Wonder Woman is in the top 10 of fastest DC speedsters according to Flash Writer Josh Williamson

#1 Posted by Tedirey (2855 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Archizooom (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but they put a gap between the top and bottom group which is bullshit, there's no gap

#3 Posted by Tedirey (2855 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but they put a gap between the top and bottom group which is bullshit, there's no gap

Cheetah has unlimited speed. I don't think she's unrankable, lol.

#4 Edited by The_Wotan (573 posts) - - Show Bio

The first 3 places are correct, - Wally >> Barry >> Eobard, the rest is just fundamentally wrong.

#5 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Sort of an unfortunate title to be honest.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#6 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16523 posts) - - Show Bio

This list... seems off.

Avatar image for geraldofvengerberg
#7 Posted by Geraldofvengerberg (645 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: Cheetah and the rest of the speedsters should be faster than Superman.

#8 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17032 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, Black Racer and Godspeed should be > Superman by feats.

#9 Posted by Debategod (370 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Tedirey (2855 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman shouldn't be faster than Black Racer.

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
#12 Edited by masterwitcher88 (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad she's in the top ten but, yea this list is wrong. And this is just travel speed based on a writer's opinion so....

#13 Posted by Archizooom (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@tedirey said:

@geraldofvengerberg:

I’m just happy Cheetah and Diana are on this writer’s list.

I guess, if this were Snyder's list, they would not even figure in it. Still, Cheetah should be higher on the list, certainly above Superman. Wonder Woman at #7 seems just about right

#14 Posted by masterwitcher88 (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

The explanation of Diana's rank is weird too. She's a warrior, ok? But how does that factor to a race? A better answer and one that would show a knowledge of the character is that fact that she was blessed with godlike speed from Hermes.

#15 Posted by TrueThemyscira (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterwitcher88: Why are you surprised though? We have been seeing inconsistencies in WW's powers and origins for years now

#16 Posted by masterwitcher88 (1401 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by TrueThemyscira (378 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like this ranking either. It seems off. And there is a giant gap in the middle lol.

#18 Posted by Tyger (2831 posts) - - Show Bio

That's where the staples go on the page.

Avatar image for geraldofvengerberg
#19 Posted by Geraldofvengerberg (645 posts) - - Show Bio

The explanation of Diana's rank is weird too. She's a warrior, ok? But how does that factor to a race? A better answer and one that would show a knowledge of the character is that fact that she was blessed with godlike speed from Hermes.

I know, Right ! Stupid Writer

#20 Edited by Girlunique (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha sorry triggered guys and gals this is official so there are no gaps ... this is also the official top 10 DC speedsters list which means Shazam, Wonder Woman and Superman are all tapped into the speed force hence speedsters too and there is nothing anyone of you bitching messes can do about this list !!! First - Wonder Woman cause of her warrior's training has the top understanding of the mechanics of speed, second - Wonder Woman can teleport as one of her dc confirmed as well as listed powers, third - Wonder Woman has the fastest reaction speed of all the people on this list due to her warrior's training as well, fourth - Wonder Woman was given her super speed as a gift tapping her to the speed force by Hermes ... so yeah she is this fast !!! GET OVER IT Y'ALL !!! LMFAO

#21 Edited by Tedirey (2855 posts) - - Show Bio
@girlunique said:

Haha sorry triggered guys and gals this is official so there are no gaps ... this is also the official top 10 DC speedsters list which means Shazam, Wonder Woman and Superman are all tapped into the speed force hence speedsters too and there is nothing anyone of you bitching messes can do about this list !!! First - Wonder Woman cause of her warrior's training has the top understanding of the mechanics of speed, second - Wonder Woman can teleport as one of her dc confirmed as well as listed powers, third - Wonder Woman has the fastest reaction speed of all the people on this list due to her wsrriors training as well, fourth - Wonder Woman was given her super speed as a gift tapping her to the speed force by Hermes ... so yeah she is this fast !!! GET OVER IT Y'ALL !!! LMFAO

I think I like love you. xD.

Welcome to the Vine and the Wonder Woman forums ^-^

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#22 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17122 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Stefano (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn’t Hal be here? In DC Rebirth he was so fast he almost caused a speed force singularity. For someone with no connection to the speed force that is very impressive.

Avatar image for theunstoppablej
#24 Posted by TheUnstoppableJ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is massively faster than light + as safe speed, and high immeasurable in exact speed. She’s fucking fast

#25 Posted by tethadam (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: is there a bigger picture of this? I can't zoom in.

#26 Edited by Tedirey (2855 posts) - - Show Bio

@tethadam:

I’ll try later

Try browsing this in your phone 1st. Open image in new tab and then you can zoom in

#27 Edited by Tedirey (2855 posts) - - Show Bio

@tethadam said:

@tedirey: is there a bigger picture of this? I can't zoom in.

No Caption Provided

Here, you can zoom in on this pic

#28 Posted by tethadam (1074 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Nucleon (3600 posts) - - Show Bio

@theunstoppablej said:

Wonder Woman is massively faster than light + as safe speed, and high immeasurable in exact speed. She’s fucking fast

Yeah, it just, like, never has been despicted as such in comics, like ever.

WW has consistent combat speed, but her travel speed feats are few and far between.

There shoud be five Flashes at the top spots, then 5 Supermen clones in the last ones.

#30 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew it. It was obvious.

Avatar image for theunstoppablej
#31 Edited by TheUnstoppableJ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: Travel Speed isn’t even that relevant. Combat and reaction speed is your actual speed. By that logic, Wonder Woman is 9000+ mph even though she can easily react to omnidirectional light beams or omnidirectional heat vision.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.