Follow

X-Gene Mutant

Concept » X-Gene Mutant appears in 4011 issues.

The Children of the Atom, mutants are individuals in the Marvel Universe who are born with an X-Gene that grants them superhuman abilities. Mutants mark the next step in human evolution, known as Homo Superior.

Decimation Permanent?

scuzz2.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By scuzz2.0

At the time i thought the decimation would be temporary. maybe it would lead to a couple of good stories and then it would get back to normal. but its reversal seems increasingly unlikely.

I thought messiah complex would reverse it, NOPE. then i was sure second coming would correct it but again, NOPE. then when they announced AvX i was again sure that they would fix it, but it looks like it wont happen again. so will the decimation ever be undone or are we stuck like this?

if it wont be undone then what the hell was the point in Hope? she is one of the worst characters to be introduced in a long time. so if she wont fulfill her role in being the "savior" then what is the excuse for her existence?

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ms__omega

Technically when hope showed up a few new mutants started showing up The Five Lights so it appears that the hex that Wanda used to rid the world of the mutant species is slowly wearing off.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.