Lex Luthor and Joker team up, creating nearly indestructible robots. Superman and Batman must track them down and deduce their master plan.
- Cover by Curt Swan and Stan Kaye.
- "Superman and Batman's Greatest Foes!" (Superman, Batman and Robin vs Lex Luthor and Joker) written by Edmond Hamilton, penciled by Dick Sprang and inked by Stan Kaye.
- "Quick Quiz"
- "Lionel and his Lions" gag strip by Henry Boltinoff.
- "The Imprisoned Archer" (Green Arrow) written by Unknown, penciled and inked by George Papp.
- "Charlie Cannonball" gag strip by Henry Boltinoff.
- "A Pistol for Tomahawk" (Tomahawk) written by Unknown, penciled and inked by Fred Ray.
"A challenge to Superman and Batman! Open this-- if you dare!"
Superman: Stand back-- we're accepting that challenge!"
"In this issue: list of DC contest winners"