Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Can these be expected for Magneto's new Acolytes? (Images)

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cutter

As we all know about Magneto gathering new allies to his cause (in his new solo book) and so far no one had it right of who they are. According to Bunn, these new Acolytes will be nothing like we expect, they're way off target, and some familiar and unfamiliar ones. I've been breaking my head ever since. I know what I'm trying to suggest here...it might not be it, but who knows? This can be a trick to all and to think and wonder..."what if" this incarnation happened to be some characters from the CrossGen?

There are very interesting characters that CrossGen had created. CrossGen was a comic book publisher that operated from 1998 to 2004. By 2004 they declared bankruptcy and sold all the characters to Walt Disney. In 2010...Marvel comics announced plan to revive CrossGen tittles, but till this day...I haven't seen anything so far. So...where are they? Why Marvel haven't done anything with these characters? Instead they still use the same old characters and creating new ones. Of course, I wouldn't mind, but why not revive some of the CrossGen characters and make them useful for Marvel? I hear people getting sick of same character...dying and resurrected and complaining about A against X (which the question is why? why there are two heroes teams fighting against each other) and wondering where the hell are all the villains, which most of them are dead of course, and the rest are just vanished out of sight. I do see some potential in some of these characters like for example...The Negation (beside Sigil and Crux) was one of my favorites. It ended in the Negation War, chapter 2, out of 6 chapters. I was disappointed about how it ended and about why Marvel haven't done anything with it yet. My question to you is...how many of you would like to see those characters back to life in Marvel world?

Now...I'm not so sure what Bunn been up to...what's so mysterious about his new incarnation...what was his plan...if he ever heard about the CrossGen characters...or if this is the surprise he's giving us. Again...I know this is not possible, but to just guess something that's it's impossible and to have fun till these incarnation finally emerge...I decided to think that Bunn might be behind this CrossGen...WHAT IF...

Here I posted images of those I believe are worth to bring back from CrossGen and to finally let it breathe a new atmosphere in the Marvel world. This can be extremely exciting if you think about it.

Here I introduce you the Legis-Bearer. A creation by Charon (A so called God of the Negation) and Javi. Javi is a healing factor, who's not just can heal, but also make your power greater. Without Javi, these creatures wouldn't be perfectly created.
    Here I introduce you the Legis-Bearer. A creation by Charon (A so called God of the Negation) and Javi. Javi is a healing factor, who's not just can heal, but also make your power greater. Without Javi, these creatures wouldn't be perfectly created.

Here is Shrakti. She has the ability to create teleportation waves.
    Here is Shrakti. She has the ability to create teleportation waves.

Javi...the healer
    Javi...the healer

This is Trocantor. An extremely powerful telephatic. As you can see his head...lol.
    This is Trocantor. An extremely powerful telephatic. As you can see his head...lol.

Tibian...a feral fighter with enhanced strengh, speed, and durability.
    Tibian...a feral fighter with enhanced strengh, speed, and durability.

And Brevus...the incredible strengh and durability.
    And Brevus...the incredible strengh and durability.

This is the team that Obregon Kaine was leading once they broke free from the Negation prisoner and became fugitive ever since. They were all captured from different planets (to test their power and do gruesome things on them) and didn't have a team name..so..didn't know what to name them...I was thinking Jailbreakers, or Jailbirds, but then I thought it was better calling them the Kaine's Squad (since Kaine was the leader). They fought the Legis-Bearer and the Lawbringers, a creation from Charon, who he call them his children. Ugliest beast I ever saw. Anyway...here are the Kaine's Squad.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Here is Calyx..a teenage girl who her power remain unknown since the series didn't continued. And her little pet Foonie.
    Here is Calyx..a teenage girl who her power remain unknown since the series didn't continued. And her little pet Foonie.

This is Corrin...a beautiful woman with a strong mind who can mind blast you.
    This is Corrin...a beautiful woman with a strong mind who can mind blast you.

Drake...his Sigil gives him any ability he need to take what ever he wants. Strong, flight, speed...anything he pleases. Cool character right here.
    Drake...his Sigil gives him any ability he need to take what ever he wants. Strong, flight, speed...anything he pleases. Cool character right here.

Ahhhh....Evinlea...one of my favorites character from Crossgen. She remind me of Emma Frost. She appear to be the only one detached from the group. very selfish and she was a member of the god-like race. known as the First. her power...very interesting. Strengh, speed, flight, magic, mass teleportation, the ability to control a number of energy types in a variety of ways, and many more.
    Ahhhh....Evinlea...one of my favorites character from Crossgen. She remind me of Emma Frost. She appear to be the only one detached from the group. very selfish and she was a member of the god-like race. known as the First. her power...very interesting. Strengh, speed, flight, magic, mass teleportation, the ability to control a number of energy types in a variety of ways, and many more.

Fluxor...nothing more but an alien.
    Fluxor...nothing more but an alien.

Iress...who can attack with her mind and can also manipulate energy.
    Iress...who can attack with her mind and can also manipulate energy.

Lizard Lady...I truly like her. Her ability is to inherit DNA from what ever species she eat. Her power is agility, berserker Strengh, Claw, feral, and more. Also she carry weapons.
    Lizard Lady...I truly like her. Her ability is to inherit DNA from what ever species she eat. Her power is agility, berserker Strengh, Claw, feral, and more. Also she carry weapons.

Matua,,,another interesting character who can do magic and can create a projection to protect himself and others. He can also create objects like animal or anything he can think of...even blades or demons.
    Matua,,,another interesting character who can do magic and can create a projection to protect himself and others. He can also create objects like animal or anything he can think of...even blades or demons.

Monchito...a little alien who can become powerhouse with strengh and durability. Although, he didn't use that power until he saw Corrin getting defeat by Brevus. He did surprise me and this happened in the middle of the series cancellation. So...don't know what else he does.
    Monchito...a little alien who can become powerhouse with strengh and durability. Although, he didn't use that power until he saw Corrin getting defeat by Brevus. He did surprise me and this happened in the middle of the series cancellation. So...don't know what else he does.

Here is Obregon Kaine. The leadership of the team. The master mind of the escape from the prison.
    Here is Obregon Kaine. The leadership of the team. The master mind of the escape from the prison.
    Shassa...another good fighter to have around. Power...the superhuman abilities of her opponent and increase her physical abilities...like strengh, speed, stamina, durability, agility and reflexes to superhuman levels. I also like her.
    Shassa...another good fighter to have around. Power...the superhuman abilities of her opponent and increase her physical abilities...like strengh, speed, stamina, durability, agility and reflexes to superhuman levels. I also like her.

Thustra...who remain unknown...never spoke...never use power. I'm sure there were a reason for her being in the group, but since the cancellation, nothing show of what was her center. I believe she must have some kind of magic and agility.
    Thustra...who remain unknown...never spoke...never use power. I'm sure there were a reason for her being in the group, but since the cancellation, nothing show of what was her center. I believe she must have some kind of magic and agility.

This is Westin...ability of technology who can watch as everyone who ever worked the items before runs through the motions...then he just copy what they did.
    This is Westin...ability of technology who can watch as everyone who ever worked the items before runs through the motions...then he just copy what they did.

And at last...Zaida and Memi which she's an half of an aspect of Danik and Memi is the other half. She didn't know until later on. She and Memi combined together into one body and she became a powerful teenage girl...instead of a woman.
    And at last...Zaida and Memi which she's an half of an aspect of Danik and Memi is the other half. She didn't know until later on. She and Memi combined together into one body and she became a powerful teenage girl...instead of a woman.

This is what Zaida became...
    This is what Zaida became...

I know I did a lot here (there is more, but I will just add these because there's a lot...lol), but what can I say...I was busy lately and now bored...so I decided to do this thread for fun. I hope you enjoy it.

So...as I mentioned before...can you imagine these characters in Magneto's team? I thought it would be a brilliant idea if Bunn do this...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Man, you're obsessed with Acolytes lol Interesting theory, but they're not canon and you know writers prefer to use either their favorites or their own creation, and whoever that might be we'll have to wait a little.

How is that CrossGen comics btw?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3  Edited By McKlayn

interesting theory, i like a few of the characters but i'd still like to see some of my favorite none used characters at the moment return to spot light with Magneto

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no point in bringing back the Acolytes other than people remember them from the 90s. When they were first introduced, it seemed since it was Magnetos supposed "last story" they were just there to be fodder for the X-Men to fight, except of course for Cortez, who actually had development and escaped to become a villain of his own devices.

I am just saying, the word Acolyte is just another word for "lackey" or "henchman", since Magneto believes in mutant superiority it kind of contradicts his MO, meaning he sees his fellow mutants as minions, which would be something more along the lines of Dr. Doom.

He should start another Brotherhood since there is not one active.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By HAWK2916

Yeah the Crossgen stuff is interesting. I never got into that and didnt even remember it existed. Of course that was during the time I had sworn off of comics in general. Looking at the descriptions this team feeks like another incarnation of GOTG. On another note, I dont particularly care for the term Acolytes. In fact in more of the interviews Ive read it seems that Mags may not be altogether thrilled about having them. Not that Magneto shouldnt have a team but I would love for it to just be Magneto running Xforce

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Can you tell me where you getting this info of Mags not thrilled about having them?

Isn't X-Force lead by Cable? I assuming...since he created it in the first place.

Yes...they do look much for the GOTG incarnation. I do agree.

@mcklayn: I agree with you....

Now you know how I felt about the Acolytes. And what make you think Brotherhood are not another "lackey" or "henchman"??? They follow Magneto like Acolytes would...except that the Acolytes were more loyal.

@adamtrmm: Lol I see a people here being obsessed with Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey...her trial, Nightcrawler...I guess I'm the only one obsessed with Mags and his cultist...lol. I do believe writers prefer use their favorites and their own creation.

The CrossGen comics are good but, if you're someone who like sci-fi...I recommend to look at the Negation...very good story.

@To Everyone: Bunn is serious about his new Acolytes. I'm sure there are people into thinking that they might be just another plot device. My Fellow, this is Bunn...not Chris Claremont, or Scott Lobdell, or Fabian Nicieza, or Alan Davis, nor John Ostrander. Is a completely different writer...who seems to go beyond. This new Magneto comic is probably not for kids. Magneto would be killing and gathering mutants...especially evil ones and make them do good. I have a feeling this will be something similar to when Prof X created his X-Men (leave alone his bald head). Magneto will be creating his own team, but fortunately, it will be call the Acolytes.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cutter

@poze11 said:

@hawk2916: Can you tell me where you getting this info of Mags not thrilled about having them?

Isn't X-Force lead by Cable? I assuming...since he created it in the first place.

Yes...they do look much for the GOTG incarnation. I do agree.

@mcklayn: I agree with you....

@cattlebattle said:

Now you know how I felt about the Acolytes. And what make you think Brotherhood are not another "lackey" or "henchman"??? They follow Magneto like Acolytes would...except that the Acolytes were more loyal.

@adamtrmm: Lol I see a people here being obsessed with Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey...her trial, Nightcrawler...I guess I'm the only one obsessed with Mags and his cultist...lol. I do believe writers prefer use their favorites and their own creation.

The CrossGen comics are good but, if you're someone who like sci-fi...I recommend to look at the Negation...very good story.

@To Everyone: Bunn is serious about his new Acolytes. I'm sure there are people into thinking that they might be just another plot device. My Fellow, this is Bunn...not Chris Claremont, or Scott Lobdell, or Fabian Nicieza, or Alan Davis, nor John Ostrander. Is a completely different writer...who seems to go beyond. This new Magneto comic is probably not for kids. Magneto would be killing and gathering mutants...especially evil ones and make them do good. I have a feeling this will be something similar to when Prof X created his X-Men (leave alone his bald head). Magneto will be creating his own team, but fortunately, it will be call the Acolytes.

Excuse me? Are you actually taking my side? LMAO

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter: Lol I figured you need it some help.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cutter

@poze11 said:

@cutter: Lol I figured you need it some help.

No! I got this.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

Actually...I do agree with you in this. I'm sure Bunn will pull it off.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By HAWK2916

I wish I could be as confident as some of you. I hope Bunn does well but honestly Im a little leary considering his most recent work on Fearless Defenders. Hopefully he kicks ass on this though

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By adamTRMM

@poze11 said:

Lol I see a people here being obsessed with Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey...her trial, Nightcrawler...I guess I'm the only one obsessed with Mags and his cultist...lol. I do believe writers prefer use their favorites and their own creation.

Oh, I didn't try to be mean to @cutter I just stated the obvious lol Hey, I myself am very excited for today's premiere of Magneto, no hate intended by this previous statement. I would like to know more, just like you guys, so let's hope New Genosha will rise from its ashes and Magneto becoming the feared A-Lister once again.

And thanks for the advice, I'll check that out, as long as the story interesting it's all good.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

I wish I could be as confident as some of you. I hope Bunn does well but honestly Im a little leary considering his most recent work on Fearless Defenders. Hopefully he kicks ass on this though

Perhaps we should just wait and see how the story go...before we think anything negative. Everyone seem to be excited about this book...so let hope Bunn pull it off.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lame.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

No. You misunderstood what I wrote. The word "Acolyte" is actually, definitively another word for "minion", it has negative (and sort of religous) connotations. Magneto would not look at his followers as underlings, they should be equals, thats why the name Brotherhood is a better name.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cutter

@cutter said:

No. You misunderstood what I wrote. The word "Acolyte" is actually, definitively another word for "minion", it has negative (and sort of religous) connotations. Magneto would not look at his followers as underlings, they should be equals, thats why the name Brotherhood is a better name.

I didn't say that, Poze did.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember reading an interview where Bunn mentioned people weren't all that close to naming his new brotherhood. It can be one of two things. Either they're relative unknowns or simply folks that wouldn't usually follow Magneto. I'm leaning toward the latter and apparently a new preview seems to suggest we'll find out just who is following him in issue 2.

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter: Interesting. This has a quite profound effect on me, but don't really know who the hell are they, and don't think Marvel would use other creation except their favorite ones (not that I don't agree with U, but Marvel are always stick with their same characters. If they dead, they immediately revive them. lol. U know how it is). Not bad idea and knowing Bunn, this can probably be one of the wake-up call.

@cattlebattle said:

I do agree with this (even though I like the way it sound for Magneto's team). The word of "Acolyte" is so sacred, especially for religion. Unfortunately, this already been done. Maybe they should've come up with something new, but I guess this is what they chose to be. I don't mind, cuz this can be a remembering of the old Acolytes, and to use the code of "Brotherhood" (since this appear many times) I believe the word Acolyte would be a perfect fit for them. Have you guys ever thought religious people are most zealots? Acolytes seems to follow those line. So, I believe this is a perfect code for them.

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sound interesting. Don't know who they are, but they look like a good start for Marvel. In my opinion, I rather see the old Acolytes or some new ones. I do like the idea of the trick, though. Good opinion.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: You did say "there is no point to bring back the Acolytes. They were just there to be fodder for the xm to fight. They should start another brotherhood since there is not one active" So I simply reply. I think you are nothing but a troll who seem to hang around just to put negative stuff. Sitting on your pc 24 7 waiting to attack some one with your negativity. Like this...you won't gain any friends. I can say this much.

@cutter: I believe the Negation will work for Marvel, but not for Max incarnation. They're more like for GOTG. Even though, you do have great opinion...and great idea.

@adamtrmm: I didn't say you were. I was just saying that I was the only one obsessed with Max. I didn't mean to offend you.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle

@poze11 said:

@cattlebattle: You did say "there is no point to bring back the Acolytes. They were just there to be fodder for the xm to fight. They should start another brotherhood since there is not one active" So I simply reply. I think you are nothing but a troll who seem to hang around just to put negative stuff. Sitting on your pc 24 7 waiting to attack some one with your negativity. Like this...you won't gain any friends. I can say this much.

Well, someones a little upset. Look, there is some things I like, some things I don't like it's called having an opinion. Its people like you who have to resort to name calling for disagreeing with them that are the real trolls. The Acolytes are a thing of the past that were never too good to begin with. Oh, and you know insulting people by calling them trolls won't represent you as a shining beacon of geniality either, just sayin.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purepower: Absolutely, I rather the see the old and new ones as well...but these can be new for Magneto...if you think about it. They are pretty interesting characters too.

@poze11: I surely agree with you and Hawk2916. They do look more for TGOG incarnation. Good eyes...both of you.

@moonlighterstone: Lol...I agree...it was just an idea and did it for fun. I plainly agree about the code name. To me Acolytes sound the perfect code for them...despite how hollow can be.

@rickbarry: Yes...it can be a trick and to know who they might be...I came up with the most unusual ones (Bunn can't trick me...lol). It does make me wonder.

BlackBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not bad idea. This don't look bad for Magneto's new team. I don't think I ever heard of them and they do look good for Marvel.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Ok, so maybe troll was a little harsh. You're right, everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's just that I've read a lot of your comments and they all seem to be negative. And not just about the Acolytes.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cutter

What do you think about this Character who is also from Crossgen.

Her name is Ihroe. She's from the team called The First. Her advance abilities include Flight, enhance strength, teleportation, and telepathy. I believe she's a beautiful female to have around and despite where she is from...I can see her with Magneto...lol. I think she will be o.k for Marvel. I like the fact that she has long hair, wearing some kind of gold metal, and her helmet (or what ever it called) make her look like a queen.  I believe Marvel would be lucky to use her.
    Her name is Ihroe. She's from the team called The First. Her advance abilities include Flight, enhance strength, teleportation, and telepathy. I believe she's a beautiful female to have around and despite where she is from...I can see her with Magneto...lol. I think she will be o.k for Marvel. I like the fact that she has long hair, wearing some kind of gold metal, and her helmet (or what ever it called) make her look like a queen. I believe Marvel would be lucky to use her.

Lightblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting thread. They do look unique for Marvel. I believe Marvel should use them and have new characters.

Hotshotters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hotshotters

@poze11 said:

i think you're absolutely wrong. who you think you are for calling someone a troll? just because no one agrees with you? and what makes you think calling someone's names doesn't make you look like one? i guess the troll here is you. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool Character. His power is pleasing all those around him, will also increases his power as he fulfills these desires. He's in love with Ihroe. He love to please her, which is his nature. I'm sure he will be pleasing Magneto...lol.
    Cool Character. His power is pleasing all those around him, will also increases his power as he fulfills these desires. He's in love with Ihroe. He love to please her, which is his nature. I'm sure he will be pleasing Magneto...lol.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter: Don't I have good eyes. And that male you just posted seem to look handsome. I like hairy guys...ha.

@hotshotters: I already took back what I said. And I did agree with Cattle. So there is no need to continue with this Subject. And about the Troll, I should say the same thing to you.

Hotshotters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

@cutter: Don't I have good eyes. And that male you just posted seem to look handsome. I like hairy guys...ha.

@hotshotters: I already took back what I said. And I did agree with Cattle. So there is no need to continue with this Subject. And about the Troll, I should say the same thing to you.

just saying

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another interesting character.
    Another interesting character.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#32  Edited By McKlayn
    Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@cutter: what does she do?

Her name is Raamia, a member form The First, and her abilities...just to name a few...include Immortality, generation, energy control, flight, and teleportation.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cutter
    Here is Yala...another beautiful female from The First. Ability include Flight, Teleportation, Healing, Weapon Creation, and Transference. I believe she can be useful for Marvel.
    Here is Yala...another beautiful female from The First. Ability include Flight, Teleportation, Healing, Weapon Creation, and Transference. I believe she can be useful for Marvel.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like a lot of the more interesting characters come from The First who you mentioned are god-like - or seem to think they are. All of them are extremely interesting and it's been a fun read going through your introductions, but I don't think those that originate from The First would be willing to follow Magneto (unless there is a leader already in place?

I know this seems gender biased, lol, but I would really like to know the name of the male character whose powers gain strength in relation to other people's suffering.

His power-set seems really cool.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

Looks like a lot of the more interesting characters come from The First who you mentioned are god-like - or seem to think they are. All of them are extremely interesting and it's been a fun read going through your introductions, but I don't think those that originate from The First would be willing to follow Magneto (unless there is a leader already in place?

I know this seems gender biased, lol, but I would really like to know the name of the male character whose powers gain strength in relation to other people's suffering.

His power-set seems really cool.

Oops...lol. I thought I did name him. His name is Empher and yes...they're god-like. Pretty much all from The First are god-like and interesting. I believe you're right about them might not follow Magneto. Actually...I don't see why a god would want to follow him...lol. Good point.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cutter

Here I introduce you the Lawbringers. The one that Charon (so called god) created...he call them his children. He turned all the rage and doubt and conflict that crippled his mind into something useful. They were part of him (flesh of his flesh), they are his sins and imperfection, they are his failing...they are Charon's insanity, given a life of its own. And made them his soldiers to bring order to the chaos. They were the ugliest beasts you ever seen...they placed no value on life itself. It was never the God-emperor's intention to rule a Kingdom of corpses...but he used them to do the dirty work for him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As you can see how ugly are those things. I'm not saying they should follow Magneto but...can you imagine?

BlackBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlackBlade

@cutter said:

Here I introduce you the Lawbringers. The one that Charon (so called god) created...he call them his children. He turned all the rage and doubt and conflict that crippled his mind into something useful. They were part of him (flesh of his flesh), they are his sins and imperfection, they are his failing...they are Charon's insanity, given a life of its own. And made them his soldiers to bring order to the chaos. They were the ugliest beasts you ever seen...they placed no value on life itself. It was never the God-emperor's intention to rule a Kingdom of corpses...but he used them to do the dirty work for him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As you can see how ugly are those things. I'm not saying they should follow Magneto but...can you imagine?

WTF? What issues they appear in? I never seen those weird creatures before. They look awfully awesome lol.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see you have posted a lot of interesting characters. Don't know them, but some might be useful.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cutter

@frozon: @blackblade: Agree...some might be useful. They appear in the issues of Negation. Comic from Crossgen...not Marvel...even though Marvel owns them now. Don't they look creepy as hell...lol. These will never follow Magneto...lol.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@frozon: @blackblade: Agree...some might be useful. They appear in the issues of Negation. Comic from Crossgen...not Marvel...even though Marvel owns them now. Don't they look creepy as hell...lol. These will never follow Magneto...lol.

U damn right those things will never follow Magneto lol. In fact, they will probably eat him lol. And they do look ugly as hell. Never heard of them.

BlackBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BlackBlade

@cutter said:

They will never follow Mag and as Moon said "they will prob eat him lol". They do look cool as hell though. I assuming the blue guy is their god.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

U damn right those things will never follow Magneto lol. In fact, they will probably eat him lol. And they do look ugly as hell. Never heard of them.

@cutter said:

They will never follow Mag and as Moon said "they will prob eat him lol". They do look cool as hell though. I assuming the blue guy is their god.

Lol...I never say these will follow Magneto and yes...they will probably eat him...lol. I just posted them cause they were part of the Negation comics as I mentioned them in the beginning of the introduction. So...I posted some Images so ya can see who they were.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wiccan & Speed should join the New Acolytes

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutter said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@cutter said:

@blackblade said:

@cutter said:

Lol...I never say these will follow Magneto and yes...they will probably eat him...lol. I just posted them cause they were part of the Negation comics as I mentioned them in the beginning of the introduction. So...I posted some Images so ya can see who they were.

I know you weren't. I was J/K with you lol. They do look interesting to be used to fight some Marvel comic heroes. Maybe XM or XF since XF is all about killing.

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeeepy as hell. Never heard of them and they do look good to fight with the Xmen or Avengers. I like the one that are attach to each other. The twins I believe.

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cutter

I completely agree with you...they should finally join with their grandpa and Luna will be good to see also. I always thought the should join the Acolytes and his rest of his fam.

Creeeepy as hell. Never heard of them and they do look good to fight with the Xmen or Avengers. I like the one that are attach to each other. The twins I believe.

The twins actually look cool. They do make good combat with X or A

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeessssss. I believe they should join the New Acolytes. If people wish the youngest x men should be his incarnation, I would love that, but with Wiccan and Speed join in as well. They're also the youngest of Magneto grandchildren. Oh I love to see Wiccan presenting for his mom's death. I'm sure after what happened with his mom, he should realized the Avengers is no longer his place. I believe it's time to move on. Oh Absolutely.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.