Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2382 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

X-23 vs. Sabretooth

bsmith1190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By bsmith1190

Anyone think X is due for a confrontation with her dad's archenemy?

(This isn't a who would kill who type question, it's a "Do you think they ought to put this in the comics" question you know like make a story out of this scenario)

Please try not to miss the point people

Supes1903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Supes1903

Considering the biggest gap between Logan and Creed is Logan's fighting skills and Laura has shown to be on par if not a little more skilled than Logan; I don't think it would be much of a fight. She's MUCH faster than he is and obviously has no trouble holding back. So yeah, I think it would be 9/10 in Laura's favor.

Edit: Sorry, you weren't really looking for a battle forum type answer. However, I do think they're due for a fight and I'd love to see Laura make quick work of him and have the commentary be something like Logan and her discussing it and Laura says something like "and that's the guy always picking fights with you? he's a push over."

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

She technically fought a few clones during X-Force, but yeah a one on one would be cool. 

@Supes1903: Why do you think X-23 is on par (and possibly more skilled) than Wolverine?  I can't say I agree with that at all.  After all, he was holding back a good deal against her and I've never seen her display the level of talent he possesses. 

Supes1903

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Supes1903

In hindsight, it may have been a bit of a bold statement. I was really basing it on her Weapon X program test scores, but you're right Logan was holding back. Consider my statement retracted. :)

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would love to see a one on one between Creed and X-23

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By zackattack529

Sabertooth. but it would be a hard fought battle.

i was kinda leaning towards X-23 for her agility ..but i know Creed is more powerful and if he got his hands on x-23 with a couple of huge vital strikes would be alot to x-23's fragile body, even if she can endure the hits and regenerate she still feels the pain. and creed would be vicious.

x-23 CAN win, but from my view Sabertooth WOULD win.

Mayo88m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mayo88m

@k4tzm4n: He may have been holding back, but she still more than surprised him by clogging his wounds with dirt. I don't think you can say that either is more skilled than the other from the fight, but she was shown to be more precise than Wolverine was in the Weapons X trials. She beat his time by a few seconds if I recall. It may have even been a full minute. I would take that as a sign that she is more skilled over saying that he was just holding back.

Also, would love to see those two interact really, not just the clone thing.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Crimsonlord53

No creed tends to kill the woman around wolverine I,d be afraid the marvel writers would go that route.

bsmith1190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bsmith1190

@Crimsonlord53: If they did that we would see a fan reaction so negative it would make One More Day look like a tiny mistake

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dernman

Sabertooth

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By frogjitsu

This is what will end up happening:

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
    The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

I think it could be cool. I think that with the size and strength difference and Laura's lack of an adamantium skeleton and smaller claws Sabretooth would physically dominate her pretty badly, kind of like how he would always nearly kill Logan every year for his anniversary beating. I'd like to see X get her ass handed to her a few times while coming up with a cold, calculated strategy to return the favor to Creed even worse. It would be cool to have this little girl eventually make him feel the helplessness he loves to subject women to.

bsmith1190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By bsmith1190

@frogjitsu: Ew

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Kairan1979

As much as I like X-23, I think Sabretooth will overpower her.

bsmith1190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bsmith1190

@Kairan1979: Yeah cause Creed's got adamantium laced on his skeleton to, the same healing factor and senses, as much experience as Logan, and to top it off he's vicious, cruel, and he likes being that way

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#16  Edited By frogjitsu

@bsmith1190 said:

@frogjitsu: Ew

Yep, a little on the disturbing side, but it was the first thing I thought of so I had to share it with the world. >:)

KingofMadCows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KingofMadCows

X-23 is a trained assassin. She won't go into a fight blind. She'll read up on all the intelligence she can get on Sabretooth and learn all his strengths and weaknesses. She's also practical/flexible enough to use other weapons. She'll have no qualms about starting the fight by crashing a plane full of explosives into Sabretooth or shoving a grenade down his throat.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry X-23 but I totally see Sabes mopping the floor with Laura. That dude is brutal.

\\

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Sabertooth have adamantium in his bones? I know there was a time when apocalypse laced the bones and Sabes was a horseman, but I thought once Logan beat him, the adamantium was taken out. Weapon x enhanced a number of senses, reflexes and strength towards the end of the 2000's but it seemed that if Wolverine could decapitate him with the Mamursa blade, he doesn't have any bone reinforcement. If someome could post the scans of Sabertooth having adamantium it would be much appreciated. = )

midgard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Sabertooth have adamantium in his bones? I know there was a time when apocalypse laced the bones and Sabes was a horseman, but I thought once Logan beat him, the adamantium was taken out. Weapon x enhanced a number of senses, reflexes and strength towards the end of the 2000's but it seemed that if Wolverine could decapitate him with the Mamursa blade, he doesn't have any bone reinforcement. If someome could post the scans of Sabertooth having adamantium it would be much appreciated. = )

Not for some time. He obtained it on his own, Poccy pulled it out of him I believe. He was awesome with it (Wolverine 126 v2), guess writers couldn't handle the upgrade for long. Nothing's better than a nemesis you make weaker and dumber year after year.

Not sure where I'd land on this fight. I love Sabes, but she's got some crazy skills at her age already, and no qualms about using them to the fullest. She's born and bred for it. By the time is does come into her prime she should surpass them all. I think Vic for the time being, but my opinion could be biased :)

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X-23 would take it to him, but it would be a very hard, intense and viscous fight. I would find this confrontation interesting very very much.

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By BrockTheRock

Victor mauls her, hits 5-10 ton claw swipes will devastate her... even with her powerful healing factor.

X-23 may have the skill & speed advantage, but he has the durability, strength & more brutal.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.