As if we couldn't hate Medusa more...

#1 Posted by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

So all-wise queen Medusa decided that destroying the Terrigen cloud was the right thing to do. AND IN HER OWN WORDS: 'Terrigenesis does not outweigh the lives of even a single mutant, much less all of them.'

This is year old information.
She knew for over a year the T-mist were sterilizing mutants and killing them...

So it took her a year to have this miraculous revelation.... Only after how many mutants died?

Is she for real right now? Better yet-- Is Marvel for real right now?
She gets to end this event playing the victim/'pity me' card AND get's start dating again.

Talk about Inhuman Privilege right now. The story didn't even flow correctly and some parts made little to no sense.

Marvel, Disney,

Get your life together... This is so bad that the problem has escalated beyond the X-men to the point where it's even making the Inhumans look bad right now. This may have been the worst Marvel event I have ever read IN MY LIFE!

#2 Posted by kgb725 (14255 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's not act like Cyclops didn't pull the US against the world cats every chance he got

#3 Posted by ursaber (2935 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur: Pal haven't you read Civil War II or AvX AXIS. Those were abhorrent, absolute bottom of the bottom of the barrel terrible. IvX ranks slightly above those two.

#4 Posted by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

@poisonfleur: Pal haven't you read Civil War II or AvX AXIS. Those were abhorrent, absolute bottom of the bottom of the barrel terrible. IvX ranks slightly above those two.

No. Civil War 2 was alright. The ending fell flat but everything else was good.

BUT I AGREE ON AXIS!!!!
That was another agenda based garbage event.....

Why do I feel if it was ever Avengers Vs Inhumans... The Inhumans would be DESTROYED! lololol

I still think IvX was just pretty bad. The first issue was good and then it went quickly down hill. With writing inconsistencies in the plot, inhuman biased battles, and Rogue being brought into the fight for no reason.... Not to mention all the hype around Storm vs Medusa... It never happened. But then again I am grateful. If Betsy can get beat by Medusa, I feel like they would have wrote some nonsense having Medusa beat Storm...

#5 Edited by ursaber (2935 posts) - - Show Bio

@ursaber said:

No. Civil War 2 was alright. The ending fell flat but everything else was good.

BUT I AGREE ON AXIS!!!!

That was another agenda based garbage event.....

Why do I feel if it was ever Avengers Vs Inhumans... The Inhumans would be DESTROYED! lololol

I still think IvX was just pretty bad. The first issue was good and then it went quickly down hill. With writing inconsistencies in the plot, inhuman biased battles, and Rogue being brought into the fight for no reason.... Not to mention all the hype around Storm vs Medusa... It never happened. But then again I am grateful. If Betsy can get beat by Medusa, I feel like they would have wrote some nonsense having Medusa beat Storm...

IvX was decent and then the final issue completely tore everything up in one hell of a pathetic and poor rushed finale.

But Civil War II was the absolute worst. The heroes were fighting for no goddamn good reason. Captain Marvel was an uncharacteristic fascist tyrant. There was nothing here. No modicum of substance of immersion. At least in IvX it was for survival and in the first Civil War it was for accountability but Civil War II is catastrophic because of how unnecessary it was, how it killed off three Marvel heroes Hulk, War Machine and Iron Man over nothing. Now everybody hates the heroes again. Even villains are more heroic now. And to top it all off Captain Marvel gets a pat on the shoulder for being a complete b*tch. She got rewarded for absolutely nothing. Worst event.

#6 Posted by BlueHope (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't Marvel kill and replace her for a new leader already like they always do with the x-men? I'm tired of her cringeworthy dialogs trying too hard to look righteous.

"I did X because I had no choice and I hate myself for doing it but there was objectively no better option at all so I was completelly right in doing it,look at my fabulous hair I'm worthy I use loreal"

#7 Posted by HAWK2916 (3714 posts) - - Show Bio

IVX was not decent. The whole premise was bullsh@t. And everything in the event was just asinine. Civil War is still going on right? Lol. Axis was stupid as hell too. But then again so was AVX. These crap events just keep coming. Please stop supporting this crap people!!

#8 Posted by Batvibe12 (707 posts) - - Show Bio

#Cyclops was right!

Inhumans vs. X-Men was just all over the place. Medusa could literally end the entire event by saying "Yes, we will destroy the cloud," but no, let's fight some of the most powerful mutants on Earth (see what I did there) and "win the fight." Half of the fights were PIS controlled. Storm did nothing but shoot lightning bolts and fly (I wanted to see her solo half a group of Inhumans). Havok didn't even kill Black Bolt because Medusa "threatened him" and we all know what Havok could do to her.

The writers didn't even have the time to even research the characters because we all know Psylocke, Storm, Magneto, Iceman, Jean Grey, etc. could have taken down the Inhumans Royal Family under seconds.

The only good thing was the art in issues 1,2, and 6.

#Medusa = CW2 Cap. Marvel

#IvX= PIS

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
#9 Posted by ShepardOakenPrime (456 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree the heroic dialog coming from the "totally innocent" Inhumans was very annoying.

#10 Posted by KwasiD2k (573 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not like there was a whole run dedicated to make good relations with people, while at the same time track the cloud, and rescue any mutants that would've been killed. This time was different because This would've killed all mutants, and there was no other solution.

@bluehope She stepped down literally on the same page bruv

No Caption Provided

#11 Edited by BlueHope (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

@kwasid2k: Not enough, she must die.

Or at least get her head shaved.

#12 Posted by darthphoenix (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

Boycott inhumans

#13 Edited by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluehope said:

@kwasid2k: Not enough, she must die.

Or at least get her head shaved.

YESSS! At the MINIMUM!

#14 Posted by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

fixed it.

#15 Posted by Batvibe12 (707 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

fixed it.

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Medusa needs a haicut

#16 Posted by Rubear (4042 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur said:
No Caption Provided

fixed it.

#Medusa needs a haicut

Thank you!! <3

#18 Edited by poisonfleur (4177 posts) - - Show Bio

@rubear said:

@poisonfleur: @bluehope: I guess you've gonna like this moment from Secret Wars)

@batvibe12 said:
@poisonfleur said:

fixed it.

#Medusa needs a haicut

No Caption Provided

AHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! I love this image so much right now!

I hope he accidentally sneezes in front of her next event. #FATALITY

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.