Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheMess1428

I wish it was that easy...
     I wish it was that easy...
    Okay so we are all mixed up over the ideas that are coming out for casting and characters in X-MEN: FIRST CLASS. I have come up with an idea for Fox to make this movie understandable for to be connected to the original X-Men trilogy and still tell the story from the actual comic book. Everyone is complaining because the team is not consisting of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Iceman, and Angel. Professor Xavier and Magneto were a given and were casted early. But it turns out, based on the trilogy, Iceman and Angel cannot be in this movie without unraveling everything they have already done and rebooting the series. A reboot would be okay but wouldn't work due to the other X-Men projects in production like X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE 2 and X-MEN ORIGINS: DEADPOOL. So what Fox needs to do is use some of the original team and work out a few small details to make it work. It is easy to put Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Beast in the movie as teenagers and Beast not having blue fur. But there also needs to be 2 or 3 more characters added. I say 3 because 5 for a team isn't set in stone after the changes that have already been made. First member to add and pretend was an original would be Storm. You can add a couple extra like maybe Banshee and Emma Frost. If you put Havok in it, he should just be a little kid who is shown as Cyclops' family. And if you make them go the route of the origin story from the comic, it should work out pretty well. Just have a Wolverine cameo in the background for kicks and giggles. And to tie it into X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE, you can put Gambit in a cameo too.
    Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Gylan Thomas
    No Wolvrine :P
    Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
    Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

This idea could really work,except no W\olverine,but they could have a rogue cameo.
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheMess1428
    @Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
    " This idea could really work,except no W\olverine,but they could have a rogue cameo. "
    They can't have a Rogue cameo. She was barely a teen in the first X-Men movie.
    Knight Train

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Knight Train

It could be a good character driven movie since there would be only a few main protagonists. Could be emotionally involving and a good piece of cinema. I guess time will tell

Avatar image for captaingenisvell
    CaptainGenisVell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By CaptainGenisVell

You forgot X-Men Origins: Magneto :P

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Kid_Zombie

everyone is freaking out about not knowing what FOX is doing, but by the sounds of things, at least to me, they are doing this exactly. Minus Wolverine ha

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMess1428
    @CaptainGenisVell said:
    " You forgot X-Men Origins: Magneto :P "
    The Magneto movie is pending. They might not do the movie if First Class shows his origin. 

@Kid_Zombie said:
    " everyone is freaking out about not knowing what FOX is doing, but by the sounds of things, at least to me, they are doing this exactly. Minus Wolverine ha "
    Actually Fox is doing a lot worse than what I came up with. They're adding a bunch of characters who don't make sense and making their ages all weird.
    Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Darksteelwing
    @TheMess1428 said:

Actually Fox is doing a lot worse than what I came up with. They're adding a bunch of characters who don't make sense and making their ages all weird. "

But aren't those just rumours as of now? From what I hear the only confirmed ones are Xavier, Magneto and Emma. 
    I hope they do something like what you suggested, but they can come up with the excuse that Banshee and Havok were some of those children at the end of Wolverine Origins (which woul be lame, yeah).
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMess1428
    @Darksteelwing: Well they just reported the other day that some characters were casted. Caleb Landry Jones is playing Banshee. Nicholas Hoult is playing Beast. Lucas Till is playing Havok. @G-Man said in the podcast this weekend "Banshee is as old or older than Professor Xavier". So it would make no sense because Caleb Jones is a kid.
    KevinSchultz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KevinSchultz
    @TheMess1428: The Magneto movie may not even have Sir Ian as he's just getting too old and X3 pulled serous FX strings to pull off the young Jean scene.
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheMess1428
    @KevinSchultz: Yeah, I understand what you mean. But I doubt they will even make the movie now that they decided to do X-Men: First Class.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.