Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Do you think Maddie and Alex should be together?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think Maddie and Alex should be together? (10 votes)

heck yes 50%
    heck no 50%

This is the sweet part from hellions #4 that made me root for them as a couple

No Caption Provided

( also i dont get it, if she healed Havok's face then why couldnt she heal herself????)

We all know maddie will be back, she has jean grey's DNA in her and what is jean grey "greatest flaw"? ........"coming back from the dead, of course"

OOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX They can be wickedly good together XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

Also from maddie wiki page to quote: What Havok doesn't known is that the Quiet Council could not decided whether Madelyne is a clone or her own person, so her resurrection remains undecided. from hellions #4

Also from the wiki page:

:Years ago, a deceased redheaded pretender made a pact with the devil. When she passed on, most believed that any secrets she had went with her to the grave. Won't everyone be surprised when they find out not only is this not true, but she left behind a whole lot more than secrets.

— Sinister Secret #3

@pyrofn@cattlebattle@koays@theinsufferable comment and vote plz or just vote

• 
    PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think she should be with Alex, unless they want to commit Alex to full villain or commit her to full anti-heroine. Madelyne is a very toxic character and her current characterization, while sympathetic, is drenched in bitterness and malice. It is not impossible, seeing that Nate Grey has helped Maddie turn around briefly.

Havok’s face was definitely not fatal. It was gross, but not UN fixable with light healing magic or transfiguration.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Oh...god

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: I have an idea what would the ship word be for maddie and alex ( ie like jott is for jean and scott, etc)

Malex? Madex? Madlex? Aldie? idk, im not good at this lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Well lets just say "if" Maddie come back, I mean she should get a "second chance", looks at the other villains who did, Mr sinister, Mystique, Exodus, Vulcan, etc. Maddie is a little more "normal" then the average clones out their.

2) I know clones arent supposed to be resurrected, but there acceptions like Esme and sophie, Gabby, but the real question is Cable(nathan summers) isnt he half mutant(fathers side) and half clone(mothers side) but had no questions about bring him back?

3) Maddie already has history with Alex, He's the one that keeps bring her up to the council, (ie Mags or Xavier). Hes the only one who cares and its sweet <3

4) There are also some questions like if maddie was resurrected by the five, she wont have her goblin powers/magic?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: did u read the above posts? why no reply??????

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I have no clue what to reply, sometimes. It’s either talk out of my butt or just stay silent.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I have no clue what to reply, sometimes. It’s either talk out of my butt or just stay silent.

@pyrofn: Well lets just say "if" Maddie come back, I mean she should get a "second chance", looks at the other villains who did, Mr sinister, Mystique, Exodus, Vulcan, etc. Maddie is a little more "normal" then the average clones out their.

2) I know clones arent supposed to be resurrected, but there acceptions like Esme and sophie, Gabby, but the real question is Cable(nathan summers) isnt he half mutant(fathers side) and half clone(mothers side) but had no questions about bring him back?

3) Maddie already has history with Alex, He's the one that keeps bring her up to the council, (ie Mags or Xavier). Hes the only one who cares and its sweet <3

4) There are also some questions like if maddie was resurrected by the five, she wont have her goblin powers/magic?

This one ^^ questions 1-4

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: ok will what about this: You know when maddie died in Alex's arms? Well what if she "suggested" to him to "bring her back" psychically.

No Caption Provided

like in this part where she says " you'll remember me......yes?" part?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Imagine falling in love and romancing your brothers wife and mother of his child. Lmao. Would it be alright for me to date your sister? No. It would be weird.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: i was secretly trying to drum up interest for maddie and maybe she will be back in x-men , but i guess i have to accpet thats not happening ....... -.- (at last, all hope is gone)

2) lol since marvel or should i say disney made betsy and psylocke to different people,,,, i guess i liked kwannon all along and not Betsy , hahahahhaha ha

@olorun said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Imagine falling in love and romancing your brothers wife and mother of his child. Lmao. Would it be alright for me to date your sister? No. It would be weird.

hmmmm maybe i should be asking fans, do u want maddie back alive in the x-men and less villainy

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: It’s possible Maddie manipulated Alex’ mind. It’s certainly suspect that he is suddenly gone mad after supposedly being fixed by Emma and Polaris from the AXIS inversion in X-Men: Blue. Plus how easily he fell into line with her despite not even thinking about her all these years since Inferno. Unless Mutant X Maddie contributes to his thoughts on current Maddie.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: ok what if maddie has a little bit of jean' grey soul but the evil part. Thats why she keeps coming back from the dead just like jean. Also i know "XMEN: THE END" isnt Canon but it makes a good point that maddie and jean one day might have to merge permanently.

I know jean got herself back at the end of inferno and then she had maddie's memories and personality. but jean also got rid of it in x-men forever (pic below)

No Caption Provided

And lastly, we all know maddie doesnt die but becomes a psychic ghost

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: ok what if maddie has a little bit of jean' grey soul but the evil part. Thats why she keeps coming back from the dead just like jean. Also i know "XMEN: THE END" isnt Canon but it makes a good point that maddie and jean one day might have to merge permanently.

I know jean got herself back at the end of inferno and then she had maddie's memories and personality. but jean also got rid of it in x-men forever (pic below)

No Caption Provided

And lastly, we all know maddie doesnt die but becomes a psychic ghost

yay 56& yes and 44% no!!!!!!!!!!! Are u hearing us Mar-er-disney? Fans want madex, or is in maddex? err whatever

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: some fun with maddie and alex in pics:

the part when Maddie says
    the part when Maddie says "I'm an X-man! We dont fight alone! bada*s
    haha havok
    haha havok
    Room 4. Havok.  Passion.........  Yet alex gets no love while scott has 3 girlfriends LOL
    Room 4. Havok. Passion......... Yet alex gets no love while scott has 3 girlfriends LOL

@koays , lol maybe u will enjoy the jokes especially the last one LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.