X-Men First Class Game

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mantid

Does anybody here enjoy this series as much as I do? I really love it. And I was thinking about an X-Men First Class video game. It could be really cool. And in the game, it could be like the X-Men Legends or MUA type of games, but instead you could use the five characters, or in teams of two. And introduce all these new villains and enemies.I was about to go make a petition, but first I wanted to hear your comments on this.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Chameleone

I've heard of First Class, but what is it about, is it another retelling of old X-Men or...

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mantid

chameleone says:

"I've heard of First Class, but what is it about, is it another retelling of old X-Men or..."

The untold tales of the adventures of the First X-Men. But I like the idea of a video game. Like an adventure game, and also a mission style.

beastmanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By beastmanX

x-men first class rocks

Element 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Element 5

Yeah, X-men first class is the bomb. I enjoy all the stories of the original 5 and I think it would be very cool if a game could be made.... also wouldn't mind seeing some action figures for collecting.

Element 5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Element 5

Post Deleted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.