Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman issue 49 *preview*

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
    masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"...Everything is going to be fine. I just know it"

Well, adios Jason you will not be missed. (Who am I kidding, he'll probably go full Artemis after "Fall of an Amazon" or even Jason Todd being resurrected ready to sell merch along side WW1984 advertising)

"Justice League has been consumed by King Best"

WTF is this name "King Best" what is with all the Dark Gods names, did Melania secretly help in putting these names together? OT it seems King Best has all the powers of the league and by that I mean their strength, speed, and durability or maybe they just have been eaten, we'll know in the full issue.

Savage Fire and Mob God are the only ones I would like to see return. They're the only ones visually interesting enough to warrant a "redo" if you will.

Diana got A striking feat, don't know how good it is considering how feat-less King Best is.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Well, adios Jason you will not be missed. (Who am I kidding, he'll probably go full Artemis after "Fall of an Amazon" or even Jason Todd being resurrected ready to sell merch along side WW1984 advertising)

Hopefully they will have a guard at the grave that will whack him over the head as he emerges. :)

masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By masterwitcher88

@masterwitcher88 said:

Hopefully they will have a guard at the grave that will whack him over the head as he emerges. :)

He shall be buried in the cavern just outside the entrance to Dooms doorway with Nubia on Guard.

Avatar image for deactivated-6264b2a061084
    deactivated-6264b2a061084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Follow her lead Jason. Watch and learn". Learn what? Diana acting dumb? No Plan just proceeds to punch king best in the face?

The names of these Gods make them sound like they are a bunch of rejects or some pitch in Gods. The real Gods are not available but you are here, so we're just going to roll with you.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.