Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Are you happy Marvel is killing the Inhumans ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With the death of the inhumans story going on a lot of big name fan favorite inhumans have died and a bunch of not too important characters as well. So how do you as xmen fans feel about this ?

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Didn't read it.Who died?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn’t even know they were being killed off......the irony is very amusing, I’m not gonna lie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
    deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Medusa’s gonna die? Not gonna lie, I’m kinda glad.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Thats a brilliant idea, the X-Men should try it. O.o

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats a brilliant idea, the X-Men should try it. O.o

Right after they kill off the Novas again

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7e39e00ab6f
    deactivated-5b7e39e00ab6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inhumans were interesting, but marvel tried too hard to force them into spotlight. They added a lot of uninteresting characters to make them larger, and they tried to put them in a place where they didn't fit, the X-Men's place. It doesn't mean that any of these two groups is bad or less than the other, but they're just two different things. And while I don't believe the Inhumans' death will solve any problems, I'm not exactly going to lose any sleep over their death.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inhumans were interesting, but marvel tried too hard to force them into spotlight. They added a lot of uninteresting characters to make them larger, and they tried to put them in a place where they didn't fit, the X-Men's place. It doesn't mean that any of these two groups is bad or less than the other, but they're just two different things. And while I don't believe the Inhumans' death will solve any problems, I'm not exactly going to lose any sleep over their death.

The Xmen dont interact with the outside world the way inhumans do

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a believer in fixing things, not just killing things for the spectacle. That, and Marvel Comics has a recent track record of killing characters and reviving them in record time.

Like, I can't think of anyone who would be happy that Marvel is just offing characters with little emotional payload behind this.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
    The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: couldn't care less about most in humans karnak is alright I guess.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Marvelnis just ridiculous. I'm.not a fan of the Inhumans but there are some who are so why alienate them by killing the Inhumans off. That said I don't want them involved in Xmen stories basically I want them off world doing there own thing. Very lazy on Marvel's part

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I like the Inhumans and thinks it's pretty crappy that Marvel is killing them off just because of a mess THE COMPANY started.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont want all of them to die..........keep the cool ones.....

I was hoping marvel was just going to pull a "we didnt really kill them" at the end ......

Also i want jean(alone) to save the inhumans, then they can leave with her in the underwater base LOL.......also work together

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the Inhumans and thinks it's pretty crappy that Marvel is killing them off just because of a mess THE COMPANY started.

well said........inhumans were out of continuity for like 15 yrs.......i really really liked the TV show better but sadly it was cancelled :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8a3b8a2f17f
    deactivated-5b8a3b8a2f17f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about Inhumans infact i rarely about know them but what medusa did in IVX was pretty much novel and scarifice not only for mutant kind but also due to the detonation of terrigen mist cloud which led her in a situation where she is dying even though she knows about the consequences .....

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8a3b8a2f17f
    deactivated-5b8a3b8a2f17f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordMordor: nope since medusa is still dying and she lost his whole hair.....I think the main problem for them now is to face Ronan who wanted them to surrender to Kree ...I dont know much about this but as for now they didn't found a terrigen cloud yet

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indifferent.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't have to die, its enough that they won't be shoved down our throat constantly.

njchrispatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@LordMordor: Too many of Marvel's events are like that, honestly. Like, "Oh no, there's an evil monster from another planet making people get sick and die!" "Why not call that one X-Men kid who can heal anything?" "Naw, that's too easy. I must sacrifice myself!"

Also, Marvel doesn't have the X-Men back just yet. Probably soon, but it is still up in the air. As for the Inhumans, I think it's mainly just a way to return to the status quo. They tried the Inhumans push, and even if the Fox deal falls through I can't see them doing that again, just because of the sheer backlash they faced for daring to try it. The Inhumans have some cool characters, but making them another global superhero minority race hurt both sides; the Inhumans lost their cool uniqueness, and the mutants were threatened.

The problem is that now there's loose ends in the dormant Inhuman DNA, as well as characters like Ms Marvel and Moon Girl. Not that Marvel cares much about loose ends, and this whole anti-mutant push is riddled with them.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

I am pretty certain it's only going to lead to somekind of Inhuman - Rebirth, since there is no Jack Kirby creation that Marvel can lay to rest for long. The point of it all however might be to tweak the Inhumans to better fit what Marvel might have in mind for them.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Medusa at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.