WW's super speed,reflexes and speedblitz habit.

• 49 results
#1 Edited by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

This is to appreciate Diana's super speed,reflexes and also her habit to use her speed in combat,if you have other speedblitz feats please post them.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17245 posts) - - Show Bio

nice little compilation, I'll add to it if I can at a later date.

#4 Posted by Mightus (305 posts) - - Show Bio

There was alot of blitzing in her life haha. All in all she has earned her right to be as powerful as superman in alot of situations. Mainly cause of her tactics. She is smart as hell.

#5 Edited by Superguy1591 (7539 posts) - - Show Bio

God, I love Diana. That fight with Superman is probably the greatest fight I've ever seen.

That's why Diana should be the one who "takes down a rogue Superman", it'll be a much more interesting fight than Kryptonite.

#6 Posted by CSG_CL (3234 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by FoamBorn (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

God, I love Diana. That fight with Superman is probably the greatest fight I've ever seen.

That's why Diana should be the one who "takes down a rogue Superman", it'll be a much more interesting fight than Kryptonite.

Some people have a word for that - "emasculation".

#8 Posted by CSG_CL (3234 posts) - - Show Bio

@foamborn: which would be outright wrong. Emasculation would be WW making SM stay at home on boys night out so that she could hang with the girls. Or if she constantly berated him for being weak.

#9 Posted by Mightus (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Which luckily we have only seen he encourage him becuase he has been a very doubtful guy since doomed began. I hope he finally leaves those worries behind after the event cause it is getting tiresome.

#10 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Good job on the thread. This makes really miss the old Wonder Woman. I'm not a big fan of the new one. I can add some scans later.

#11 Edited by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Superguy1591 (7539 posts) - - Show Bio

@foamborn: Trust me, it way more emasculating to have no powers Batman beat Superman than it is to see him fight a tough battle and lose to his equal.

Kryptonite literally makes him into a shell of a man. Plus, it kind of undermines Luthor's significant and brain power if he can't bring down a non-rogue Superman with Kryptonite, but Batman can.

#13 Posted by Mightus (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone put some of her smallville feats in here? Gotta say that version of Diana they did for smallville is pretty epic. She has this odd mix of pre52 and n52.

#14 Posted by FoamBorn (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

@foamborn: Trust me, it way more emasculating to have no powers Batman beat Superman than it is to see him fight a tough battle and lose to his equal.

Kryptonite literally makes him into a shell of a man. Plus, it kind of undermines Luthor's significant and brain power if he can't bring down a non-rogue Superman with Kryptonite, but Batman can.

I thoroughly agree with you, I'm not sure she is but at least I think she should be the 1o1 battle supremo. She's not as powerful as Superman in terms of raw strength but in hand-to-hand combat Wonder Woman is as good as it gets. However Batman's the goose that lays the golden eggs and dc have a tendency to pander and milk the cow until it dries up or dies.

#15 Posted by CSG_CL (3234 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's an old school speed feat

No Caption Provided

#16 Posted by GWHH (909 posts) - - Show Bio

she told superman in the JLA or JSA comics. He MAY have faster reflexes than her. But she can react better than him!!

#17 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@gwhh said:

she told superman in the JLA or JSA comics. He MAY have faster reflexes than her. But she can react better than him!!

if you have the scan you can post it if you want,i will keep posting more of her combat speed feats/reflexes feats in the future.

#18 Posted by Mylius_Steiner (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@superguy1591: She should be the first to have her ass handed to her.

#19 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by natvin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

this is to appreciate Diana's reflexes and also her habit to use her speed in combat,if you have other speedblitz feats please post them.

Wow A41, you have a thread to celebrate WW's speed. Ironic, since fans tend to talk about and only notice her strength.

But without her speed, she couldn't deflect all those bullets or beat half the opponents she's faced.

#21 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@natvin: well her strength is amazing but her speed and skills set her apart compared to other powerhouses.

#22 Edited by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

More Combat and reflexes feats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I forgot to put the spoiler block before posting the scans. How Do i do to put it after the scans where posted because it's not working @vance_astro

#23 Edited by Madflavor (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@superguy1591 said:

If Superman went rogue, then I hope the heroes would have a better plan to take him down than Wonder Woman. No offense but an Evil Superman would easily be one of the most terrifying threats the heroes would ever face. Clark can utilize his powers in very nasty and disturbing ways to end fights very quickly against some of the most powerful heroes out there, including Wonder Woman. Sorry to say but if Supes went rogue, Batman would hopefully have the right contingency plan to stop him.

Also no offense again, but that Superman and Wonder Woman fight had some pretty bad inconsistencies. I mean he froze her with his freeze breath, but he didn't hear her shatter and break out of the ice when he was a few meters away? His heat vision burnt right through her skin, but she was somehow able to block his heat vision with her thumbs? Let's not act like the Sacrifice fight didn't have PIS moments. I mean if he just kept flying her towards the sun or kept her in space, instead of punching her back to Earth, the fight would've been over. Course he thought he was fighting Doomsday, but there ya go.

#24 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@madflavor: Pre 52 WW could be in space and took things hotter than the sun like heat vision itself so not the fight wouldn't have been over. wonder Woman has been in a comparable level to Superman since her debut. A rogue Wonder Wman is one of the most terrifying threats the heroes would ever face and it would be nice to let her go rogue one day since it has never happended yet.

#25 Posted by FoamBorn (1390 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@madflavor: Pre 52 WW could be in space and took things hotter than the sun like heat vision itself so not the fight wouldn't have been over. wonder Woman has been in a comparable level to Superman since her debut. A rogue Wonder Wman is one of the most terrifying threats the heroes would ever face and it would be nice to let her go rogue one day since it has never happended yet.

Wonder Woman even used to have oneness with fire during Rucka's run as we saw when she fell on a pool of molten metal so the sun and Superman's heat vision shouldn't hurt her in the least actually

#26 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Madflavor (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@foamborn said:

@agent41 said:

Wonder Woman even used to have oneness with fire during Rucka's run as we saw when she fell on a pool of molten metal so the sun and Superman's heat vision shouldn't hurt her in the least actually

If that were true then the heat vision wouldn't have burned through her skin would it? Not to mention she would have no need to deflect his heat vision if she could tank it. I don't believe she can survive the core of the sun, which is many times hotter than the surface. Molten Metal isn't even close to being as hot as the sun. Steel melts at 2500f, while the core of the sun is 27 million degrees. Even if she did, Superman would just get a major power boost by being in it. So yeah if he continue to fly her into the sun, the fight would've been over one way or the other.

As for her surviving in space, my head is still in the New 52 universe. But a rogue Wonder Woman wouldn't be as serious as a rogue Superman, let's get real here.

#28 Posted by MPfly88 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

As for her surviving in space, my head is still in the New 52 universe. But a rogue Wonder Woman wouldn't be as serious as a rogue Superman, let's get real here.

If we're gonna get real here, then a rogue Flash would be more terrifying than those two :P

#29 Edited by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@madflavor: she had oneness with fire so shouldn't be hurt at all. Even without oneness with fire Wonder Woman took heat vision that is hotter than the core of the sun and she survived. Wonder Woman will always block even if she can take the attacks. She is a martial artist,she fights with skills she doesn't go around tanking attacks and then throwing random punches like most powerhouses,she outfights her opponents with skills and reflexes instead of using only raw power. Her reflexes and bracelets are her signature move so wrioters will make sure to make her do it as much as possible,it doesn't change the fact that she extremely durable and has amazing damage soak. You don't know how dangerous a rogue Wonder Woman would be,we have never seen one. And stop coming to her forum to understimate her. She is in Superman's power class and this is a thread dedicated to her amazing combat spee and reflexes. If you don't have something positive to post or say about her please don't say anthing. This is not the place for a SM VS WW.

Why must it always be like this?. With people coming to copare her to somebody else trying to say how the other character is better,more this or more that. @csg_cl@outside_85

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#30 Posted by amazing_webhead (10038 posts) - - Show Bio

I think her top speed is Mach 3. Not positive

#31 Edited by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

She is way faster than that. Here you can see faster than light feats like catching Jessequicks and blocking trillions of pieces from the shattered god coming from every corner of the universe.

#32 Edited by Madflavor (130 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@madflavor: she had oneness with fire so shouldn't be hurt at all. Even without oneness with fire Wonder Woman took heat vision that is hotter than the core of the sun and she survived. Wonder Woman will always block even if she can take the attacks. She is a martial artist,she fights with skills she doesn't go around tanking attacks and then throwing random punches like most powerhouses,she outfights her opponents with skills and reflexes instead of using only raw power. Her reflexes and bracelets are her signature move so wrioters will make sure to make her do it as much as possible,it doesn't change the fact that she extremely durable and has amazing damage soak. You don't know how dangerous a rogue Wonder Woman would be,we have never seen one. And stop coming to her forum to understimate her. She is in Superman's power class and this is a thread dedicated to her amazing combat spee and reflexes. If you don't have something positive to post or say about her please don't say anthing. This is not the place for a SM VS WW.

Why must it always be like this?. With people coming to copare her to somebody else trying to say how the other character is better,more this or more that. @csg_cl@outside_85

Someone claimed that she should be the one to take down a rogue Superman, in this thread, and so I responded. Sorry to say but the whole "oneness with fire" didn't seem to apply to her face. I'm not saying Wonder Woman wouldn't be dangerous if she became evil, but I'm saying that Superman would be worse. Whenever the heroes fear someone going rogue, they always fear Superman the most. That's not underestimating her. That's all I have to say on that for now.

We're all fine with people talking about how much they think Wonder Woman can beat up Superman, but as soon as someone comes in to defend Supes, it's "Get outta here! This is a thread about speedblitzing. Why does this always happen?"

#33 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

Someone claimed that she should be the one to take down a rogue Superman, in this thread, and so I responded. Sorry to say but the whole "oneness with fire" didn't seem to apply to her face. I'm not saying Wonder Woman wouldn't be dangerous if she became evil, but I'm saying that Superman would be worse. Whenever the heroes fear someone going rogue, they always fear Superman the most. That's not underestimating her. That's all I have to say on that for now.

We're all fine with people talking about how much they think Wonder Woman can beat up Superman, but as soon as someone comes in to defend Supes, it's "Get outta here! This is a thread about speedblitzing. Why does this always happen?"

The only inconsistency of Sacrifice is they forgot about her oneness with fire and she would survive the core of the sun anyway since she survived a blast hotter than that. The whole thing should be about being objective. Wonder Woman has more than a good chance to beat Superman,they are in a comparable level power-wise,the magic weapons and skills give her an even bigger chance to win an all out fight against him considering all the factors 10 times out of 10 they both have a great chance to take each other based on comparable power level and other factors. People lowball WW a lot,many don't respect her and lowbakll her a lot more than they do Superman,that is fact and you only have to look around the battle threads. So i don't want more of that lowballing in her own forum. And we have never seen a rogue WW and the full etention of her potential,so we don't know how dangerous a rogue WW would be,let's leave it at that.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#34 Posted by amazing_webhead (10038 posts) - - Show Bio
@agent41 said:

@amazingwebhead said:

She is way faster than that. Here you can see faster than light feats like catching Jessequicks and blocking trillions of pieces from the shattered god coming from every corner of the universe.

I stand corrected

#35 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@amazingwebhead said:

I stand corrected

No you don't because she is way faster than super sonic.

#36 Posted by MPfly88 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@madflavor said:

@agent41 said:

The only inconsistency of Sacrifice is they forgot about her oneness with fire and she would survive the core of the sun anyway since she survived a blast hotter than that. The whole thing should be about being objective. Wonder Woman has more than a good chance to beat Superman,they are in a comparable level power-wise,the magic weapons and skills give her an even bigger chance to win an all out fight against him considering all the factors 10 times out of 10 they both have a great chance to take each other based on comparable power level and other factors. People lowball WW a lot,many don't respect her and lowbakll her a lot more than they do Superman,that is fact and you only have to look around the battle threads. So i don't want more of that lowballing in her own forum. And we have never seen a rogue WW and the full etention of her potential,so we don't know how dangerous a rogue WW would be,let's leave it at that.

Just wanna chime in here.

Personally I don't lowball Wonder Woman, I think anyone who does simply doesn't know the character well. Where I take issue is the people who completely overestimate her chances of winning by lowballing Superman. Superman is so powerful that a lot of the times he needs to be a victim of PIS just so the writers can tell a story. They had to create characters like Mytzlplk and Doomsday just to mess with him. I won't comment on who I think would win most of the time, but I just wanted to give my two cents on that.

As for Wonder Woman going rogue, I wish the writers would take a break from the whole Superman going rogue storyline, because it's been done a thousand times already. However I don't think we would see a "true potential" from Wonder Woman if she did go rogue, because she already doesn't hold back as much as Superman. We pretty much already know what'd she be capable of. I think the most likely rogue scenario would be if Wonder Woman decided to not put her bracers back on and slowly went insane and bloodlusted because of it. But even in that regard we've seen some heavy hitters either match or surpass her when she's in God Mode.

#37 Edited by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@mpfly88 said:

@agent41 said:

@madflavor said:

@agent41 said:

Personally I don't lowball Wonder Woman, I think anyone who does simply doesn't know the character well. Where I take issue is the people who completely overestimate her chances of winning by lowballing Superman. Superman is so powerful that a lot of the times he needs to be a victim of PIS just so the writers can tell a story. They had to create characters like Mytzlplk and Doomsday just to mess with him. I won't comment on who I think would win most of the time, but I just wanted to give my two cents on that.

As for Wonder Woman going rogue, I wish the writers would take a break from the whole Superman going rogue storyline, because it's been done a thousand times already. However I don't think we would see a "true potential" from Wonder Woman if she did go rogue, because she already doesn't hold back as much as Superman. We pretty much already know what'd she be capable of. I think the most likely rogue scenario would be if Wonder Woman decided to not put her bracers back on and slowly went insane and bloodlusted because of it. But even in that regard we've seen some heavy hitters either match or surpass her when she's in God Mode.

WW's power always keeps on growing so you can't know her limit.

#38 Posted by MPfly88 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@mpfly88 said:

@agent41 said:

@madflavor said:

@agent41 said:

WW's power always keeps on growing so you can't know her limit.

Yeah I wouldn't put much merit into that. If you think that she'll become faster and stronger every year, and 10 years from now she'll be the most powerful hero in the DC continuity, that simply isn't going to happen. Even if that were the case, if she went rogue, her strength and speed wouldn't suddenly increase in a moment, the way it would in decades. In MMO terms, if Wonder Woman is level 20, she isn't gonna suddenly be a level 50 if she turned evil. Also what you're saying applies to a lot of superheroes, this isn't something unique to her. Flash will get faster, and Superman will grow more powerful as he spends his years under the sun. I'm just saying we should have a pretty good idea of how dangerous she would be.

#39 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@mpfly88: Characters liker Superman and Wonder Woman always grow in power. By the end of Post Crisis they were way more powerful than during the first 3 years of Post Crisis for example.

#40 Posted by SolidWall211 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

You can give wonder woman an upgrade in power all you want. There's still a good amount of dc characters that can stop her. At least in pre52

#42 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

You can give wonder woman an upgrade in power all you want. There's still a good amount of dc characters that can stop her. At least in pre52

And does that have to do with anything?. No character is invincible,nothing new there.

#43 Posted by SolidWall211 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: There's a lot more people who can defeat a full potential wonder woman than if Superman reached if his full potential. If that's on topic.

#46 Posted by agent41 (16090 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: There's a lot more people who can defeat a full potential wonder woman than if Superman reached if his full potential. If that's on topic.

Wonder Woman is comparable to Superman in power. We don't know and will probably never know which has the more potential of the 2 because they were both created to have the ability to keep on growing in terms of power. And there are houndreds of characters that can beat both at the same time. And no this is not the topic of this thread. But some people can't help but start comparing characters.

#47 Posted by SolidWall211 (303 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by MPfly88 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@solidwall211 said:

Wonder Woman is comparable to Superman in power. We don't know and will probably never know which has the more potential of the 2 because they were both created to have the ability to keep on growing in terms of power. And there are houndreds of characters that can beat both at the same time. And no this is not the topic of this thread. But some people can't help but start comparing characters.

Given who the character is, his biology, and how he's the Golden Boy of DC Comics, common sense would say Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#49 Edited by termiteone4ever (13142 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

#50 Posted by TheBlondeGod (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.