Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

WONDER WOMAN TRAILER!!! HYYYPED!!

• 62 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
    deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@kcomicfan said:

This trailer is awesome, I am so excited for this movie.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I always thought Wonder Woman was kind of lame, but this looks better than BvS and Man of Steel.

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I never liked Wonder Woman, but surprisingly, this seems pretty good.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I agree. I hope the composer for this film can come up with a better theme for her as a character theme. Something like what Hans Zimmer did for the Man of Steel, where it conveys a sense of character other than "badass". Is She With You is a great battle theme, but it lacks any character, plus if I recall it has the MoS and Batman themes interspliced into it, so its really not "her" theme.

Yeah everyone I know seemed to like it, but thing is, that theme was more "badass" then her theme. Maybe something you play during a fight scene ooh and I was right, if that's true. I did feel that BM or SM had something to do with the theme haha.

I just hope they give her something that portrays her more than just a kickass warrior. Cause right now they really want to hype up the warrior aspect. Also, I'm conflicted because it's a period piece. I skipped the first CA cause I didn't like it. I don't really wanna skip this one because of that but.. oh well I'll suck it up.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsummers said:

I agree. I hope the composer for this film can come up with a better theme for her as a character theme. Something like what Hans Zimmer did for the Man of Steel, where it conveys a sense of character other than "badass". Is She With You is a great battle theme, but it lacks any character, plus if I recall it has the MoS and Batman themes interspliced into it, so its really not "her" theme.

Yeah everyone I know seemed to like it, but thing is, that theme was more "badass" then her theme. Maybe something you play during a fight scene ooh and I was right, if that's true. I did feel that BM or SM had something to do with the theme haha.

I just hope they give her something that portrays her more than just a kickass warrior. Cause right now they really want to hype up the warrior aspect. Also, I'm conflicted because it's a period piece. I skipped the first CA cause I didn't like it. I don't really wanna skip this one because of that but.. oh well I'll suck it up.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

CA in terms of historical pieces was "meh" to me, because not much of it really needed to be a historical piece if you think about it, beyond that's when Captain America was created initially. Outside of that, none of the heavy themes about WWII as a whole was at all present in the film, so the historical setting was more or less pointless.

We'll see how Wonder Woman goes, but from what I hear it explores the shades of grey of mankind, which was something that is definitely appropriate for the WWI setting. Basically if they actually USE the historical setting instead of just a cool gimmick, I'll be fine. Not sure about your opinion on this, because I don't know if you don't like historical movies period.

speckoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH! I like the scenes from this trailer very much and this looks promising. Gal looks great and the colors aren't drowned out like most of BvS.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#57  Edited By TheExile285

Well, I watched the trailer again. There's still a lot of stuff in there I don't like but there were good things as well. I'll keep my expectations low but hope for the best. If nothing else, I should enjoy seeing Diana kick ass with the LoT.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Archizooom

I watched the trailer in super slow motion and it kinda looks like Wonder Woman is just disarming them but this could be due to the way they shoot these scenes, obviously she's just pretending to strike the extras with a sword, it'd be nice if Wonder Woman didn't kill anyone

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This is the DC property I'm most optimistic for right now.

I'm hoping Suicide Squad will be good too but I'm kinda' 50/50 about it right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.