Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

breaking NEWS on Uncanny X-Men

• 81 results
    Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

finally emma attacking/vs scott and not the other way around like in AvX

from bendis:

by massive request it is X related. upcoming cover of uncanny by Kris anka. and yes it DOES reflect what is going to happen in the book.

it is on!

i for one cant wait :) possibly happens in may

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hmm..

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao.....yea someone should post all the other covers of Uncanny and compare those to what actually happens in the books. If anything all this means is that Scott will accidentally step on Emma's foot.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

How is this breaking news?

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I want that cover as a poster..

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 god_spawn  Moderator

@koays said:

Lmao.....yea someone should post all the other covers of Uncanny and compare those to what actually happens in the books. If anything all this means is that Scott will accidentally step on Emma's foot.

Or....it's the craziest mutant make up sex ever!!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

you know what.....I'd buy that issue.....strictly for collection purposes of course (straightens collar)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@koays said:

lol one can dream but they look pretty angry

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yet another story that we won't get to for another year or so. How long since he talked about the Utopians? Haven't we been reading the will now for half a year? Plus with Secret Wars derailing everything, I just wouldn't get my hopes up too high

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 god_spawn  Moderator

@hopesummersforthefuture: Last time they were on a cover featuring just the two of them was them with the Phoenix Force and making out. In the issue Emma ended up getting choked out by Scott. The covers should be taken lightly.

And btw, I doubt it is the May issue. I think this is the cover to UXM 31. I don't believe one was shown before this new cover.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

Yet another story that we won't get to for another year or so. How long since he talked about the Utopians? Haven't we been reading the will now for half a year? Plus with Secret Wars derailing everything, I just wouldn't get my hopes up too high

party p**per

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Utopians is coming in April (though its at least going to start in All New X-Men), and the way Bendis talks I don't think Secret Wars will even effect the X-men anytime soon.

Lol it's funny to think though that She-Hulk is still sitting at that desk in the mansion waiting for everyone,

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @god_spawn oh well bendis made scott and emma have a big fight in AvX so he was waiting to get another shot at it, lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 god_spawn  Moderator
    HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: lmao now that you mention it... October was a very long time ago.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't get my hopes too high for what you are thinking

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EC2277
    No Caption Provided

I'm still waiting the edition of All New X-Men 34, in which appear Groot and Rockett.

@koays What says Bendis about Secret Wars and X-Men?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#19  Edited By Teerack

It looks kind of like she is sexually assaulting him.

Scott is pulling Emma's hair. I am now aroused.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: He doesn't actually say anything about it.

All the solicits say its business as usual and his X-positions had him saying that the pay off for the current events will be coming in a arc this summer.

We know he's got a 2 part story that starts in April for the X-books and for it to be a summer event it would need to begin at least in July. Which is 2 issues between the current solicit and the promised payoff.....not much time to jump into anything game changing.

I'm thinking if we do see any changes it won't happen.till September.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EC2277

@koays: I agree, that is a deafening silence.

[EDIT] Returning in topic@hopesummersforthefuture that cover is the cover of what issue?

Maybe Bendis has started to say, «This time is true», only because he know that the readers have started to don't believe him longer. But in the variant cover of Uncanny X-Men 31, we can see Emma that seems leave the New Xavier School with Magneto, in your cover we can see Emma fight with Scott, the solicit of Uncanny X-Men 30 says: «Wounds heal, but sometimes the scars become too much to bear, and the ruby glasses come off» and in every following solicit it is repeated the same concept: there will be trouble for Scott and his role like leader of the New Xavier School. Also Tempus said that he is out of control, how we can read in the preview of Uncanny X-Men 30 and in Uncanny X-Men the cuckoos say Emma is annoyed by Scott. So your cover could say the truth; for the first time in the Bendis run.

JCG79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breaking news and Uncanny X-Men does not belong in the same sentence.

It's just Bendis being Bendis, UXM will continue to have not much happening at a glacial pace.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: lol I definitely don't believe him unless the words leave his mouth and even then......covers, solicits....you dont know whats happening till your on the last page.

Honestly does anyone remember the magneto cover that was like "the will of Xavier ends here" or some such nonsense...or the cover with Scott bending his optic blast that said he was relearning to use his powers.....

Smh with these odds Emma's probably just mad he let Havok move in and is reminding him he's inverted.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Interesting

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
    Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EC2277
    @koays said:

@ec2277: lol

ol I definitely don't believe him unless the words leave his mouth and even then......covers, solicits....you dont know whats happening till your on the last page.

Honestly does anyone remember the magneto cover that was like "the will of Xavier ends here" or some such nonsense...or the cover with Scott bending his optic blast that said he was relearning to use his powers.....

Smh with these odds Emma's probably just mad he let Havok move in and is reminding him he's inverted.

I hope you laugh because my comments about Bendis and his credibility are funny. :-)

Me neither believe in him, but in his stories there are some clues that Scott could have some quarrel with Emma and maybe also with the student. So I think this time it could exist the possibility, that the cover posted by hopesummers isn't liar and I think your theory about Havoc is very credible.

P.S. You have forgotten all the cover of Ultimante arc of All New X-Men: on which we can see Jean fight with Miles, Cyclops and Kitty with the other original X-Men in the Ultimate-verse, Groot and Rocket…

Also have I forgotten something?

Oh yes, the solicits that say: «Can both universes remain the same?»

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meh

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: October 2013!!! Lol. Seriously though this guy solicited Utopians way back when he first took over writing Uncanny and All New.

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is hard to tell if it us a fight or if Emma is going to force a rough kiss on him. She used to enjoy him blasting her with his powers in bed. Anka is a little tough to decipher at times. Looks a little of both here. Their mouths are close.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The lines on her face make it look as though she's trying to commit suicide.

I don't like that Emma's diamond form is becoming so malleable to writers. She got her arm severed and then she got smashed into glitter by Hulk then there's all this bull about people having these telepathic-nullifiers like Iron Man during AvX (what doesn't his suit have?). Then, of course, there's the traumatic incident where Cyke smashed her to possess the Phoenix force. It's as though she can't ever win.

Doesn't anyone remember her secondary mutation surfaced in the wake of Genosha being nuked to oblivion?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexthis: good points. And this is yet another example of the shoddy writing in the current Marvel landscape that pisses readers off.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meh

i love this cover anyways but i guess we have to wait and see........plus bendis said whats on the cover is in the book. also i dont know what number this is from

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#34  Edited By time1

@hopesummersforthefuture said:
    No Caption Provided

finally emma attacking/vs scott and not the other way around like in AvX

from bendis:

by massive request it is X related. upcoming cover of uncanny by Kris anka. and yes it DOES reflect what is going to happen in the book.

it is on!

i for one cant wait :) possibly happens in may

Cool cover, is that going happen. I hope it does. We finally get to see Emma act like B, you know what I mean. I'm not Emma fan and I'm glad to see her take her anger out on Scott, about time. That's if this not a misleading cover, I hate those.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Emma is choking him? Colour me shocked. Not. IF this really does reflect something in the book, it's probably Emma proving some point to Scott about him not being in control of everything and throwing herself into harms way to prove it. Because you know, this is what transpires between former lovers/best friends/frenemies.

It's got the colours to capture me, so kudos to the artist for making this puppet dance.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: i know this is off topic but i finally found a uncanny x-men 29 at my comicbook store and got 20% off. i also got a cyclops action figure for 20% off, $18. its 2014 and his wearing his current costume. since marvel isnt making any x-men toys, it might be rare.

the last sunday of the month the comicbook store come on sale but i get my comics the day its released because i cant wait that lond, lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more on bendis:

Anonymous asked: I'm REALLY hoping that that Friday bomb drop pic of Cyclops and Emma doesn't result in some sorta love-hate makey outty session. Scott and Emma is sooo last decade.

so is whining about them

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson: @koays this is going to be one hell of a fight!!! better then AvX. Also it is probably about emma being mad at scott for not helping them fix there powers like he promised in all-new x-men 3. Also there is the other cover with emma going/leaving with magneto on a motorcycle. maybe shes mad he didnt go after her and now shes stuck with magneto lol

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JCG79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson: @koays this is going to be one hell of a fight!!! better then AvX. Also it is probably about emma being mad at scott for not helping them fix there powers like he promised in all-new x-men 3. Also there is the other cover with emma going/leaving with magneto on a motorcycle. maybe shes mad he didnt go after her and now shes stuck with magneto lol

I would love to C the other cover. I always thought Emma was better off with Magneto. Ever since Fraction had her comparing him with Cyclops, I thought she knew in someway that Cyclops envy Magneto b-cuz at that time, Cyclops was known to B the savior of the last mutants standing and he didn't know how to performed like Magneto would as a leader (I think that was too much for him to handle with mutants that he didn't even know... yet). Something like that she envisioned. I guess I'll go back and reread the Nation X arc, but yea, she seemed to make Cyclops looked like he wish to B like Magneto. Nevertheless, I want to C the other cover.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone: Copy this link and it should work...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/UXM-NotoVarCvr-a9118.jpg

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: No way :O

What's Bendis thinking? I mean I know Havok is still inverted, but really? Trying to kill his brother? Oh I can't wait for this one.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Bendis thinking? I mean I know Havok is still inverted, but really? Trying to kill his brother? Oh I can't wait for this one.

first kitty tried to kill scott with a gun through his brain(remember the cover with someone pointing a gun to cyclops head?) and now havok. brother vs brother is always fun to bad its not about a girl

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone said:

first kitty tried to kill scott with a gun through his brain(remember the cover with someone pointing a gun to cyclops head?) and now havok. brother vs brother is always fun to bad its not about a girl

Yes, I do remember that a while ago. I remember when there were rumors that it might B Mystique pointing the gun as well. And it happened to B Kitty. Now brother vs brother. Oh my, I hope Bendis won't destroy the brothers cuz I thought it was nice to C them together. Nevertheless, it might B fun :)

But wait a min... first there were a cover about Emma vs Cyclops, but now there is another one about brother vs brother? And why is everyone against Cyclops? I wonder what Bendis has in mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.