Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Any Guesses on Inferno 3

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dear Guys,

It may be two to three weeks till Inferno 3 comes out? Any Guesses? Does anyone have any theories on how the Krakoa saga will end?

My guess is that Xavier and Magneto will have to eat crow at the end.

JThree

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

i think its leading up to another Schism of Sorts, I'm actually predicting a three way split. Team Charlie / Mags, Team Destiny and Team Emma

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JThree

@mcklayn:

You may be right. Wonder what will happen to Moira?

--jthree

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By McKlayn

I dont know really Moira is interesting because they showed her kind of doubting the cause, she could stay with Mags and Professor X, maybe even come out of the shadows. I would ASSUME the duo stay in control of krakoa while the others kind of split off, maybe she takes a seat on a new council or something like that, or hell maybe she dies and everything resets lol

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moira may be doubting the cause, but she does want Destiny dead. That does say something. And I'm curious to know why there's a "no precogs" rule for the island.

--jthree

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think no Precogs are just a broad sweep to get rid of destiny without singling her out but idk for sure honestly

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Koays

I'm thinking Moira may be betraying the mutants...

Anyone else catch the fact that Cypher's been spreading Phalanx all over Krakoa since the first day he came there?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea I think Moira might go full fledge evil,

I've seen this theory floating around a bit, and I dont think its likely but @koays do you think there is any chance she dies and totally resets the time line?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Honestly I think there's a chance she dies....but seeing as the 10 lives and 10 deaths of Wolverine picks up right from Inferno I'm betting its more likely that that the mutants do something to avoid a reset

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Anyone else catch the fact that Cypher's been spreading Phalanx all over Krakoa since the first day he came there?

It would explain why Charles is acting differently. She used a form of mind control. But I would love to know what set Moira off against the mutants in this way. What happened before that turned her, and she came up with elaborate plan in this way? There's a scene where Destiny and Mystique "end her" in a way she doesn't forget what she's done, but why did she betray her own kind in the first place?

--Jthree

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JThree

Also the X Men need a new kind of enemy. Something different from what we've had before, and Moria might be it.

--jthree

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jthree said:
    @koays said:

It would explain why Charles is acting differently. She used a form of mind control. But I would love to know what set Moira off against the mutants in this way. What happened before that turned her, and she came up with elaborate plan in this way? There's a scene where Destiny and Mystique "end her" in a way she doesn't forget what she's done, but why did she betray her own kind in the first place?

--Jthree

that was all in House and Powers of X, when she first discovered her mutation she hated it and wanted to cure "it" she seen herself as trapped or something (its been a while since ive read it) and she if i recall, developed a cure but mystique and Destiny got to her before it went anywhere and you know made sure she didnt try again lol

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

that was all in House and Powers of X, when she first discovered her mutation she hated it and wanted to cure "it" she seen herself as trapped or something (its been a while since ive read it) and she if i recall, developed a cure but mystique and Destiny got to her before it went anywhere and you know made sure she didnt try again lol

I'm ashamed to say I may have not seen or remembered that. So is Moira the clear cut villain of this Krakoa saga?

---jthree

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jthree: im not sure if shes the villian yet or not, but she is the main drive behind everything

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn:

@mcklayn said:

@jthree: im not sure if shes the villian yet or not, but she is the main drive behind everything

What are your guesses on this series outcomes?

--jthree

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it will be a big schism thing, two "good" sides, those who stay in krakoa and those who push for the dream again. (get it ready for movies) Maybe Mags / Prof still running Krakoa and Idk the X men and possibly Hellfire club on the other side. With mystique and Moira both in the wind with a nice "villian" status

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn:

Some good theories there. Two "sides," with another "side." Still trying to understand it, it can be complicated.

--jthree

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yea we will all have to wait and see, but it seems like its taking forever to come out lol

JThree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I thought issue 3 would be out by now. But I guess it's been postponed a few weeks.

--jthree

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.