Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Are Rogue & Storm the best X-Women

This topic is locked from further discussion.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Before I argue my point, I'm not fan of Storm anymore, years ago she was one of my favorites, but then she became too overrated, she became to powerful, and nowadays writers don't really care about her anymore, she hasn't led teams in years. Despite that, she most popular X-Women, first black female in comics, she like a role model, she also has really cool powers. Rogue is my favorite X-Women, charm, beauty and in the past  has had a lot of power behind her, she has done a lot of damage in her day and has a lot of courage,  as well as having some cool costumes. She is a also very likable character, she doesn't have the phoenix and doesn't  have to have a rude attitude, or sleep with leader to get ahead in the team, like Emma does. If mutants were real and the X-Men were real. I would see myself being with friends with Rogue, you can relate to her.

The reason why i think these are  two best X-Women cause Jean, Emma & Psylocke, they all have telepathy ability, they all have had a thing for Cyclops. Jean & Emma have had same role in X-Men, Jean was X-Men first lady and Emma is X-Men leadening lady now. If it wasn't for Jean being gone, Emma wouldn't be in the position she is in now.

Both Psylocke & Emma frost are attractive, Psylocke was one of the hottest comic babes of the 90'S and now Emma Frost is. Even though I prefer Jean over the both of them, she has cooler powers and more passionate, both Psylocke & Emma are cool. I think Psylocke is one of the best fighters in X-Men, she is really tough. I think Storm & Rogue, is best cause they very popular, you can't replace them. I think they never be kill off or neglected too much. If  they were killed off, I bet a lot fans of would be upset. What do people think, are they best women in X-Men?

Savage Land Colours by David Yardin
    Savage Land Colours by David Yardin
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

No Caption Provided
    SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By SoA

i liked rogue back in the 90s  back when she had ms marvels powers as well as borrowing someone else's from time to time
    i find her boring now (yes i know that makes me the most unlikable person right now , oh well ) i can see why u would choose
    storm and rogue over the other popular choices , same power set same character almost with the excepton of costume and
     hair color. with that in mind i still like psylocke as my fave x-lady , you cant beat a telepathic, telekinetic , ninja lol.  i do like storm
     followed by rogue as well , i like the under dog obscure characters  not super popular
     like jean or emma (yuck) , so i would add , dazzler , surge, x-23 , hell even bling bling girl over jean and emma(again yuck)
    not saying your opinion sucks or anything just ur top x-woman are down a few pegs on my list lol

Ashra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ashra

I actually have never been into Rogue that much. (Shrugs) Though, I like her more when she's away from Gambit and vice versa.  She's not one of my favorites.  I but I do like Storm, and you mentioned Psylocke, whom I also like.  And Kitty.  Rogue is on my lower list of favorite female X-women. 

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

Nope.  Jean is.
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By jrock85

Rogue and Storm are two of my favorites, but its hard to say who the best X-Woman is.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 104

#7  Edited By time1
    @John Valentine said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    "
    so John you don't agree with me, how come?
    Aero_gt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aero_gt

Well, what do you mean by best? Jean can beat any of the above chars witrh her Tk /TP. Storm is one of the oldest members still on the team and isn't a b-word or w- word. Emma is a work in progress, from villian to hero and she does love Cylcops and is hotter than the rest with Storm and Psylocke coming next on my list. Rogue... Eh... Phylocke is a psychic ninja and blah blah nothing other than that. Shadowcat uses her skills to carry out tasks and is a dangerous foe to be reckoned with. These are the only chicks I consider, but it's probably gonna end up being Storm or Emma  (black sexy emporer female or white equal or so sexy bitchy female, Take your choice Jean lost hers she went dark phoenix.). 
    THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I can agree with this. I think Storm and Rogue are the best x-women. Storm, obviously, takes the # 1 spot for me and I enjoying Rogue getting some shine in Age of X.  

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10  Edited By SC  Moderator

I think its a flawed premise to try and discern which X-Females are the best.  (in the general sense) Too many variables, too subjective. I mean, if your definition is who had the best white/silver haired mo-hawk? Then Storm would be, no doubt... I am pretty sure. Of course most people wouldn't consider that the best definition of what makes a character the best X-Women/Woman. In fact in a way, this sort of undermines the various female X-Characters. All seem designed and created to express a type of empowerment, like almost all heroes. The best things are the differences they hold after that fact, not the similarities. Even though Rogue is my favorite X-Female, and regularly wins fan popularity contests, I could not personally consider her one of the two best X-Females. Not under my definition, which is fairly strict and grounded in objectives. To me that makes all the X-Females extra special. They are all so even, with strengths that vary from each other. They possess diversity and thats beautiful. Some are more iconic then others, some have evolved more as characters, some are more relatable, some you can't help but respect and admire. Some are intelligent, some are kind, some are naive. I actually have a fondness for many of the small name X-Females. Monet, Nocturne, Dani Moonstar, Sage, Sunfire, Boom Boom, Domino, Meggan. Etc. 

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    • Emma Frost
    • Rogue
    • Storm
    • Kitty Pryde

Do whatever you like with the order, they're the best though. Jean was there before her first resurrection, she's just a God Mode Sue with nothing to offer the X-Men franchise (in terms of story and development) now.

Psylocke gets an honourable mention, but she's not as good an X-Woman as those above.
    ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By ragdollpurps
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    "
    • Emma Frost
    • Rogue
    • Storm
    • Kitty Pryde
    Do whatever you like with the order, they're the best though. Jean was there before her first resurrection, she's just a God Mode Sue with nothing to offer the X-Men franchise (in terms of story and development) now.Psylocke gets an honourable mention, but she's not as good an X-Woman as those above. "
    You mad because she kills? :P

I say, Rogue and Kitty. They've been the most helpful, especially with the younger mutants.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @ragdollpurps said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    "
    • Emma Frost
    • Rogue
    • Storm
    • Kitty Pryde
    Do whatever you like with the order, they're the best though. Jean was there before her first resurrection, she's just a God Mode Sue with nothing to offer the X-Men franchise (in terms of story and development) now.Psylocke gets an honourable mention, but she's not as good an X-Woman as those above. "
    You mad because she kills? :PI say, Rogue and Kitty. They've been the most helpful, especially with the younger mutants. "
    Oh don't get me wrong, I love Psylocke and I'm a huge shipper of the ridiculous-never-gonna-happen-totally-wish-it-would Scott/Betsy relationship ^_^

I just don't think she's as much of an icon in X-Men mythology as those above.
    Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Backflip

No Caption Provided
    rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By rogue_mar1e

I say Emma and Rogue are the best.

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By armylife1124

I never liked Rogue, or her powers(assuming they are still the same as they were from the 90s since I am way behind on reading)., but Storm is definitely one of the best X-Women ever.  Rogue just falls a lot lower on the totem, below Emma, Kitty, and of course Jean.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#17  Edited By xerox_kitty

@Speedfreak said:     

"who is your favorite x-woman, and why?"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.