Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Finished Uncanny!

xmentas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By xmentas

Feels good to know I read all the Uncanny issues! Also read X-Factor and some X-Force along the way. Just finished Schism and am heading off to Barnes and Noble pretty soon to buy Uncanny Volume 2 (1-20). Then I have to wait till ALL NEW UNCANNY X-MEN COMES!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_

Just gonna switch this to the X-Men forum.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By SoA

congrats!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lykopis

That sounds great! Happy continued reading. :)

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By dangallant984

@xmentas: congratulations! I did this about a year ago (or, whenever I heard that the series was "ending") -it's a trip. It took me just over a month, which really screwed with my head when I had to go back to waiting weeks for the next twenty odd pages!

so now that you've seen it all, which periods stand out the most for you? Which arcs would you consider to be the most classic?

and, I think about this one a lot, which stories would you most recommend to a new reader? where would you suggest they start?

xmentas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By xmentas

@dangallant984: No kidding! Now as I wait for #4 of All New X-men to enter my mail, my brain is pounding for more! As for my favorite, well I loved the Phoenix saga, but who doesn't? All the Apocalypse stories were awesome. Funny how I can't really remember a lot of the classic battles before Wolverine, Storm etc joined, but when the 5 first fought the brotherhood on Asteroid M was pretty cool :) I love the classics. The new stuff in Utopia I gotta say wasn't as bad as everyone said it was. Schism was ehhh...it felt wierd how just because of the kids joing the battle, Cyclops and Wolvy had to fight and separate? I mean come on there's been worse things than that. Secret Wars was pretty cool, Invasion was okay, Fear Itself felt kinda random as It wasn't introduced to well in Uncanny (imo). Overall however X-men has been amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.