people of these inflictions.

Immunity - you cannot get sick.

Now, fellow mutants, release me from these shackles of humanity......

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: sounds more like a villain and its Queen of the Rats to you :PPPPPPPP

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
    AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

@sprior93:

Mutant Name: Brother Sprior the White King.

Power: The ability to one-up anyone in any trait be it physical, mental, or power based but only one trait at a time. (You become better by 93%)

Part of the hellfire club because of snootiness, and white king because of the white x-men symbol. You spend your spare time stalking the x-men because you can.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AsgardianXeno929

@sprior93: I just realized I assumed king, change it to queen if it's more applicable. Haha

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@asgardianxeno929:

Mutant Name Clash!

Powers and Abilities: Ability to transform the outer layer of skin into any metal you touch. Super agility, and able to locate the weakest point in any object.

Known as a Metal Ninja, you work as an assassin to the highest bidder, equiped with a gambit like retractile bo staff that each portion is made of a different metal.! Using your last ability you are a master at pressure point combat, disabling or even killing a foe with little to no effort, or even a trace you were there. (also in metal form you have no finger prints.)

AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Oh man do you mind if I use the name and powers/description? I created a character by putting together parts of my favorite characters and his look would go great with that information. I made him over a year ago waiting for what I'd use him for. Thanks a bunch by the way haha

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: I Rhapsody, Mutant God-King of Sound here by dub the:

- Ballast

With the mutant ability to alter the center of gravity around/in yourself and other objects, causing them to become heavy enough to crush themselves, or light enough to float away. Your powers have only begone to develop, but you will already be a tank in our war against the mutant/inhuman fiends.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I shall destroy the human scum and help us take our place as rulers of this earth!

@mcklayn: Oh man do you mind if I use the name and powers/description? I created a character by putting together parts of my favorite characters and his look would go great with that information. I made him over a year ago waiting for what I'd use him for. Thanks a bunch by the way haha

np, enjoy i made up the character when i was like 15 lol i got like a 100 of them i used to write my own comics lol

CobraCommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn

Mutant code name Raid

The power to melt bugs with your saliva and mucus.

Go show those flatscans what a real exterminator can do.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cobracommander: That is awesome! Something Aaron would probably come up with!

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOOOHHHH pick me!

Mutant Name: Ergo

Ability: Absorption/Manipulation of Kinetic Energy/Potential Energy. This ability gives you superhuman reaction time/speed, strength/durability, and lightspeed flight. You can also manipulate other forms of energy with this ability to a degree.

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone give me a name and powers!

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wtk1013 said:

Mutant Name: Terrain

Ability: The ability to absorb any organic material into your body, changing your mass, strength and texture. (ie if you stand on rock you can absorb enough and look like the thing) NO real limit to the amount of mass you can consume, but your body burns through it like energy so after you burn through it you return to normal. Your also have the ability to mold your excess mass, making clones (kind of like iceman clones) or your arms into weapons, or what ever you can think up. Getting your arm blown off, doesnt slow you down, you can just grow a new one.

You are a mutant terrorist, who thinks Magneto went weak and picked up the banner. With a couple of dozen followers behind you, you are ready to take it to the flatscans, an any mutant weak enough to defend them.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wtk1013 said:

Fear not young mutant. I, Rhapsody, Your Mutant God-King of Sound will take pity on you.

I dub you- Feedback

With the mutant power to switch places with or rearrange anything you are physically connected to. You get your name from the wrist mounted blade on a cord which you will fire at large objects like buildings in order to drop them on your enemies. As your powers develop you will be able to teleport the very ground you stand on to any surface it's connected to.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ask thee to awaken my power and give me proper name.

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid boy

You can annoy people with the enhanced powers of childhood including, but not limited to: whining, throwing fits, occasional cuteness, whining, throwing fits, and trying to fit in with your elders while they openly reject you

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BaBaBoom

Did I get a mutant name yet?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bababoom: I thought you were Opticolda? Unless that was meant for me? Which would be an awesome (yet incredibly random) secondary mutation for a Mutant God King (yes i am trying to make this stick) like myself.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:I don't know if it's meant to be for me since @battle123axe didn't specify who he's naming and you're directly on top of him so, I assumed it's meant for you. Treat as a second mutation you developed when you supposedly lost your memories and powers of sound manipulation. After a huge crossover event that is clearly designed to milk our wallets, you regained your memories along with your sound manipulation powers and is now overpowered enough to claim the title of Mutant God King. (Also, btw I'm a guy and I assume Opticolda is a feminine name. :P)

LeRizador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LeRizador

Dynamite with the power of kinetic blasts /manipulation

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: sorry it was meant for you, since you are the creator of this forum, you can have up to 10 powers.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Battle123axe

@lerizador: I dub thee shadow ninja with the ability to manipulate darkness and shadows. Skill in using power 4/10 potential for power 10/10 (infinite)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: sorry it was meant for you, since you are the creator of this forum, you can have up to 10 powers.

Well then....Perfect. Your mutant God-King of Sound and apparently the Electromagnetic Spectrum is pleased.

As a reward I grant you the mutation to absorb and amplify Solar energy, with the secondary mutation of supercharging other mutants powers. You will be will be war against the heads of Marvel!

And your name shall be Sun-Tsu...

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: + the power of complete atomic manipulation. You have the ability to manipulate every electron within your multiverse to your will. I shall call you electron.

Dark_Conflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 Not sure you got one yet, I'll give it a go.

Mutant Name: Flash Flood

Backstory: Comes from an abusive, Anti-Mutant activist family. Faked his/her own death and completely wiped them self off the face of the planet after years of struggling with hiding and controlling his/her abilities. Eventually discovered by the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, and when they couldn't convince him/her to join them, they turned her back in to her family. After several death threats from her angry father, Professor X discovered her using Cerebro and completely erased Flash Flood from their minds. Out of gratitude, Flash Flood joined the X-Men.

Abilities: Flash Flood has several unique Mutant gifts, including:

The ability to completely overload another's thoughts, scrambling them and giving them no sense of direction. This can render an enemy useless for seconds to minutes, depending on the opponents mental awareness at the time they were "Flooded".

Flash Flood can also "swap" her minds with other people, in a way. This can allow him/her to look at things through another's eyes. He/She can also project her mind into someone else, allowing an ally to see what Flash Flood sees.

Sorry, maybe kind of lame, but I wanted it to be original.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By darthphoenix

Dark_Conflux

Mutant name: Cornetto

Mutant powers: Yellow skin, as hard as corn seed. Pops out corn seeds explosives.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this forum is now about attacking ppl, not cool and real immature

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Well only 2 of the post...... But I got 3 powers one of which qualifies me for Omega status so i'm good.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Koays

@bababoom said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: A mutant battle between Grown-up-man and Kid-boy would be a spectacle to see.

Yea, plus every mutant has a role in the coming war against Marvel....(Sends them in as the front line during the war)

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BaBaBoom

@koays:Mutant God-King, do we really need an army? You're already overpowered with sound and electron manipulation powers together with your electromagnetic optic blasts. Can't you just head to the front and sweep the enemies? I just don't want to end as a casualty since I don't even know how my powers work. Kinetic blasts/manipulation, do I shoot kinetic blasts and then manipulate them? Or, do I need someone else to create the kinetic blast, like when Gambit uses his powers, and then I can manipulate that? Also, how does one manipulate kinetic blasts? What can I make it do? Frankly, my imagination is limited on this one @lerizador. :)

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Roddy010

@dark_conflux: Very nice and original. I love it. I would be one badass pseudo-telepath. Also I'm male btw.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, darn. Everyone above already has a power... Guess I'll toss one in for Roddy.

Mutant Name: Hot Rod

Powers: Is a living engine, able to consume fuel and turn it into energy. The type of fuel consumed dictates what energy is generated. Guzzling down gasoline generates fire and heat. Getting electrocuted allows him to act as a circuit and redirect it. Consuming a uranium rod allows the emission of radiation via energy blasts or explosions. Powers granted by fuel are not permanent, only lasting until he burns through the fuel source. As a side effect of their powers, possesses permanent metal skin, granting limited superhuman durability, and emits small flames instead of carbon dioxide while breathing. Body also requires more fuel than normal to continue operating, resulting in an abnormally large appetite for conventional foods, though this is somewhat mitigated by consuming fuel.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

mutant Batman

powers- Vampire.

LeRizador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bababoom said:

@koays:Mutant God-King, do we really need an army? You're already overpowered with sound and electron manipulation powers together with your electromagnetic optic blasts. Can't you just head to the front and sweep the enemies? I just don't want to end as a casualty since I don't even know how my powers work. Kinetic blasts/manipulation, do I shoot kinetic blasts and then manipulate them? Or, do I need someone else to create the kinetic blast, like when Gambit uses his powers, and then I can manipulate that? Also, how does one manipulate kinetic blasts? What can I make it do? Frankly, my imagination is limited on this one @lerizador. :)

u can manipulate all kinetic energy/blasts. So if someone throws a concussive blast at u you can just move it or stop it

Dark_Conflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dark_Conflux

@darthphoenix: Cornetto? That's real clever, mate. I can imagine you took your time on that one. Also, I'm glad you like it Roddy010.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By JonSmith

I'll toss in for Cloakx14, after the extensive thought they put into my powerset.

Mutant Name: Stormcloak

Powers: Can become and control fog, but cannot generate it. In order to re-form as a person unharmed, has to have every bit of their fog, making things like vents and fans difficult or even dangerous to navigate. Should all of the fog not be accessible, whatever part it was prior to transforming will be missing, which can potentially lead to injury or even death. Can use fog from other sources to fill in the gaps if necessary/present. Alternatively, can only partially reform until the additional pieces can be gathered.

As part of their control over fog, can control the density thereof, making it thick enough to act as a solid for lifting/attacking targets, or thin enough to be essentially invisible. Note that control over fog does not equal control over gas: Can only control the specific makeup of fog. However, with practice, will be able to drag clouds out of the sky, effectively allowing them to summon a huge mass of fog wherever they are, all of which they're able to control.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I, Your Mutant God King.....have decided that are first strike will be on the home of one Brian Michael Bendis. I've prepared an intricate battle plan to overcome the many plotholes he has likely dug into his front lawn. All we are missing is a mutant will toilet paper and egg throwing powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.