Does Colossus know Cyclops killed Professer Xavier?

Rick475069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I don't think he does know, but I might be wrong.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

I don't think he does know, but I might be wrong.

Is this question deriving from a panel in a comic or is this just some random question!?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Yeah.

Rick475069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992: I have no need to explain something so simple. It only requires a yes or no answer.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Cyclops didn't kill him, the Phoenix did.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Blood1991

I would assume so, but I don't recall anyone actually telling him.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@papad1992: I have no need to explain something so simple. It only requires a yes or no answer.

That's kind of a rude response.

It was a totally reasonable question anyway. To me, the question suggests that you've seen a panel that makes you unsure of the answer. If you said which panel, it'd be easier for someone to check and confirm what the answer is.

Rick475069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose: Rude? What would have been rude would be "!!!!!". BTW, no I'm not referencing any panel for which my question is based on. I'm not mad at you. I still love you.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rickbarry

I imagine he went some time without knowing. He went off the grid for some time after he lost the Phoenix Force and Cyttorak influence (living in that cave), but he would have to have known when he came back to the states. Plus we have the panel of All New X-men 3 where Illyana plants the seed in Scott's mind that Piotr will kill him after what he did to Xavier.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure he must have found out at some point in time, considering there had to be some coverage of A MASSIVE BURNING BIRD IN THE SKY POSSESSING FIVE MUTANTS, THE MOST HATED AND FEARED SPECIES, WHERE ONE OF THEM WENT CRAZY AND STARTED BURNING DOWN RANDOM BUILDINGS ON THE WORLD AND KILLED A PUBLIC FIGURE.

Unless Colossus had a complete media blackout, I'd like to believe he does know.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine he went some time without knowing. He went off the grid for some time after he lost the Phoenix Force and Cyttorak influence (living in that cave), but he would have to have known when he came back to the states. Plus we have the panel of All New X-men 3 where Illyana plants the seed in Scott's mind that Piotr will kill him after what he did to Xavier.

I don't think it's actually public knowledge. I couldn't help but notice that Havoc made no reference to it in his recent speech to the press (Uncanny Avengers #5), despite mentioning both Cyclops and Xavier. I don't even know if the general public knows Xavier's dead, much less who killed him, so I don't know that Colossus would know if no one had told him.

As for Magik, I don't know how she would know what Colossus' reaction would be unless she already told him; keep in mind, Colossus was possessed by the Phoenix too, so it's hard to say how much he would actually blame Cyclops. I think that whole line may have been conjecture on her part.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@rickbarry said:

I don't think it's actually public knowledge. I couldn't help but notice that Havoc made no reference to it in his recent speech to the press (Uncanny Avengers #5), despite mentioning both Cyclops and Xavier. I don't even know if the general public knows Xavier's dead, much less who killed him, so I don't know that Colossus would know if no one had told him.

As for Magik, I don't know how she would know what Colossus' reaction would be unless she already told him; keep in mind, Colossus was possessed by the Phoenix too, so it's hard to say how much he would actually blame Cyclops. I think that whole line may have been conjecture on her part.

Lol. They know. So does he.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rickbarry

@rickbarry said:

Either way, Pete runs around with enough mutants to have heard what have happened. Besides...in the last Cable & X-force Wolverine made a point to say he's not Cyclops or his sister. Why would he say that if Pete didn't know?

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickbarry: I haven't been following CatX-force, but, yeah, I can't see the Wolverine not mentioning that, since it seems like all he ever talks about any more.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By w0nd

This is bugging me but didn't someone say "and once colossus finds out he will probably try to kill you" Or did I make this up in my mind. I have been googling but I can't find anything.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: it was, "if he finds out what happened to Xavier... he's going to kill you." It was Magik, to Cyclops in All-new X-men #3.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By w0nd

@w0nd: it was, "if he finds out what happened to Xavier... he's going to kill you." It was Magik, to Cyclops in All-new X-men #3.

Thank you, that was bothering me lol.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What's ur deal?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.