Follow

X-23

Character » X-23 appears in 2383 issues.

X-23 is a product of the Weapon X program, born from a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. She has recently aged up, being saved from the Vault.

Professor Kinney?

k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By k2

What's the Professor Kinney stuff in the gallery section for X-23 (on this site)? Where's it from? Why is she speaking like that? "the devil d'you think you're doing"  ......................................................... >>>>an  inquiring mind wants to know

laurax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By laurax

Hey. I'm pretty sure that's from the League of Losers arc.   I was able to find one in a dollar bin at my comic shop!   http://www.comicvine.com/league-of-losers/65-40675/      On a side note... Don't you write on fanfiction.net. OMG I swear I'm gunngo go write tons of reviews! I love your stuff!                 

*Jade*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By *Jade*
    k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By k2

Yeah, a friend of mine from here informed me that it was GeNext. Warned me it's not as good as it sounds. Pssht, I see Chris Claremont's name on the cover, I drop it and run screaming from the establishment anyways (in horror) ... (no offense to the fans of Chris Claremont, or Chris Claremont himself.) .... (I just really really do not like his writing). lol XD

And why yes, I am onelildustbunni on fanfic.net. I've written about 10 or so fics about X-23 and Hellion, with more on the way. Like brain babies. And my own fics are spawning AU's of themselves now, I'm worried. Should I be seeking help at this point?

/whimper

ps- yes I luv reviews, they give me a warm glowy feeling...tehehe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.