Follow

X-Force

Team » X-Force appears in 2000 issues.

When Cable reformed the New Mutants, he made them his soldiers. They became a mutant "black ops" team, assigned to kill not just the enemies of the X-Men, but of all mutantkind. Although this team eventually disbanded, the X-Force moniker has persisted in successive iterations of more and more aggressive X-teams.

X-force reading order?

Sticks76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sticks76

Hello all,i just joined up and this is my first post. I tried searching this forum for this topic,but could not locate a thread on it.

Im just starting to get back into comics (yay!) and ive decided to begin my quest on X-force. I want to read this in the best chronological order i can. Ive picked up the fallen angels 1-8 mini series because i belive thats where it starts. (yes,that arc is pretty bad) im confused where to go after that? Ive stumbled on this site and im not sure how accurate it is http://www.tradereadingorder.com/marvel-character/x-force/

If anyone has any input on this it would be appreciated!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.