Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

everything new with x-men blue team

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1st- i don't think that the current x-men blue team even know that they are called blue team.

jean-i think she's a cool leader. not as uptight as scott. well, the team has a good sense of teamwork, not much of leadership or giving orders required. i just wish that the writers would still continue to explore her rapidly growing powers just like bendis did.

beast-his magic wielding has surely been a major power upgrade. quite ironic though. i hope he trains with magik

angel- his powers were quite amazing in black vortex. i wish that they explore and explain what his cosmic powers can do

iceman- aside from his lovelife with an inhuman, i do hope too that he gets to explore his omega powers be like aoa iceman instead of ice wizard.

scott-i can't see his power having any upgrades, i just wish that he gets to control it and not wear his visors

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Beast using magic was weird.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like beast studying and dabbling in magic, it brings something new to the character and is not a rehash of scientist on the team that Hank usually does, hope it doesn't blow up in his face.

I also hope Bobby gets more character development in this book. And Angels black Vortex powers should start feeling like an actual upgrade and not a glow in the dark tool

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the book. Was a good start.

Jean- Actually did some leading and was managed to have been balanced, dealing with the passengers and keeping the boat afloat. Not getting through Juggernauts helmet was a plus. (It shows she is not real Jean Grey level in every sense) I like the sense of humor Jean has. When Bobby complained to her, I could imagine her taking a teasing motherly tone.

Beast- He was actually interesting this issue. The magic thing really is an upgrade and he still gets to keep his scientific prowess. I can now honestly see Beast as more of a major part of the team. (As if he wasn't already)

Angel- Cosmic Wings of fire......How very Phoenix of him. Nothing too interesting from him this issue.

Iceman- I admit, he was a little annoying at the start, but I was dying laughing during one part of the fight. He didn't say something in particular, I just love watching people getting backhanded.

Cyke- Ah yes, the old man of the group. Really Scott, his hair doesn't look good their. Was slightly amused watching him being chased.

Magneto- Am eagerly anticipating the reasoning for this alliance.

The best part about he issue was the second villian. Very humorous.

SourWolf97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SourWolf97

In terms of who was better in this issue, my list goes as it follows:

1 - Jean Grey. I truly enjoy her leadership. It feels so natural unlike Scott's, being all uptight and sticking to the rules. She's an interesting character and I'm glad we finally get something else from her besides the already-stale Phoenix storylines.

2 - Beast. He brings the brains and brawn to the table, and now with his magical powers... I'm not sure what to say. I can't believe I'm liking Hank, never thought that would happen.

3 - Iceman. Definitly the comic relief of the team. Yeah, we still need to see a lot more from this guy. Outing him and then getting him a boy is not enough, I want more! But he was quite fun.

4 - Cyclops. He's literally the only one with no changes or upgrades. Same strict, rule-following Scott Summers. But he does stand out as the boring mature figure of the group.

5 - Angel. No commentary. He has never appealed to me and here, he still doesn't.

I'm really hyped with this whole working-for-Magneto thing, also OMG Generation X original members! Great issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.