Follow

X-Gene Mutant

Concept » X-Gene Mutant appears in 4011 issues.

The Children of the Atom, mutants are individuals in the Marvel Universe who are born with an X-Gene that grants them superhuman abilities. Mutants mark the next step in human evolution, known as Homo Superior.

DIRTY MUTIES!!!

mutie_hater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mutie_hater

I hate mutants with their dirty mutie powers and dirty mutie germs!!!! They should all be sent in a rocket ship to Mars where they can spread their mutie germs all they want!!! Disgusting gross Muties!!!!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

wow... another thread that's just going to be ignored thoroughly...

welcome to the site, but this thread is just going to be ignored or just get people posting here about the stupidity of the thread

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

mutie_hater says:

"I hate mutants with their dirty mutie powers and dirty mutie germs!!!! They should all be sent in a rocket ship to Mars where they can spread their mutie germs all they want!!! Disgusting gross Muties!!!!"

Um.....ok.....

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Paragon

Methos says:

"wow... another thread that's just going to be ignored thoroughly...welcome to the site, but this thread is just going to be ignored or just get people posting here about the stupidity of the threadM"

I'm in the second category. Seriously, why?

mutie_hater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mutie_hater

Methos says:

"wow... another thread that's just going to be ignored thoroughly... welcome to the site, but this thread is just going to be ignored or just get people posting here about the stupidity of the thread M"

Thanks for the warm welcome. I don't think you are a filthy mutie. Do you want to join my noble cause, the anti-mutie campaign? We try to make Muties as hated and feared as possible.

DIRTY MUTIES I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!

mutie_hater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mutie_hater

Paragon says:

"Methos says:
    "wow... another thread that's just going to be ignored thoroughly... welcome to the site, but this thread is just going to be ignored or just get people posting here about the stupidity of the thread M"
    I'm in the second category. Seriously, why?"

BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL FILTHY CREATURES!!! THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED! THEY ARE EVIL CREATURES WHO WANT TO GOBBLE YOU UP!!!! IF WE DON'T STOP THE DIRTY MUTIES THEY WILL GET THEIR DISGUSTING MUTIE GERMS ALL OVER US!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to join me? I had a very big following on the Marvel boards. Hopefully they will follow their fearless leader (me) here. The moderator was a FILTHY MUTIE LOVER!!!! So my computer can't access the Marvel message boards anymore.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

mutie_hater says:

"Paragon says:
    "Methos says:

BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL FILTHY CREATURES!!! THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED! THEY ARE EVIL CREATURES WHO WANT TO GOBBLE YOU UP!!!! IF WE DON'T STOP THE DIRTY MUTIES THEY WILL GET THEIR DISGUSTING MUTIE GERMS ALL OVER US!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want to join me? I had a very big following on the Marvel boards. Hopefully they will follow their fearless leader (me) here. The moderator was a FILTHY MUTIE LOVER!!!! So my computer can't access the Marvel message boards anymore."

You jack@$$. I went on Marvel. I won't have you trashing their moderators. Now get the fk out.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Methos

mutie_hater says:

"Do you want to join me? I had a very big following on the Marvel boards. Hopefully they will follow their fearless leader (me) here. The moderator was a FILTHY MUTIE LOVER!!!! So my computer can't access the Marvel message boards anymore."

that's called an IP ban...

something that can be enforced on this site as well :D

M

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Paragon

Methos says:

"mutie_hater says:
    "Do you want to join me? I had a very big following on the Marvel boards. Hopefully they will follow their fearless leader (me) here. The moderator was a FILTHY MUTIE LOVER!!!! So my computer can't access the Marvel message boards anymore."

that's called an IP ban...

something that can be enforced on this site as well :D

M"

Please do it. He's probably the worst n00b I've seen. Ever.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Liverwurst

Poo Poo list, where are you, we have a new entry for you.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

mutie_hater says:

"Sparda says:
    "mutie_hater says:
    "Paragon says:
    "Methos says:
    BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL FILTHY CREATURES!!! THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED! THEY ARE EVIL CREATURES WHO WANT TO GOBBLE YOU UP!!!! IF WE DON'T STOP THE DIRTY MUTIES THEY WILL GET THEIR DISGUSTING MUTIE GERMS ALL OVER US!!!!!!!!!! Do you want to join me? I had a very big following on the Marvel boards. Hopefully they will follow their fearless leader (me) here. The moderator was a FILTHY MUTIE LOVER!!!! So my computer can't access the Marvel message boards anymore."
    You jack@$$. I went on Marvel. I won't have you trashing their moderators. Now get the f**k out."

I claimed ownership of the Marvel board and became King Mutie Hater. I am the most powerful moderator of all!!!!

I AM MODERATOR HERE NOW TOO!!!! I AM YOUR KING!!!!!! YOU SHALL ADRESS ME AS YOUR HIGHNESS OR SUPREME OVERLORD!!!!! Understood?

DIRTY FILTHY MUTTIES I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

No. You're just an idiot. The King Of Fools.

Jack@$$.

mutie_hater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mutie_hater

Sparda says:

"mutie_hater says:
    "Paragon says:
    "Methos says:
    BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL FILTHY CREATURES!!! THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED! THEY ARE EVIL CREATURES WHO WANT TO GOBBLE YOU UP!!!! IF WE DON'T STOP THE DIRTY MUTIES THEY WILL GET THEIR DISGUSTING MUTIE GERMS ALL OVER US!!!!!!!!!! Do you want to join me? I had a very big following on the Marvel boards. Hopefully they will follow their fearless leader (me) here. The moderator was a FILTHY MUTIE LOVER!!!! So my computer can't access the Marvel message boards anymore."
    You jack@$$. I went on Marvel. I won't have you trashing their moderators. Now get the f**k out."

I claimed ownership of the Marvel board and became King Mutie Hater. I am the most powerful moderator of all!!!!

I AM MODERATOR HERE NOW TOO!!!! I AM YOUR KING!!!!!! YOU SHALL ADRESS ME AS YOUR HIGHNESS OR SUPREME OVERLORD!!!!! Understood?

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hagane Enna

mutie_hater says:

"Sparda says:
    "mutie_hater says:
    "Paragon says:
    "Methos says:

"

Avatar image for shazam__lord_m__
    Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shazam (Lord M.)

mutie_hater says:

"Sparda says:
    "mutie_hater says:
    "Sparda says:
    "mutie_hater says:
    "Paragon says:
    "Methos says:
    I claimed ownership of the Marvel board and became King Mutie Hater. I am the most powerful moderator of all!!!! I AM MODERATOR HERE NOW TOO!!!! I AM YOUR KING!!!!!! YOU SHALL ADRESS ME AS YOUR HIGHNESS OR SUPREME OVERLORD!!!!! Understood? DIRTY FILTHY MUTTIES I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    No. You're just an idiot. The King Of Fools. Jack@$$."

MUTIE BUTTMUNCH!!!!!! AND THATS SUPREME OVERLORD TO YOU!!!!!!! EXILE YOURSELF TO EITHER RUSSIA OR SIBERIA!!!!!!!!

"

xD omg ur poor

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

mutie_hater says:

"I AM MODERATOR HERE NOW TOO!!!! I AM YOUR KING!!!!!!"

sorry i just fell of the chair laughing...

seriously, if you want to be taken well on this site get a grip before everyone seriously starts attacking you

M

mutie_hater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mutie_hater

Sparda says:

"mutie_hater says:
    "Sparda says:
    "mutie_hater says:
    "Paragon says:
    "Methos says:
    I claimed ownership of the Marvel board and became King Mutie Hater. I am the most powerful moderator of all!!!! I AM MODERATOR HERE NOW TOO!!!! I AM YOUR KING!!!!!! YOU SHALL ADRESS ME AS YOUR HIGHNESS OR SUPREME OVERLORD!!!!! Understood? DIRTY FILTHY MUTTIES I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
    No. You're just an idiot. The King Of Fools. Jack@$$."
    MUTIE BUTTMUNCH!!!!!! AND THATS SUPREME OVERLORD TO YOU!!!!!!! EXILE YOURSELF TO EITHER ANTARTICA OR SIBERIA!!!!!!!!
    Post Edited:2007-08-29 15:59:22
    Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Methos

mutie_hater says:

sorry i just fell of the chair laughing...

seriously, if you want to be taken well on this site get a grip before everyone seriously starts attacking you

M

mutie_hater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mutie_hater

Methos says:

"mutie_hater says:
    sorry i just fell of the chair laughing... seriously, if you want to be taken well on this site get a grip before everyone seriously starts attacking you M"

BRING IT ON!!!!! AS LONG AS THEY DONT GET FILTHY MUTIE LOVER GERMS ALL OVER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sparda

Looks at Watch

That's a new record. Most stupidity in a short amount of time. Congrats, Hater. You are now officially the stupidest person on the Earth.

Jack@$$.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Methos

mutie_hater says:

"BRING IT ON!!!!! AS LONG AS THEY DONT GET FILTHY MUTIE LOVER GERMS ALL OVER ME!"

ok...

there's your IP, ISP and Settings nicely viewable for me to see...

M

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki coughs his "Filthy Mutie Lover" germs onto Mutie Hater.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

I'm a dirty, mutie LOVER!!!!...now, my question is...what are you going to do about it?

You, a prevaricator, an epigone, a pusillanimous ass pimple???

Oh, and in the future...please post in 'iambic pentameter' (yes, I know you know not what it is, look it up in a lexicon) it will make your post tone, MUCH more comical, and entertaining.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hagane Enna

mutie_hater says:

"Methos says:
    "mutie_hater says:
    sorry i just fell of the chair laughing... seriously, if you want to be taken well on this site get a grip before everyone seriously starts attacking you M"

BRING IT ON!!!!! AS LONG AS THEY DONT GET FILTHY MUTIE LOVER GERMS ALL OVER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

There ya go...more germs

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mutie hater. You are an idiot. Go kill yourself. You are the worst I have EVER SEEN

mutie_hater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mutie_hater

Sparda says:

"*Looks at Watch* That's a new record. Most stupidity in a short amount of time. Congrats, Hater. You are now officially the stupidest person on the Earth. Jack@$$."

SOMEBODY SAID THE SAME THING TO ME YESTERDAY! YOU SHALL ADRESS ME AS SUPREME OVERLORD YOU GROSS, DINOSAUR, FILTHY, DIGUSTING MUTIE LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sparda

mutie_hater says:

"Sparda says:
    "*Looks at Watch* That's a new record. Most stupidity in a short amount of time. Congrats, Hater. You are now officially the stupidest person on the Earth. Jack@$$."

SOMEBODY SAID THE SAME THING TO ME YESTERDAY! YOU SHALL ADRESS ME AS SUPREME OVERLORD YOU GROSS, DINOSAUR, FILTHY, DIGUSTING MUTIE LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah. It's been realized everywhere.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternal Chaos

mutie_hater says:

"Sparda says:
    SOMEBODY SAID THE SAME THING TO ME YESTERDAY! YOU SHALL ADRESS ME AS SUPREME OVERLORD YOU GROSS, DINOSAUR, FILTHY, DIGUSTING MUTIE LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Go chug bleach.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.