Follow

World War Hulk

Story arc »

The Hulk returns to Earth after the Planet Hulk storyline, waging war on the Illuminati and all that wronged him.

How's it going to end? SPOILERS!!!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

So just yesturday I finally got my hands on a WWH # 1-3 and a bunch of WWH tie ins. And from what I have seen nothing has even phased Hulk at all. He has already beaten all the Avengers(except for Dr. Strange/Sentry), F4(including Storm and Panther), and the X-Men without seeming to slow down. What do you think is going to take him down and end the war? Will he just quit or can someone like Sentry stop him?

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

i think he is going to kick sentry a$$ but then rick finally convinces hiim that what he is doing is wrong and the group who sent him into space are going to give him a second chance back on earth because it was there fault

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

I think that the Skrulls somehow messed up the ship, eventually leading Hulk to inadvertedly help them in their war. Or something.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

Sparda says:

"I think that the Skrulls somehow messed up the ship, eventually leading Hulk to inadvertedly help them in their war. Or something."

how come everything is leading to the skrulls lately?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"Sparda says:
    "I think that the Skrulls somehow messed up the ship, eventually leading Hulk to inadvertedly help them in their war. Or something."
    how come everything is leading to the skrulls lately?"
    Cause the Skrulls are starting an invasion on Earth. This we know. How much they have gotten into we don't but that is Marvel's next major event.
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Copy says:
    "Sparda says:
    how come everything is leading to the skrulls lately?"
    Cause the Skrulls are starting an invasion on Earth. This we know. How much they have gotten into we don't but that is Marvel's next major event. "

yea and thats why i think marvel is powering up there hero's lately for this moment

Vigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Vigilante

Sparda says:

agreed...like their having Hulk soften up the earth for them

zachhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By zachhulk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.