gc8's X-Men: First Class #12 - "Fly Away"; "Warren Worthington III, The Poor Little Rich Mutant" review

Avatar image for gc8
  • gc8 wrote this review on .
  • gc8 has written a total of 1420 reviews. The last one was for

Flies Off Into Left Field

So, we have our answer. X-Men: First Class, despite all insistence to the contrary, will NOT be following continuity - or even attempting to do so. It's practically impossible to explain why I dislike this issue (aside from the usual cartoony artwork) without spoilers, so here goes:

There's only a few issues left, but things have been so bad with this title lately that it may not be worth it to stick it out any longer.

Other reviews for X-Men: First Class #12 - "Fly Away"; "Warren Worthington III, The Poor Little Rich Mutant"