Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Can someone please fill me in on what has been happening? (SPOILERS)

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven't been able to keep up with the x-universe since around April or May, could someone kindly fill me in on whats been going on within the different x-titles and any crossovers and marvel events concerning x-men :D

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Colossus is the horseman of death(ugh). Nightcrawler and Iceman are trying to rescue him.

Magik's protege, Sapna, is missing, and she's going to end the world(allegedly).

The Inhumans and X-Men are gonna go to war.

Apocalypse is being held prisoner at the Jean Grey school.

Forge is still bitter.

Magneto and Monet are the Hellfire Club's White King and White Queen respectively.

Archangel is......I don't even know anymore.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In All New X-Men Genesis just went back in time and saw Apocalypse as a normal little boy.

Laura and Archangel are taking boring and out of character to never before seen heights.

Maddie Pryor from Secret Wars Inferno is alive and has her Nightcrawler Dragon.....but Tyke (the only character she has a slight connection too) is leaving the book before her arc starts.

We have 3 major events announced all involving Inhumans.

Death of X- the prequel Which shows what happened to Cyclops and his crew to start this bs storyline.

IvX - Where the current BS story has been leading us into and which implies the X-Men will fight the Inhumans (despite them kind of already doing that in the current X-Men Civil War tie in)

And finally

RessureXtIon - Which has both a X-logo and a Inhuman logo and promises that the bullshit story filled with X-Men dealing with Inhumans instead of actualy X-Men stuff....well it will continue well into 2017.

Welcome back @Marvelfan1992 Welcome to die.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol @koays shouldn't it be "Welcome back @Marvelfan1992 Hope you survive the experience" I thought that was the fatalistic X-men watchword, why the change?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@marvelfan1992: RUN! ITS NOT SAFE!!! DONT LOOK! DONT LOOK!

@sprior93 said:

Colossus is the horseman of death(ugh). Nightcrawler and Iceman are trying to rescue him.

Magik's protege, Sapna, is missing, and she's going to end the world(allegedly).

The Inhumans and X-Men are gonna go to war.

Apocalypse is being held prisoner at the Jean Grey school.

Forge is still bitter.

Magneto and Monet are the Hellfire Club's White King and White Queen respectively.

Archangel is......I don't even know anymore.

@koays said:

In All New X-Men Genesis just went back in time and saw Apocalypse as a normal little boy.

Laura and Archangel are taking boring and out of character to never before seen heights.

Maddie Pryor from Secret Wars Inferno is alive and has her Nightcrawler Dragon.....but Tyke (the only character she has a slight connection too) is leaving the book before her arc starts.

We have 3 major events announced all involving Inhumans.

Death of X- the prequel Which shows what happened to Cyclops and his crew to start this bs storyline.

IvX - Where the current BS story has been leading us into and which implies the X-Men will fight the Inhumans (despite them kind of already doing that in the current X-Men Civil War tie in)

And finally

RessureXtIon - Which has both a X-logo and a Inhuman logo and promises that the bullshit story filled with X-Men dealing with Inhumans instead of actualy X-Men stuff....well it will continue well into 2017.

Welcome back @Marvelfan1992 Welcome to die.

Lol @koays shouldn't it be "Welcome back @Marvelfan1992 Hope you survive the experience" I thought that was the fatalistic X-men watchword, why the change?

No Caption Provided

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The very first time I remember that phrase being used was X Men Vol 1 number 139 when Kitty first came to live at the Mansion (on the cover), and then again (still on the cover) in number 171 when Rogue joined the X Men. Can anyone remember if it was used before 139?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.