Psionic - stuff like telepathy, telekinesis, empathy etc

Elemental - people like sunfire, storm etc

Physical powerhouse - people like colossus, rogue etc

Tech/Smart person - people like beast, sage, forge etc

Street level fighter- people like nightcrawler, mystique etc

Energy blaster - people like cyclops,

There are 2 scenarios

1st scenario - you are creating the most powerful team you can come up with

2nd scenario -, create the team using your ideal characters (can be favorite characters, or characters you are interested in seeing on a team together)

RULES:

• No god-tier/herald tier people
  • Characters only get the powers that fit with the slots they are placed in except for the street level fighter and tech/smart (for example if you pick Apoc for the physical powerhouse slot, he won't have his energy blasts, TK etc)\, but if you pick mystique for the street level fighter, she gets her

Some stuff might be a bit ambiguous so just use your own discretion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mine would be

Scenario 1:

Psionic - Jean Grey. Arguably the most powerful and best X-Telepath who also has high tier telekinesis. She also has her pink form which can be pretty ridiculous. And it's always nice to have her around incase a pesky fire bird comes to cause trouble lol

Elemental - Storm. She is extremely powerful and very versatile with her powers, she can accomplish so many things both for battle and for miscellaneous circumstances.. She is also a great team leader

Physical powerhouse - Juggernaut. Extremely powerful and invulnerable to physical attacks, Would pick Kuurth but I'm not sure if he's too powerful for this

Tech/Smart person - Forge. His inventions would be extremely useful and vital, both in the field and for operator assistance type of stuff

Street level fighter - Kitty because her phasing is extremely valuable and useful

Energy Blaster - Havok maybe since his blasts are very powerful

Scenario 2:

Psionic - pre-shaman nate. I just really like him and he's also extremely powerful

Elemental - Iceman. I love the goofball despite how stupid they make him sometimes. Either him or Sunfire

Physical powerhouse - Rogue because I find her to be a great character

Tech/smart person - probably Sage because she really fits the intelligence operator type of character like we see her in X-Force

Street level fighter - X-23 because I enjoy the character and she's a better wolverine than logan kek

Energy blaster - Scott because he's one of my all-time favorite characters. He's a great (IMO the best) leader, he's great looking and powerful. Also I love scott and jean together so that's a +. Would also be nice to see him working alongside Nate and for that relationship to grow. Another choice would be gambit coz I find him to be really cool and is easily one of the best looking characters lol

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

First Team:

Psionic: Exodus- a consistent and powerful Teambuster in addition to being more versatile than other Psionics.

Elemental: Storm- honestly She, Bobby and Mags to me are the most powerful X-Men elementals, but I chose her because she is like the combination of Mags and Iceman in terms of Powerset, she can control all the elements that two control but the opposite does not happen then as elemental, Storm is the most complete.

Physical Powerhouse: Juggernaut- Practically unbeatable lol.

Smart / Tech: Forge -Honestly I don't have much knowledge about this type of Mutant but if I were to choose it would be Forge, for the little I saw with preparation he has already given problems to beings like Adversary.

Street Level: Mystique-her stealth skills could be very useful.

Energy Blaster: Vulcan: I think there is no one better than the Omega-level Energy handler to fill that role.

Team 2: my choice based on my favorites.

Psionic: Jean Grey- the most powerful telepath in existence and no clone or daughter or anyone will come close to her power level.

Elemental: Storm- the same reasons that I gave earlier, in addition to being my favorite character.

Physical: Juggernaut, I like him.

smart / Tech: Beast, I like him.

Street Level: Nightcrawler, I like him

Energy Blaster: Apocalypse., I like him

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable

Storm

Armor

Dr nemesis.

Fantomex(even tho I hate him).

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Scenario 1

• Psionic: Jean Grey
  • Elemental: Magneto
  • Physical Powerhouse: Juggernaut
  • Tech/Smart Person: Beast
  • Street-Level Fighter: Gambit
  • Energy Blaster: Vulcan

Scenario 2

• Psionic: Psylocke
  • Elemental: Iceman
  • Physical Powerhouse: Colossus
  • Tech/Smart Person: Cypher
  • Street-Level Fighter: Fantomex
  • Energy Blaster: Havok
Avatar image for deactivated-5fd9371ae7062
deactivated-5fd9371ae7062

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Scenario 1

• Psionic: Jean Grey
  • Elemental: Magneto
  • Physical Powerhouse: Juggernaut
  • Tech/Smart Person: Beast
  • Street-Level Fighter: Gambit
  • Energy Blaster: Vulcan

Scenario 2

• Psionic: Psylocke
  • Elemental: Iceman
  • Physical Powerhouse: Colossus
  • Tech/Smart Person: Cypher
  • Street-Level Fighter: Fantomex
  • Energy Blaster: Havok

Probably this

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCENARIO 1:

-Jean Grey

-Storm

-Colossonaut

-Forge

-Wolverine

-Havok

SCENARIO 2:

-Charles Xavier

-Sunfire

-Rogue

-Beast

-Gambit

-Bishop

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

OP (All X-Ladies!):

Psionic - Jean Grey
Elemental - Storm
Physical powerhouse - Rogue
Tech/Smart person - Sage
Street level fighter- X-23
Energy blaster - Dazzler

My pics:

Psionic - Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
Elemental - Meggan
Physical powerhouse - Colossus
Tech/Smart person - Cypher
Street level fighter- Nightcrawler
Energy blaster - Bishop

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel

Polaris

Rogue

Sage

Mystique

Jubilee

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PyroFN  Online

Scenario 1

Psionic: Jean Grey- Duh.

Elemental: Storm- Another obvious one.

Physical Powerhouse: Rogue. Preferably, the one with Carol Danver’s powers.

Tech/ Genius: Trinary. Lot of good potential for her abilities.

Street-Level Character: Hope Summers. Hah. I cheated. But Hope technically counts when she doesn’t have any mutants around to mimic.

Energy Blaster/ Manipulator: Vulcan. Any of the Summers brothers would be an obvious choice, honestly.

Scenario 2

Well, aside from Vulcan, I would technically be very interested in using the above characters. So, let’s make Scenario 2 as an unspoken “in addition”.

Psionic: Emma Frost- I have an incredible time thinking about stories for her.

Elemental: Nature Girl- A lot of potential. She honestly has the workings to be an Omega Level Mutant with how versatile her powers are. Very underrated.

Physical Powerhouse: Wolverine- Does he count? Eh.

Tech/ Genius: Danger- Incredibly interesting character and multiple uses.

Street-Level Character: Domino- Useful powerset and a cool design.

Energy Blaster/ Manipulator: Cyclops-It’s amazing how different my opinion was from previously. Scott really has become more of one of my favorites after some time of thinking about his history.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By onsipin

OOhh, fun.

Scenario 1

Psionic : Jean Grey. I favor a combo of high tier Telepathy and Telekinesis over just 1 of those powers. And she has her hax Mary Sue form

Elemental: Magneto. Not any explanation needed

Physical: Obviously Rogue's AOE drain won't count but what about her drain via touch? If she gets that I pick her, if not then Juggernaut

Tech/Smart Person - Beast. he is a good combination of tech development and science and biology genius

Street Level - Wolverine. He's the best at what he does

Energy Blaster: Vulcan

Scenario 2

Psionic: Betsy Psylocke. She is the coolest and most badass psychic

Elemental: Storm

Physical; Rogue

Tech/Smart : Sage

Street Level: Mystique

Energy Blaster : Cyclops

Alternatively I would also love an O5 team which would go something:

Psionic: Jean

Elemental: Iceman

Physical: Colossus

Tech: Beast

Street Level: Angel

Energy Blaster: Cyclops

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psionic: Jean Grey

Elemental: Meggan

Physical Powerhouse: Rogue

Tech/ Genius: forge

Street-Level Character: Longshot

Energy Blaster/ Manipulator: Vulcan

Scenario 2

Psionic: Rachel

Elemental: Iceman

Physical Powerhouse: Sunspot

Tech/ Genius: Forge

Street-Level Character: Archangel

Energy Blaster/ Manipulator: Meggan

TeamGXOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I gotta go to work atm but... I've come up with an AWWWWESOME team 8D

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Shola (Psionic)
Wind Dancer (Elemental)
Monet (Physical)
Hijack (Tech)
Moonstar (Street)
Bishop (Energy)

TeamGXOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TeamGXOne

Well... I'm (kinda) a part of an X-Men fan animation that is in the works. However, I'm not sure the team we collectively created would be my dream team. But I will borrow a little of what we came up with (hopefully that's okay lol)

Matthew Malloy (Psionic) - Matthew Malloy is one of two of the MOST powerful of all Mutants period. In my scenario, he's been taken in by the X-Men to actually LEARN how to master his psionic powers, thus would probably surpass "Beyond Omega" Level.

Thunderbird (Elemental) - So this is where I will borrow from the fanmade story, where Thunderbird is an elemental, but one with cataclysmic atmokinetic abilities. He has to be careful as he can easily injure or even kill his own fellow teammates. Using his powers without good control also drains his life force to near death. But with help from others, like the reformed Matthew Malloy, Thunderbird begins to better grasp his capabiliies.

Beast (Physical powerhouse) - Because Hank can do both! He's the smart guy AND the muscle. Plus... I think a team would fare much better with TWO brains.

Forge (Tech/Smart person) - he has impeccable technical understanding and cybernetic intuition. He can virtually create ANY technological device. And with some help from his science buddy Hank, Forge would make some awesome weapons, vehicles and shit for this team LOL

Rogue (Street level fighter)- all she has to do in a fight is take off her gloves... and sleeves... maybe wear some shorts too lol Rogue can not only fight just about anyone, all she has to do is get a good grip of her opponent, and she has their powers and skills. BEST. FIGHTER. EVAAAAA!

Franklin Richards (Energy blaster) - He's the other MOST powerful Mutant of all time. I feel he would be more suited for energy wielding power (and have more fun with it) while Matthew focuses on his psionic powers. What's cool is they both can do each other's job. So... if we need two energy blasters, we got'em! If we need the two most powerful psionics in the omniverse... we got'em too! They are both kinda all in one.

SCENARIO II

This one will be short, no bid definitions...

Matthew Malloy again (Psionic) - I really wanna see him in action. Dumbass Bendis killed him off ._. The animation promises a great comeback story for him, so... I rly hope so!

Storm (Elemental) - because I didn't include her last time she's a weather goddess nuff said.

Magneto (Physical powerhouse) - prolly not a conventional choice, but here me out... this dude can bend a whole metal frame of a building, or lift a tank and smash it on someone, or use the Golden Gate bridge to whip some ass. Tell me he's not a powerhouse.

Beast (Tech/Smart person) - cuz you can never have too much Hank.

Archangel (Street level fighter)- he can turn his feathers into metallic bullet blades. And he can fight pretty good too.

Bishop (Energy blaster) - this one I pulled out of my ass... he's been there way too long...

that's my list :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.