Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8807 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman Rebirth Discussion Thread

Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jakai

Wonder Woman: Rebirth

Official Cover for Wonder Woman Rebirth
    Official Cover for Wonder Woman Rebirth

"I think I am the God of War. Yet I think that cannot be true. War... the first casualty of war... is TRUTH."

— Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman: Rebirth

Wonder Woman finds her memories (which she calls her "story") keeps changing. She returns to her apartment and tests one of her memories by trying to crush the Helmet of War, which she should not be able to do... but she does so easily. She then uses her lasso to probe deeper and finds out she has been deceived. Changing her costume, Wonder Woman goes to Olympus and concludes that she's been living a lie and vows to find the truth.

Diana will struggle to find the truth, the lies, and coping with the answers.

————————————————————————————————————————————

The Wonder Woman Rebirth comic line is part of the DC Rebirth Initiative. DC Rebirth is a massive DC Universe initiative published in 2016. The event follows the ending of The New 52, a publishing era that rebooted DC continuity in 2011 after the Flashpoint crossover. Its name is taken from the earlier series' Green Lantern: Rebirth and The Flash: Rebirth, both written by Geoff Johns and focusing on returning their characters to an earlier status quo while updating the premises for new audiences. The initiative is intended to synchronize and harmonize the Post-Flashpoint continuity and the Post-Crisis continuity.

The purpose of this thread is to prevent clutter and allow all material regarding the current Wonder Woman comic run to be discussed in a single thread. As of this thread's creation, the Wonder Woman Rebirth line has reached it's 21st issue under the writing of Greg Rucka. He will be departing from writing by the 25th issue, by which time Wonder Woman's complete and true origin and history should be revealed.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't like it

Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jakai

@primebonnick: What don't you like exactly? The thread or the story?

Personally, the story is very nice in my opinion, though the fact that a bi-weekly comic has two alternating arcs each issue is bothersome. It takes 1 month just to get to the second part of each story.

Anyways, about the latest chapter

I'm very interested about the Ares introduction. This Ares could simply be the one we've seen in Issue #12 and #14 without his helmet, or it can be the real Ares, and the helmet wearing Ares we saw in those issues and New 52 was a fake Ares.

It's also very nice to see Izzy come back finally. At this point, her character can be used for a lot of potential plot developments or they can stop using her altogether, so I'm interested to see how it goes.

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
    masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakai: Next Silver Swan perhaps?

Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterwitcher88: That would be pretty random though. Any reason you think she would be the next Silver Swan?

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Anyone? Request this thread to be pinned? Superman forum is clean because of a single thread. I think DC Characters should uniformly do the same especially the big 3 superheroes. This thread and the Gal Gadot Wonder Woman thread should be pinned.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone? Request this thread to be pinned? Superman forum is clean because of a single thread. I think DC Characters should uniformly do the same especially the big 3 superheroes. This thread and the Gal Gadot Wonder Woman thread should be pinned.

You're right, our mods are slipping. But I wish all the discussions we've had about WW Rebirth could be in this thread as well. Some of them were doosies. There was a lot of speculation that turned out way wrong, by myself included.

Now I'm thinking the first cover tells much of the story. Diana's "That way madness lies" was also an essential clue.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine: I don't know any mods so if you knew any of them please be kind enough to request :)

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super-Wonder
    Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: Yea, that's what I was going for. I heavily use the Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman forums and I saw how the Superman forum had a thread like this, so I made one for both Batman and Wonder Woman cause I just thought it should be uniform across DC's characters

I do notice that people have still been posting threads each new issue though, so we'll see if it catches on

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I've been trying very hard to get into this, but the comic feels like a big ego project (despite Rucka's insistence it's not), and the writing has just been landing flat for me, as well as some aspects of the art. I feel like DC wanted a "big" name more than the right kind of story. Not to say that it's flat out bad, but it's certainly not clicking with me

Sad because I really really wanted more Wonder Woman to read

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith@sc may you please pin this thread? thank you.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been trying very hard to get into this, but the comic feels like a big ego project (despite Rucka's insistence it's not), and the writing has just been landing flat for me, as well as some aspects of the art. I feel like DC wanted a "big" name more than the right kind of story. Not to say that it's flat out bad, but it's certainly not clicking with me

Sad because I really really wanted more Wonder Woman to read

No offense but Rucka writes stories for patient people. It's not your standard comic book fare, it's on a higher tier that some may find inaccessible. He gives pieces of a puzzle that don't seem to fit together until you see them all and get the big picture. You can't have a short attention span.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vinomonster
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Man Liam Sharp's design for Ares is simply amazing. Rugged, ruthless and detailed. I will miss the art from Rucka's run, aesthetically at least Wonder Woman was a very well drawn comic.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vinomonster

I want Jason Fabok to succeed Sharp... even it means we gonna get WW Comics monthly instead of bi-weekly.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine: if you can't get me with 14 issues, then that's not because you're building to something bigger and better

Even if he is that's way too much time to invest in what might be good. Other writers can make a comic good in small bits, and have a larger over arcing story (not that I feel that's what's happening in this book)

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will wait on this guy to depart before I start reading her again.

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super-Wonder
    @vinomonster said:

I want Jason Fabok to succeed Sharp... even if it means we gonna get WW Comics monthly instead of bi-weekly.

No Caption Provided

I would be down for that too! He's an amazing talent!

Fabok's Wonder Woman is pretty epic and his page-to-page story telling is quite good.

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
    masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the new direction Rucka is going for on Ares and the amazons. The amazons keep their Pre52 origins and they are still on Paradise Island as guardians to something important (Doom's Doorway or Ares). Ares can still be villainous, though not inherently and long exposure to violence can cause him to go mad. A nice new added layer to the Wonderverse, done properly.

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Super-Wonder

WONDER WOMAN: REBIRTH STATUS QUO

I found this great thread at batmanwonderwoman.comforum (by ISAK) that catalogues the goings on in Diana's world so far and asks some questions about the continuity of the character that I feel are pretty right on the money. Including the realigned memories of Superman and the maintaining of Donna Troy's origin from the Finch run.

Here's what Isak has put together

Wonder Woman's status quo following Rebirth seems to be all over the place.

In her current solo series written by Greg Rucka the amazons went back to be slain woman magically reincarnated whole as the island's inhabitants, Wonder Woman went back to being made out of clay by her mother and Wonder Woman's powers went back to be blessing of the goddesses.

After leaving the real Themyscira, which Rucka has just introduced with his run, for the first time to bring Steve Trevor back to Man's World she was tricked into believing in a false version of it, with the fake one being the 'New 52' version created by Azzarello during his run on her previous solo series. Basically making any and all of her interactions with the old Themyscira and its habitats a villainous trickery.

For some odd reason, though, Rucka decided to maintain her previous romantic relationship with the 'Post-Flashpoint' version of Superman intact. I don't know why keep that when he's set on retconning most of has been done with Wonder Woman since 'Flashpoint'. The 'New 52' and 'DCYOU' focusing on Wonder Woman and 'Post-Flashpoint' Superman as a couple were easily Wonder Woman's worst ones.

In everything else, though, she is still a demigoddess fathered by Zeus. Like Bryan Hitch recent arc on the current Justice League team-up series.

And there's the current Titans team-up series written by Dan Abnett, which just revealed in a recent annual that the origin the Finches gave Donna in their run on Wonder Woman previous solo series is still intact, where Donna was created using Hippolyta's clay turned body and a sacrificed baby by some amazon witch to be used as a weapon against Diana. Something that should be impossible now that we know the old Themyscira is a lie.

Not to mention that the cross-over arc in the current Superman solo series called "Superman Reborn" which just retroactively erased the 'New 52' Superman's existence and whatever relationship romantic Wonder Woman might have had with any Superman.

But despite that the newest arc of the recent Trinity team-up series written by just reintroduced the 'Post-Flashpoint' version of Circe that was introduced during the 'DCYOU phase of the old Superman/Wonder Woman team-up series that focusing on them as a couple. Circe in the newest arc of Trinity even made mentions of Wonder Woman as a demigoddess and remembered her old design which shouldn't be canon again according to the newest changes done by Rucka in Wonder Woman's current solo series.

And the Trinity team-up series was doing so fine respecting Rucka's changes in the previous arc.

So i'm really, REALLY confused by all of it.

Thoughts? Feel free to share here or at the origin site batmanwonderwoman.com

I feel that there is not a great deal of communication in the DC ranks . . . . or in comic publishing as a whole.

The whole Donna Troy birth happened on an island that was a facade or maybe never existed? The whole n52 relationship didn't happen but Diana acknowledges it in her own title. . . .granted this scene may have happened before the joining of the Supermen in mind and body. Circe's aesthetic can be easily explained away but her personality is a slightly different matter.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Yeah but with Azzarello/Chaing each individual issue was a joy, as well as the over arching story

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Super-Wonder
    No Caption Provided

Out today and heart breaking!

Wonderful moments with the "Perfect" and while not the fist clenching climactic ending that we might be used to in comic book fare I found Diana's benevolent resolution to the conflict to be exceptional.

Cale on the other hand . . . . I'm not feeling that at all, after all that she's done to get Izzy back, to relinquish as she did seems counter character.

Anyway, great stuff.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spoilers from the last issue of The Truth

• Ares has been chained in Themyscira for thousands of years to prevent his madness from overtaking him and the world. This means Wonder Woman has never met or fought Ares outside of one communication as a snake when she was having her psychological breakdown. Azzarello's New 52 run, with multiple visits to Themyscira and War training Diana as a child, is definitely non canon now.
    • The gods/Patrons kept the truth hidden from Diana about why Themyscira was hidden to her. Which is now revealed to be because Deimos and Phobos could either free Ares or kill him to replace him as God of War.
    • Phobos and Deimos impersonated Ares in Wonder Woman: Year One to find out where he was kept but Diana's knowledge of Themyscira was unknown at the time.
    • Diana beats Ares' sons with the power of love. Which might be a very Wonder Woman way of winning but there are posters on this board who wanted to see some epic action for once.
    • Veronica Cale's daughter can't leave Ares' prison for the outside world otherwise she ceases to exist so she goes to Themyscira instead where she can be fully free and whole.
    • Diana sees her mother for the first time but can't go back otherwise the whole thing starts over.
    vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her new origins are somewhat confusing for me.. I don't know which is which is canon in her New52 run. The only thing I knew was still canon was Zeus being her father because the build up of John's would be nothing if it's not canon anymore.

Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vinomonster: I was recently having this argument debate with someone on YouTube about how Wonder Woman's actual origin of being born the child of Zeus is still canon.

My reasoning was that in this entire run, we see what truly happened to Diana just prior to leaving Themyscira. There was no on-panel confirmation, neither written and drawn, that verified Diana was made from clay. Plus, there's the fact that we know Jason still exists proves that Diana's twin exists which means she had to have been born alongside him.

Also, if Diana was made of clay, in the Titans Annual issue, Diana also would not have been picked up by the Parademon's goggles that could detect organic creatures. Donna was specifically not picked up on the sensors because it's confirmed that she is not organic, as she was made from clay. If Diana was made from clay, then she also would not have been picked up by the goggles. (Assuming writers of different comic titles are working more closely as of Rebirth, Rucka would have made it clear not to skip that oversight, which means she is indeed not made from clay)

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super-wonder said:

WONDER WOMAN: REBIRTH STATUS QUO

I found this great thread at batmanwonderwoman.comforum (by ISAK) that catalogues the goings on in Diana's world so far and asks some questions about the continuity of the character that I feel are pretty right on the money. Including the realigned memories of Superman and the maintaining of Donna Troy's origin from the Finch run.

Here's what Isak has put together

Wonder Woman's status quo following Rebirth seems to be all over the place.

In her current solo series written by Greg Rucka the amazons went back to be slain woman magically reincarnated whole as the island's inhabitants, Wonder Woman went back to being made out of clay by her mother and Wonder Woman's powers went back to be blessing of the goddesses.

After leaving the real Themyscira, which Rucka has just introduced with his run, for the first time to bring Steve Trevor back to Man's World she was tricked into believing in a false version of it, with the fake one being the 'New 52' version created by Azzarello during his run on her previous solo series. Basically making any and all of her interactions with the old Themyscira and its habitats a villainous trickery.

For some odd reason, though, Rucka decided to maintain her previous romantic relationship with the 'Post-Flashpoint' version of Superman intact. I don't know why keep that when he's set on retconning most of has been done with Wonder Woman since 'Flashpoint'. The 'New 52' and 'DCYOU' focusing on Wonder Woman and 'Post-Flashpoint' Superman as a couple were easily Wonder Woman's worst ones.

In everything else, though, she is still a demigoddess fathered by Zeus. Like Bryan Hitch recent arc on the current Justice League team-up series.

And there's the current Titans team-up series written by Dan Abnett, which just revealed in a recent annual that the origin the Finches gave Donna in their run on Wonder Woman previous solo series is still intact, where Donna was created using Hippolyta's clay turned body and a sacrificed baby by some amazon witch to be used as a weapon against Diana. Something that should be impossible now that we know the old Themyscira is a lie.

Not to mention that the cross-over arc in the current Superman solo series called "Superman Reborn" which just retroactively erased the 'New 52' Superman's existence and whatever relationship romantic Wonder Woman might have had with any Superman.

But despite that the newest arc of the recent Trinity team-up series written by just reintroduced the 'Post-Flashpoint' version of Circe that was introduced during the 'DCYOU phase of the old Superman/Wonder Woman team-up series that focusing on them as a couple. Circe in the newest arc of Trinity even made mentions of Wonder Woman as a demigoddess and remembered her old design which shouldn't be canon again according to the newest changes done by Rucka in Wonder Woman's current solo series.

And the Trinity team-up series was doing so fine respecting Rucka's changes in the previous arc.

So i'm really, REALLY confused by all of it.

Thoughts? Feel free to share here or at the origin site batmanwonderwoman.com

I feel that there is not a great deal of communication in the DC ranks . . . . or in comic publishing as a whole.

The whole Donna Troy birth happened on an island that was a facade or maybe never existed? The whole n52 relationship didn't happen but Diana acknowledges it in her own title. . . .granted this scene may have happened before the joining of the Supermen in mind and body. Circe's aesthetic can be easily explained away but her personality is a slightly different matter.

The first part about WW Rebirth isn't really true. Yet? There's been no mention of her creation, she could still be the daughter of Zeus...but you wouldn't think so the way she's talked to by Phobos and Deimos. How long the Amazons have been on the island is up in the air too.

At the beginning WW still thought she was the God of War, Cheetah did too, so the Justice League still believing she's a goddess is par for the course.

Donna can't still have the Finch origin because blond Hippolyta from Femyscira was alive and well during Rebirth And Circe can look any way she wants.

Now I'm not reading Superman but did New 52 Supes ever exist at all? Or did he exist and was wiped out of continuity when Superman was Reborn?

Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jakai

@scorpio_cassadine: 1) It's still up in the air and an ongoing debate amongst fans. I for one am under the belief that she is still Zeus' daughter, partial reasoning explained above

2) The fact that she thought she was God of War simply means that even though she lied, she still experienced it all.

3) The fact that Donna was clearly not organic means she had to have been made of clay. From what I gather, and going on from point 2, even though the New 52 Themyscira and Amazons were lies, they were still concrete and existed. By that, it simply means Donna was created as by the fake Amazons, and the Finch run did happen, she's just not an authentic Amazon

4) After the merger, it made it so only certain events of New 52 occurred for a single Superman. So basically, New 52 Superman never existed but the merged Superman has some New 52 experiences

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever said:

@scorpio_cassadine: if you can't get me with 14 issues, then that's not because you're building to something bigger and better

Even if he is that's way too much time to invest in what might be good. Other writers can make a comic good in small bits, and have a larger over arcing story (not that I feel that's what's happening in this book)

To each their own, everything isn't for everybody.

@captainmarvel4ever said:

@agent41: Yeah but with Azzarello/Chaing each individual issue was a joy, as well as the over arching story

See I thought things like chicken foot Hermes, the 6 breasted talking dog handmaidens and Big Bird Athena were stupid. The endless search for that baby was tiresome too, so were the puns and Diana constantly having to be saved. There was also an overarching cynicism and condescension that was off putting too.

In Rebirth there's a reason for everything. She doesn't just say "I love everybody" like she did to Hades in Azz run with no explanation. Rucka provides foreshadowing, backstory and emotional resonance, like I said he's on a higher tier.

WW Rebirth isn't some old regular funny book where it's all about beating the hell out of the villain. Rucka shows you why Wonder Woman is honored and iconic, he doesn't just tell you about it. Most importantly he does so by modernizing the template her creator Dr. Marston established, he didn't just spit on everything and throw it out to tell his own story.

Once you read all 25 issues of Rebirth you'll know Diana of Themyscira better than Azzarello ever did.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakai said:

@scorpio_cassadine: 1) It's still up in the air and an ongoing debate amongst fans. I for one am under the belief that she is still Zeus' daughter, partial reasoning explained above

2) The fact that she thought she was God of War simply means that even though she lied, she still experienced it all.

3) The fact that Donna was clearly not organic means she had to have been made of clay. From what I gather, and going on from point 2, even though the New 52 Themyscira and Amazons were lies, they were still concrete and existed. By that, it simply means Donna was created as by the fake Amazons, and the Finch run did happen, she's just not an authentic Amazon

4) After the merger, it made it so only certain events of New 52 occurred for a single Superman. So basically, New 52 Superman never existed but the merged Superman has some New 52 experiences

1) I think she's still the daughter of Zeus too, simply because he's on the cover of the first issue.

2) Agreed.

3) How is Donna clearly not organic? How could she be created from Hippolyta's remains if Hippolyta is still alive in WW Rebirth? It was weird in the first place because blond Hippolyta was alive more or less at the end of Azz's run.

4) How can Superdad partially have New 52 Superman's memories if he never existed in the first place? He'l on Earth, Doomed and all those stories never happened?

Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jakai

@scorpio_cassadine: 3) I understand it simply as Donna being made from the clay of the fake Hippolyta. Even though fake Hippolyta isn't the true queen, she still existed.

4) The only clear one is his story against Ulysses and him wearing the New 52 armor for a few years. Some things like H'el and Doom Virus are up in the air. They may have happened or not, so it's up to future stories to confirm. I'll edit how he has New 52 memories in a second

Current Superman Continuity

So to understand this, I am going to reference 3 Superman (Post-Crisis Superman, New 52 Superman, and Reborn Superman).

Post-Crisis Superman Timeline

This Superman is the one you see from Crisis on Infinite Earths to New 52. Everything that happened there is part of his continuity. Additionally, he was hiding in the New 52 in Superman: Lois andClark. He then was present for Superman Rebirth stories 1-18.

New 52 Superman

This Superman is just the one you see from the New 52. That's easy

Current Merged Superman

So first thing to note about this Superman is that PC Superman and N52 Superman are one in the same. They are two sides of the same coin and literally one being. This merged Superman essentially makes him whole or complete. His timeline is easy to follow. It goes like this

Merged Superman does all of the Post-Crisis stories, dies from Doomsday, comes back, marries Lois. Something like a few months later, he changes his suit to the New 52 suit and finds out Lois is pregnant and she gives birth to Jon in the Fortress of Solitude. After that, Superman leaves the JL and goes to California and changes suit to his stealth Black suit and he does the events of Superman: Lois and Clark. He then moves to Hamilton and puts back the New 52 suit and does the remainder of New 52 events like fight Ulysses. He then puts on his Rebirth suit and does all of the stories in Rebirth until now.

Basically, his New 52 stories happened like months after his last Post-Crisis story as if there was never a reboot.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakai said:

@scorpio_cassadine: 3) I understand it simply as Donna being made from the clay of the fake Hippolyta. Even though fake Hippolyta isn't the true queen, she still existed.

I'm saying the fake Hippolyta was in WW Rebirth #11 so Donna couldn't really be made from her remains.

No Caption Provided

Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jakai

@scorpio_cassadine: Oh yea... Maybe it's another fake Themyscira lol. Regardless, Donna had to have been made from clay. But whoever's remains she was made from is anyone's guess

Also, Current Superman Continuity

So to understand this, I am going to reference 3 Superman (Post-Crisis Superman, New 52 Superman, and Reborn Superman).

Post-Crisis Superman Timeline

This Superman is the one you see from Crisis on Infinite Earths to New 52. Everything that happened there is part of his continuity. Additionally, he was hiding in the New 52 in Superman: Lois andClark. He then was present for Superman Rebirth stories 1-18.

New 52 Superman

This Superman is just the one you see from the New 52. That's easy

Current Merged Superman

So first thing to note about this Superman is that PC Superman and N52 Superman are one in the same. They are two sides of the same coin and literally one being. This merged Superman essentially makes him whole or complete. His timeline is easy to follow. It goes like this

Merged Superman does all of the Post-Crisis stories, dies from Doomsday, comes back, marries Lois. Something like a few months later, he changes his suit to the New 52 suit and finds out Lois is pregnant and she gives birth to Jon in the Fortress of Solitude. After that, Superman leaves the JL and goes to California and changes suit to his stealth Black suit and he does the events of Superman: Lois and Clark. He then moves to Hamilton and puts back the New 52 suit and does the remainder of New 52 events like fight Ulysses. He then puts on his Rebirth suit and does all of the stories in Rebirth until now.

Basically, his New 52 stories happened like months after his last Post-Crisis story as if there was never a reboot.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakai: Okay, thanks for the Superman info!

Jakai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakai: i have the same thoughts, John's wouldn't build up Jason in Darkseid Wars if it's not canon; since Rebirth starts from the pages of Darkseid Wars. Zeus being the father is logical especially that it is the origin that they will use in WW Film.

dirkgently90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dirkgently90

Forget Rebirth. She needs to hurry up and give birth. That's the only job a woman can do that a man can't do better.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forget Rebirth. She needs to hurry up and give birth. That's the only job a woman can do that a man can't do better.

Your mom didn't do a very good job of it.

dirkgently90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: John's should write it.. guess exploring superman first is logical but he also have the rise of the seven seas.. i think he'll be the one telling the story about diana's twin brother.

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So there's 2 issues left in the Rucka run perhaps he'll expalin what's become of the Paradise Island Facade.

dirkgently90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jakai said:

@primebonnick: What don't you like exactly? The thread or the story?

Personally, the story is very nice in my opinion, though the fact that a bi-weekly comic has two alternating arcs each issue is bothersome. It takes 1 month just to get to the second part of each story.

Anyways, about the latest chapter

I'm very interested about the Ares introduction. This Ares could simply be the one we've seen in Issue #12 and #14 without his helmet, or it can be the real Ares, and the helmet wearing Ares we saw in those issues and New 52 was a fake Ares.

It's also very nice to see Izzy come back finally. At this point, her character can be used for a lot of potential plot developments or they can stop using her altogether, so I'm interested to see how it goes.

Just the convolution that takes place change in origin again but the art was amazing.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
    deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
    deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirkgently90 said:

You are wrong if you truly believe this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.