I hated it. Hated it. Liked it. Then once again hated it.
Let me say this before anything: it was good. Just... I wouldn't have had any problems with it if it didn't take place in Marvel. And they renamed every character. And it didn't horribly suck.
Heres what I thought:
- WOLVERINE: Good at the role of Wolverine. It'd be hard to replace him. Iwould've loved to see him in the Wolverine costume, but its a MARVEL movie. It'll never be as good as the comics 'cuz Marvel gets the dumbest writers. Dont get me wrong, I love Marvel, but the only movies I liked so far were Avengers (duh), Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and 1, and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
- EMMA FROST: First things first THAT WAS NOT EMMA FROST. That was just some sucky movie version who was butt-ugly and sucked eggs.
- DEADPOOL OR WHATEVER I SHOULD CALL THAT THING: I liked Wade Wilson, and couldn't wait to see how cool it would be when he becomes Deadpool.. but he didn't become Deadpool. He became the hideous man-child born to Baraka and Superman. Maybe he was also related to Nightcrawler or No-Face. I loved the elevator scene, and everything about Deadpool up until they said the words Weapon and Eleven in the same sentence...
- BLOB: Blob was a mutant. Fat from the start. No eating disorder could turn him into that thing that was in this movie. I by "that thing" I dont mean Barakapool.
- BOLT: I actually liked him a little as Bolt. I mean, if they called him Bolt. Or better yet if they called him Electro and put him into Spider-Man 3 instead of there sucky excuse for a Venom (but thats another review!)
- CYCLOPS: I'm really sure optic blasts could go through the electric tape or whatever they put his over his eyes at the end. And Wolverines supposed to become Wolverine, like, uh, 1000000 years ago, not, like, 3 years ago. So why is Cyclops even in this?
- GAMBIT: I liked how his accent sound like the drunk son of Justin Bieber and Ron Perlman. AND how he was only seen on-screen for, uh, 2 minutes total.
- OVERALL: I hated it, hated it, hated it, hated it, like it for a few minutes, hated it, hated it.