Follow

X-Man

Character » X-Man appears in 816 issues.

X-Man is an Omega-level mutant genetically created by Mr. Sinister from the Age of Apocalypse timeline. He shares the same genetic history as Cable. Nate has since joined the New Mutants, started a relationship with Dani Moonstar, and gained further power from the Life Seed.

Nate and Theresa?

Ouija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Ouija

I don't think they have but I wanted ask have they met in 616 world? I think it would be interesting to have him be interested in her in this universe. Like he was briefly with 295 Theresa.

Earth 295
    Earth 295
    kimeraevet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kimeraevet

They met during the X-Man/X-Force: Onslaught chapters. Nothing really came of it. I would like to see it brought up again. Might not happen with Theresa being in X-Factor, which is set in NYC while Nate is being a New Mutant in SF.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By jordama

Ew, Jordama does not approve

The_Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Myth

@kimeraevet said:

They met during the X-Man/X-Force: Onslaught chapters. Nothing really came of it. I would like to see it brought up again. Might not happen with Theresa being in X-Factor, which is set in NYC while Nate is being a New Mutant in SF.

They met in Uncanny X-Men #335 during the Onslaught saga!

No Caption Provided
    kimeraevet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kimeraevet

@The Myth: They saw each other in that issue, but they talked for the first time in the X-Man/X-Force Onslaught issues.

Ouija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ouija

@The Myth: thanks everyone i kinda didnt pay too much attention during onslaught

kimeraevet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kimeraevet

Don't worry about it. It wasn't as important as it should have been. Apparently Professor X was always a douche bag and Onslaught wasn't even his biggest screw up. He kinda let a group of his students die on Krakoa because Cyclops couldn't handle that his brother was one of them. Oh, but he sent Cyclops back to rescue his original students while the 2 who were still alive lay dormant and eventually floating through space. Fuck Xavier.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC

With an overflow of members in X-Factor maybe a few of them should move to San Francisco and join up with the New Mutants.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @kimeraevet said:

Don't worry about it. It wasn't as important as it should have been. Apparently Professor X was always a douche bag and Onslaught wasn't even his biggest screw up. He kinda let a group of his students die on Krakoa because Cyclops couldn't handle that his brother was one of them. Oh, but he sent Cyclops back to rescue his original students while the 2 who were still alive lay dormant and eventually floating through space. Fuck Xavier.

Watch your mouth.
    kimeraevet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kimeraevet

@Vance Astro: I'd rather not. I much prefer to speak plainly and with whatever vocabulary fits the emotional content of my statement. If you don't like it you can fuck off as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.