Follow

    Wonder Woman

    Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

    The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

    Wonder Woman Dawn Of DC Respect Thread.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    This should be more of a discussion thread about Diana's feats. You fell me?

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Avatar image for lordtwigo
    LordTwigo

    4805

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #4  Edited By LordTwigo

    I wouldn't hold you breathe on Diana getting good feats in this era, being that they are leaning towards more of a spy/political thriller angle here

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    I wouldn't hold you breathe on Diana getting good feats in this era, being that they are leaning towards more of a spy/political thriller angle here

    How though? It depends on the direction of the story, she defeated an army that was stated to be able to conquer a country which is better than what happened in her previous run. She also had good lasso feats in knights terror.

    Avatar image for lordtwigo
    LordTwigo

    4805

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:
    @lordtwigo said:

    I wouldn't hold you breathe on Diana getting good feats in this era, being that they are leaning towards more of a spy/political thriller angle here

    How though? It depends on the direction of the story, she defeated an army that was stated to be able to conquer a country which is better than what happened in her previous run. She also had good lasso feats in knights terror.

    Like I said already, they are leaning towards an espionage/thriller angle. They kept vaguely emphasizing her power, probably just to necessitate her enemies finding more indirect and less physical ways means of fighting her.

    Also wasn't it during her last run that she had her best feat in years of lassoing the sun

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #7  Edited By agent41

    @mage101 said:
    @lordtwigo said:

    I wouldn't hold you breathe on Diana getting good feats in this era, being that they are leaning towards more of a spy/political thriller angle here

    How though? It depends on the direction of the story, she defeated an army that was stated to be able to conquer a country which is better than what happened in her previous run. She also had good lasso feats in knights terror.

    Like I said already, they are leaning towards an espionage/thriller angle. They kept vaguely emphasizing her power, probably just to necessitate her enemies finding more indirect and less physical ways means of fighting her.

    Also wasn't it during her last run that she had her best feat in years of lassoing the sun

    The current run had her beat the USA army. The threats will be getting brigger as they found out that the army couldn't stop her. And we still do not know what the rest of the run will be past the first arc.

    Meanwhile. Diana Fought big barda in the new birds of prey comic issue 4. She took canary's magic balls thrown at her, 5 consecutive hits from barda, then catched barda's punch with her bare hand, and momentarily one shotted big barda and then solo the whole birds of prey team.

    No Caption Provided

    No Caption Provided

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101: More feats. In Birds of Prey 3. She no sold Green arrow's hit. He hurt himself hitting hurt. He also couldn't stop her with all the magic arrows and other magic weapons he specially brought to try to slow her down. In fact. In one scan we can see arrows nreaking when they hit her body. And also a speed feat. She goes from Washington DC to Paradise Island in an instant.

    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    No Caption Provided

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41 said:
    @lordtwigo said:
    @mage101 said:
    @lordtwigo said:

    I wouldn't hold you breathe on Diana getting good feats in this era, being that they are leaning towards more of a spy/political thriller angle here

    How though? It depends on the direction of the story, she defeated an army that was stated to be able to conquer a country which is better than what happened in her previous run. She also had good lasso feats in knights terror.

    Like I said already, they are leaning towards an espionage/thriller angle. They kept vaguely emphasizing her power, probably just to necessitate her enemies finding more indirect and less physical ways means of fighting her.

    Also wasn't it during her last run that she had her best feat in years of lassoing the sun

    The current run had her beat the USA army. The threats will be getting brigger as they found out that the army couldn't stop her. And we still do not know what the rest of the run will be past the first arc.

    Meanwhile. Diana Fought big barda in the new birds of prey comic issue 4. She took canary's magic balls thrown at her, 5 consecutive hits from barda, then catched barda's punch with her bare hand, and momentarily one shotted big barda and then solo the whole birds of prey team.

    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    Beat me to it. The birds of prey also prepped for her and still lost.

    More feats then

    No Caption Provided

    Wasn't fazed by sarge steel army that he claimed could defeat superman and the Justice league

    Lasso feats: The lasso can answer questions for diana so basically the diana could have been the greatest detective because of the lasso ability of truth.

    No Caption Provided

    Enters detective chimp's dream or nightmare.

    Controls and overpowers insonmia dream demons

    No Caption Provided

    Breaks constantine and etrigan from insonmia's dreams and also enters their dreams. This is an ability that diana showcased in the middle of the post crisis timeline.

    No Caption Provided

    Manifest the lasso in the dreaming and says that no power in the universe can break it.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:
    @lordtwigo said:

    I wouldn't hold you breathe on Diana getting good feats in this era, being that they are leaning towards more of a spy/political thriller angle here

    How though? It depends on the direction of the story, she defeated an army that was stated to be able to conquer a country which is better than what happened in her previous run. She also had good lasso feats in knights terror.

    Like I said already, they are leaning towards an espionage/thriller angle. They kept vaguely emphasizing her power, probably just to necessitate her enemies finding more indirect and less physical ways means of fighting her.

    I'm not a fan of that but it is good that she's getting cool statements that was always a superman thing.

    Also wasn't it during her last run that she had her best feat in years of lassoing the sun

    That was the black and gold run which was a miniseries.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #11  Edited By Mage101

    @agent41: Those magical arrows were from zatanna who is insanely powerful in recent years and they couldn't even pierce diana's skin. This feat puts the whole weakness to piercing object to a halt. I see great things happening to diana in the future.

    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    Wasn't hurt from taking a hit from a bloodlusted pissed off shazam [Superman level] And they say that ironman would beat her lol.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #12  Edited By agent41

    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: Those magical arrows were from zatanna who is insanely powerful in recent years and they couldn't even pierce diana's skin. This feat puts the whole weakness to piercing object to a halt. I see great things happening to diana in the future.

    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    Wasn't hurt from taking a hit from a bloodlusted pissed off shazam [Superman level] And they say that ironman would beat her lol.

    What comic is that from?

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41 said:
    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: Those magical arrows were from zatanna who is insanely powerful in recent years and they couldn't even pierce diana's skin. This feat puts the whole weakness to piercing object to a halt. I see great things happening to diana in the future.

    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    Wasn't hurt from taking a hit from a bloodlusted pissed off shazam [Superman level] And they say that ironman would beat her lol.

    What comic is that from?

    Titans: Beastworld #1.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:
    @agent41 said:
    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: Those magical arrows were from zatanna who is insanely powerful in recent years and they couldn't even pierce diana's skin. This feat puts the whole weakness to piercing object to a halt. I see great things happening to diana in the future.

    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    Wasn't hurt from taking a hit from a bloodlusted pissed off shazam [Superman level] And they say that ironman would beat her lol.

    What comic is that from?

    Titans: Beastworld #1.

    Thanks.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41: What do you think about her feats from Knight terrors? Her overpowering insomnia control over his dreams and dream constructs is pretty OP raven from the titans was strained by just reaching out to the titans dreams and Diana overpowered his control over his creations in his dreams.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: What do you think about her feats from Knight terrors? Her overpowering insomnia control over his dreams and dream constructs is pretty OP raven from the titans was strained by just reaching out to the titans dreams and Diana overpowered his control over his creations in his dreams.

    I think it is great. Hope we see more of her ailities. because it sucks how little DC has shown of her powers the past years.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41: Do you have the scans of when Diana was controlling her friends dreams subconsciously

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: Do you have the scans of when Diana was controlling her friends dreams subconsciously

    No, i don't.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #19  Edited By agent41

    @mage101@ancient_0f_days

    Issue 6 of WW has some good feats. First i would like to know your opinion of Diana vs Giganta feat.

    Giganta picked the over 80.000 tons obelisk and threw it over onto Diana's head. Giganta was being amped by Circe according to comic. It reads, And so Giganta--buoyed by Circe's most vigorous magic-- had the time to remove the Washington Monument from the podium where it had stood for a hundred and fifty years. Somebody calcuted the feat to be several nuclear bombs equivalent. Using the gravitational acceleration on Earth then F = mass x acceleration = 91,000,000 kg x 9.8 m/s^2. And it's not free falling, it's being slammed down by a giant that was juiced up by the power of Circe's magic, so that would increase the the force of impact more and more. Do you agree wih the several nukes calc?

    Then second part with Grail. The fight narraion says that their fists collapsing ono each other could be heard in oher states. And that Grail and Diana can destroy Mountains with their knuckles.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41 said:

    @mage101@ancient_0f_days

    Issue 6 of WW has some good feats. First i would like to know your opinion of Diana vs Giganta feat.

    Giganta picked the over 80.000 tons obelisk and threw it over onto Diana's head. Giganta was being amped by Circe according to comic. It reads, And so Giganta--buoyed by Circe's most vigorous magic-- had the time to remove the Washington Monument from the podium where it had stood for a hundred and fifty years. Somebody calcuted the feat to be several nuclear bombs equivalent. Using the gravitational acceleration on Earth then F = mass x acceleration = 91,000,000 kg x 9.8 m/s^2. And it's not free falling, it's being slammed down by a giant that was juiced up by the power of Circe's magic, so that would increase the the force of impact more and more. Do you agree wih the several nukes calc?

    Then second part with Grail. The fight narraion says that their fists collapsing ono each other could be heard in oher states. And that Grail and Diana can destroy Mountains with their knuckles.

    It was a great, the calc could be wrong we do not how fast and hard giganta hit her but diana was also distraught and was getting mentally attacked by dr psycho and angle man to the point that they pass out of exhaustion and the same goes for circe who has crazy feats and could actually solo all the male superheroes. You're also forgetting that diana fought grail while weakened and that the narraction also said that silver swan could never hope to slow down diana. All of these while diana was still holding back and ignoring her lasso. I guess king is amping her up, i wonder what he'll do in the next issue with superman.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:
    @agent41 said:

    @mage101@ancient_0f_days

    Issue 6 of WW has some good feats. First i would like to know your opinion of Diana vs Giganta feat.

    Giganta picked the over 80.000 tons obelisk and threw it over onto Diana's head. Giganta was being amped by Circe according to comic. It reads, And so Giganta--buoyed by Circe's most vigorous magic-- had the time to remove the Washington Monument from the podium where it had stood for a hundred and fifty years. Somebody calcuted the feat to be several nuclear bombs equivalent. Using the gravitational acceleration on Earth then F = mass x acceleration = 91,000,000 kg x 9.8 m/s^2. And it's not free falling, it's being slammed down by a giant that was juiced up by the power of Circe's magic, so that would increase the the force of impact more and more. Do you agree wih the several nukes calc?

    Then second part with Grail. The fight narraion says that their fists collapsing ono each other could be heard in oher states. And that Grail and Diana can destroy Mountains with their knuckles.

    It was a great, the calc could be wrong we do not how fast and hard giganta hit her but diana was also distraught and was getting mentally attacked by dr psycho and angle man to the point that they pass out of exhaustion and the same goes for circe who has crazy feats and could actually solo all the male superheroes. You're also forgetting that diana fought grail while weakened and that the narraction also said that silver swan could never hope to slow down diana. All of these while diana was still holding back and ignoring her lasso. I guess king is amping her up, i wonder what he'll do in the next issue with superman.

    That is what i thought. It is still a very good feat. Because Giganta was amped by Circe, and Diana was getting mentally attacked by Dr Psycho and Angle Man at the same time.

    The battle wih grail was really good. As it talks about striking force that could be heard in other states. And that boht can destroy mountains wiht their knuckles.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41 said:
    @mage101 said:
    @agent41 said:

    @mage101@ancient_0f_days

    Issue 6 of WW has some good feats. First i would like to know your opinion of Diana vs Giganta feat.

    Giganta picked the over 80.000 tons obelisk and threw it over onto Diana's head. Giganta was being amped by Circe according to comic. It reads, And so Giganta--buoyed by Circe's most vigorous magic-- had the time to remove the Washington Monument from the podium where it had stood for a hundred and fifty years. Somebody calcuted the feat to be several nuclear bombs equivalent. Using the gravitational acceleration on Earth then F = mass x acceleration = 91,000,000 kg x 9.8 m/s^2. And it's not free falling, it's being slammed down by a giant that was juiced up by the power of Circe's magic, so that would increase the the force of impact more and more. Do you agree wih the several nukes calc?

    Then second part with Grail. The fight narraion says that their fists collapsing ono each other could be heard in oher states. And that Grail and Diana can destroy Mountains with their knuckles.

    It was a great, the calc could be wrong we do not how fast and hard giganta hit her but diana was also distraught and was getting mentally attacked by dr psycho and angle man to the point that they pass out of exhaustion and the same goes for circe who has crazy feats and could actually solo all the male superheroes. You're also forgetting that diana fought grail while weakened and that the narraction also said that silver swan could never hope to slow down diana. All of these while diana was still holding back and ignoring her lasso. I guess king is amping her up, i wonder what he'll do in the next issue with superman.

    That is what i thought. It is still a very good feat. Because Giganta was amped by Circe, and Diana was getting mentally attacked by Dr Psycho and Angle Man at the same time.

    The battle wih grail was really good. As it talks about striking force that could be heard in other states. And that boht can destroy mountains wiht their knuckles.

    Yeah the feat is dope.

    What makes the grail fight even more impressive is that diana was weak and bruised and still managed to beat grail. If diana keeps getting feats like this she'll be too much. This run also showed diana one shotting super-soldiers that were stated to be able to kill superman.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41: Should i post the scans or do you want to.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: Should i post the scans or do you want to.

    If you want to, please go ahead.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41 said:
    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: Should i post the scans or do you want to.

    If you want to, please go ahead.

    KK.

    This is from Wonder woman #6

    The first four scans is diana [ weakened] fighting grail and eventually beating her but the strain knocked her out. The fight was so intense that people could hear their blows in other states.

    No Caption Provided

    Narration says that Silver swan can't even aspire to beat diana or even maim her. Diana easily one shot her in the story.

    Diana throws a 80,000 ton building at giganta one shotting her with it. She also one shots silver swan like i said before.

    No Caption Provided

    All the villains [ Circe, angle man, dr psycho] collapsed from exhaustion after battling diana, while giganta who was amped with circe's magic was exhausted.

    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    Giganta amped with circe's magic used an 80,000 ton marbel to bury diana. The force must have been far more than the weight.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:
    @agent41 said:
    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: Should i post the scans or do you want to.

    If you want to, please go ahead.

    KK.

    This is from Wonder woman #6

    The first four scans is diana [ weakened] fighting grail and eventually beating her but the strain knocked her out. The fight was so intense that people could hear their blows in other states.

    No Caption Provided

    Narration says that Silver swan can't even aspire to beat diana or even maim her. Diana easily one shot her in the story.

    Diana throws a 80,000 ton building at giganta one shotting her with it. She also one shots silver swan like i said before.

    No Caption Provided

    All the villains [ Circe, angle man, dr psycho] collapsed from exhaustion after battling diana, while giganta who was amped with circe's magic was exhausted.

    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    Giganta amped with circe's magic used an 80,000 ton marbel to bury diana. The force must have been far more than the weight.

    Thanks for posting. Great display of power. Also the statement saying Wonder Woman and Grail can destroy mountains with their knuckles, that was during a fight where Diana was already weakened.

    Avatar image for dami24434
    dami24434

    6785

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Below Naruto

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Below Naruto

    You're disrespecting the thread and if you do more of that i'll call in a mod.

    Avatar image for dami24434
    dami24434

    6785

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101: chill out

    I'll chill when a thread to respect a character and it creators is being respected not disrespected with comments like which you posted.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41: What do you think about anti-crisis wonder woman?

    In the comics it was Wonder woman's ability to control truth and being the Avatar of truth and diana created anti-crisis energy from truth. Basically, connective energy is also truth which diana represent which means that Anti-crisis energy wasn't an external amp.

    What do you think about this? @Cosmoman i'll like to know your thoughts on this.

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: What do you think about anti-crisis wonder woman?

    In the comics it was Wonder woman's ability to control truth and being the Avatar of truth and diana created anti-crisis energy from truth. Basically, connective energy is also truth which diana represent which means that Anti-crisis energy wasn't an external amp.

    What do you think about this? @Cosmoman i'll like to know your thoughts on this.

    I didn't know about this feat. Very interesting.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @agent41 said:
    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: What do you think about anti-crisis wonder woman?

    In the comics it was Wonder woman's ability to control truth and being the Avatar of truth and diana created anti-crisis energy from truth. Basically, connective energy is also truth which diana represent which means that Anti-crisis energy wasn't an external amp.

    What do you think about this? @Cosmoman i'll like to know your thoughts on this.

    I didn't know about this feat. Very interesting.

    Really, that's surprising. The darkest knight even called her the avatar of truth.

    No Caption Provided

    And Diana's lasso powers come from diana herself.

    Diana was drawing connective energy from everyone because she used the power of truth to connect all history.

    No Caption Provided

    Lex says this about Anti-crisis Energy...

    No Caption Provided

    Diana connecting everyone to the truth created a stream of anti-crisis energy that she drew to herself. She also unknot timelines that had been wiped away by DC comics to do this. This is a great lore on diana's true power. What do you think?

    Avatar image for agent41
    agent41

    17689

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:
    @agent41 said:
    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: What do you think about anti-crisis wonder woman?

    In the comics it was Wonder woman's ability to control truth and being the Avatar of truth and diana created anti-crisis energy from truth. Basically, connective energy is also truth which diana represent which means that Anti-crisis energy wasn't an external amp.

    What do you think about this? @Cosmoman i'll like to know your thoughts on this.

    I didn't know about this feat. Very interesting.

    Really, that's surprising. The darkest knight even called her the avatar of truth.

    No Caption Provided

    And Diana's lasso powers come from diana herself.

    Diana was drawing connective energy from everyone because she used the power of truth to connect all history.

    No Caption Provided

    Lex says this about Anti-crisis Energy...

    No Caption Provided

    Diana connecting everyone to the truth created a stream of anti-crisis energy that she drew to herself. She also unknot timelines that had been wiped away by DC comics to do this. This is a great lore on diana's true power. What do you think?

    I forgot about that event. DC has been a mess for a long time, and the way they handle WW lore is usually bad. But yes, this is a big feat for Diana indeed.

    Avatar image for cosmoman
    cosmoman

    5795

    Forum Posts

    10037

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:

    @agent41: What do you think about anti-crisis wonder woman?

    In the comics it was Wonder woman's ability to control truth and being the Avatar of truth and diana created anti-crisis energy from truth. Basically, connective energy is also truth which diana represent which means that Anti-crisis energy wasn't an external amp.

    What do you think about this? @Cosmoman i'll like to know your thoughts on this.

    I appreciate the tag from you both~ :-)

    The AntiCrisis amp being created by her power (Truth) is outstanding! Probably one of the most impressive feats of power from her ever seen, and she has universal and galaxy buster beating feats! Regularly beating Moon + Sun level people. She been a beast but this here is next level ngl

    (((To see Diana get this level of love makes me VERY happy and she needs to have these feats broadcasted just like what you're doing here. She is the daughter of Zeus, a Skyfather and Quintessence member, to say she's not be a game changing character in both the male and female arena is denial. She too damn OP and her enemies list would wreak havok on most Superheroes)))

    She is above people like Supergirl and Shazam, and while her feats are often hidden they are MOST impressive. Arion hitting her with basically the universe for the splittest of seconds is just one of many important feats. Been a goddess a couple times too, bar none got the best Super Saiyan forms of anyone in DC:

    • Goddess of Truth Wonder Woman (Probably her weakest form):
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

    ^About to shift the entire World with her powers, on a fundamental level. So much so, the Gods had to step in themselves and strip her of the power before she did.

    • Savior of the Multiverse Wonder Woman:
    No Caption Provided

    Literally could have been the agent that the Quintessence went to and relied on. The go to person for the new Multiverse. Diana's answer: "Nah"

    No Caption Provided

    Diana matching against the New Gods is HIGHY impressive. Highly. Beating Barda is always a plus, she is a female that even Superman finds difficult and taking Grail while weakened?? Too amazing. Diana did that while weakened as Agent pointed out and these were Mountain level punches from both heard in other states. Extreme brick quality. Wonder Woman vs Bekka is something I'd pay to see!

    At this point, Composite W.W. might be the strongest superheroine in all comics.

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @cosmoman:

    I appreciate the tag from you both~ :-)

    You're welcome. I heard that you are a big fan of wonder woman but never knew that you had the kind of love for her, we need more people like you here.

    The AntiCrisis amp being created by her power (Truth) is outstanding! Probably one of the most impressive feats of power from her ever seen, and she has universal and galaxy buster beating feats! Regularly beating Moon + Sun level people. She been a beast but this here is next level ngl

    According to lex only diana could've achieved what she did in death metal because of truth. Diana also stated that she had more power than all the times that she had been a God or with God-like abilities, this will scale this version above hecate-amped diana, mordru amped diana and element X amped diana. Regular diana also has multiversal feats and according to my research Diana is the second in terms of strength in DC comics with only superman surpassing her.

    ((To see Diana get this level of love makes me VERY happy and she needs to have these feats broadcasted just like what you're doing here. She is the daughter of Zeus, a Skyfather and Quintessence member, to say she's not be a game changing character in both the male and female arena is denial. She too damn OP and her enemies list would wreak havok on most Superheroes)))

    True.

    She eclipses most superheroes in terms of feats and is arguably the most powerful female heroine especially if we look into her potential as a cosmic being and a God.

    She is above people like Supergirl and Shazam, and while her feats are often hidden they are MOST impressive. Arion hitting her with basically the universe for the splittest of seconds is just one of many important feats. Been a goddess a couple times too, bar none got the best Super Saiyan forms of anyone in DC:

    I agree with her feats being hidden, many think that rebirth diana is a mid-tier in the strength department when she has continent and star level strength feats with new52 having an infinite one.

    This is why i am currently making a RT on her but i lost majority [over a thousand] of my scans last year. Can you send me some of her impressive feats [post crisis to current] with the name of the comic and it's issue, it will be well appreciated.

    Diana matching against the New Gods is HIGHY impressive. Highly. Beating Barda is always a plus, she is a female that even Superman finds difficult and taking Grail while weakened?? Too amazing. Diana did that while weakened as Agent pointed out and these were Mountain level punches from both heard in other states. Extreme brick quality. Wonder Woman vs Bekka is something I'd pay to see!

    She literally one-shot barda. She also took down circe-amped giganta, Circe is easily multiversal because of past feats and her being a witchmarked of hecate. She also easily too down a team that could've defeated superman and the JL [in theory] with her tiara in one throw.

    Avatar image for cosmoman
    cosmoman

    5795

    Forum Posts

    10037

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:

    @cosmoman:

    You're welcome. I heard that you are a big fan of wonder woman but never knew that you had the kind of love for her, we need more people like you here.

    According to lex only diana could've achieved what she did in death metal because of truth. Diana also stated that she had more power than all the times that she had been a God or with God-like abilities, this will scale this version above hecate-amped diana, mordru amped diana and element X amped diana. Regular diana also has multiversal feats and according to my research Diana is the second in terms of strength in DC comics with only superman surpassing her.

    True.

    She eclipses most superheroes in terms of feats and is arguably the most powerful female heroine especially if we look into her potential as a cosmic being and a God.

    I agree with her feats being hidden, many think that rebirth diana is a mid-tier in the strength department when she has continent and star level strength feats with new52 having an infinite one.

    This is why i am currently making a RT on her but i lost majority [over a thousand] of my scans last year. Can you send me some of her impressive feats [post crisis to current] with the name of the comic and it's issue, it will be well appreciated.

    She literally one-shot barda. She also took down circe-amped giganta, Circe is easily multiversal because of past feats and her being a witchmarked of hecate. She also easily too down a team that could've defeated superman and the JL [in theory] with her tiara in one throw.

    I'm definitely a big fan of W.W.!! I tend to stan characters who are super hated on but got BOSS ass feats. Overrated characters usually get the "Meh" treatment from me. Wonder Woman is one of those hated but high-key OP ones. I appreciate you for saying that about me, you're putting in great work and foundation here, don't think it goes unnoticed!

    That whole second paragraph is fire. Diana being a Goddess of truth unlocked Anti-Crisis energy and not only that, she could harness it to empower herself beyond any form. Being Second to Supes?? Gotta tell me more about that!!

    Wonder Woman is for sure, the premiere female in comics. She is an Icon beyond Icons, and no matter the occasion (Magic/Energy/Godhood) she will stomp most fictional females.

    Don't be fooled friend, they don't actually think that. They are pushing a narrative to make it seem like Rebirth W.W. is overrated, its why when you bring star to Large star feats for her (through scaling or otherwise) they often act as if it's somehow irrelevant. Her feats are hidden, yes, but the hate she gets isn't the result of that. N52 W.W. i probably one of the most OP versions, and guess what? Bullet proof!!

    I will ABSOLUTELY send you scans!! I have a lot of old feats from her and tbh you have a deep intellect that will put my knowledge of feats where it needs to go! Looking forward to this, i'm the N52 WW expert so i'll definitely have plenty of feats for her by today.

    Yeah.. that is tough!! Wonder Woman was definitely teambusting there, no question!! Circle amped Giganta is a beast and i'm sure right there not many could bust such a potent team. Not even Supes ;)

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @cosmoman:

    I'm definitely a big fan of W.W.!! I tend to stan characters who are super hated on but got BOSS ass feats. Overrated characters usually get the "Meh" treatment from me. Wonder Woman is one of those hated but high-key OP ones. I appreciate you for saying that about me, you're putting in great work and foundation here, don't think it goes unnoticed!

    I have seen you defend darkseid and you're kind of a boss in doing that.

    That whole second paragraph is fire. Diana being a Goddess of truth unlocked Anti-Crisis energy and not only that, she could harness it to empower herself beyond any form. Being Second to Supes?? Gotta tell me more about that!!

    I always knew about the whole truth stuff but what got me surprised was that almost everyone didn't know that she could do any of that. Diana is the only character outside of supes to have multiple planetary strength feats + universal to multiversal strength high-ends and her magic+ truth manipulation+ soul manipulation and reality warping puts her higher than him.

    Wonder Woman is for sure, the premiere female in comics. She is an Icon beyond Icons, and no matter the occasion (Magic/Energy/Godhood) she will stomp most fictional females.

    Yeah no one is taking her crown away.

    Don't be fooled friend, they don't actually think that. They are pushing a narrative to make it seem like Rebirth W.W. is overrated, its why when you bring star to Large star feats for her (through scaling or otherwise) they often act as if it's somehow irrelevant. Her feats are hidden, yes, but the hate she gets isn't the result of that. N52 W.W. i probably one of the most OP versions, and guess what? Bullet proof!!

    I haven't read all her New52 comics but from what i have seen she's really OP especially with the fact that she wasn't even fully powered in most of the comics.

    I will ABSOLUTELY send you scans!! I have a lot of old feats from her and tbh you have a deep intellect that will put my knowledge of feats where it needs to go! Looking forward to this, i'm the N52 WW expert so i'll definitely have plenty of feats for her by today.

    That will be much appreciated!

    Yeah.. that is tough!! Wonder Woman was definitely teambusting there, no question!! Circle amped Giganta is a beast and i'm sure right there not many could bust such a potent team. Not even Supes ;)

    Circe has teambusted the whole male superheroes of Earth with ease and was amping fodder female supervillains to kill them and fight the superheroines in Wonder woman #175.

    The feats you'll send will be very appreciated.

    Avatar image for tedirey
    Tedirey

    5290

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Nice

    Avatar image for cosmoman
    cosmoman

    5795

    Forum Posts

    10037

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:

    @cosmoman:

    I have seen you defend darkseid and you're kind of a boss in doing that.

    I always knew about the whole truth stuff but what got me surprised was that almost everyone didn't know that she could do any of that. Diana is the only character outside of supes to have multiple planetary strength feats + universal to multiversal strength high-ends and her magic+ truth manipulation+ soul manipulation and reality warping puts her higher than him.

    Yeah no one is taking her crown away.

    I haven't read all her New52 comics but from what i have seen she's really OP especially with the fact that she wasn't even fully powered in most of the comics.

    That will be much appreciated!

    Circe has teambusted the whole male superheroes of Earth with ease and was amping fodder female supervillains to kill them and fight the superheroines in Wonder woman #175.

    The feats you'll send will be very appreciated.

    I really appreciate that man! Thank you~ Darkseid is kind of easy to defend once you really break down the feats and notice the people he's put against don't have that level of feats. You should see my High-Father defense!

    TBH, i agree. I think W.W. has the feats to match Supes in all his forms, and can confidently stand against Hulk or Thor level beings like he does. After all this, her fights with Zod in N52, she earned that.

    They can't! She was born with it lol

    Yeah, N52 had some of the most deliberate feats for her. She became queen of all Olympus (even rebuilt it. In N52, Mount Olympus was infinite in size) and even was stated to be more powerful than Superman on multiple occasions.

    You deserve it

    Circle is a mother-freaking boss!! She is basically W.W.'s Zantanna...... yet W.W. always handles her.

    Now these are mostly 2011-2015 feats, want me to PM you them or post here? I know this thread is for the new upcoming feats, where should I share it

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @cosmoman:

    I really appreciate that man! Thank you~ Darkseid is kind of easy to defend once you really break down the feats and notice the people he's put against don't have that level of feats. You should see my High-Father defense!

    > Yeah, true especially current darkseid and New52. I have seen chimeroid defend high-father and he is pretty good at it but i'll like to see you do that to.

    TBH, i agree. I think W.W. has the feats to match Supes in all his forms, and can confidently stand against Hulk or Thor level beings like he does. After all this, her fights with Zod in N52, she earned that.

    > She is the second physically strongest hero in DC and has beaten supes in all their fights in New52 and Rebirth eras. I feel like she'll beat thor and Hulk, her strength and superior speed plus one-shotting weapons will give her the win.

    They can't! She was born with it lol

    > Period!!!

    Yeah, N52 had some of the most deliberate feats for her. She became queen of all Olympus (even rebuilt it. In N52, Mount Olympus was infinite in size) and even was stated to be more powerful than Superman on multiple occasions.

    > Really! I can't wait to have those feats in my hands!!

    You deserve it

    > Thanks.

    Circle is a mother-freaking boss!! She is basically W.W.'s Zantanna...... yet W.W. always handles her.

    >It's pretty consistent that Diana can take down high magical characters.

    Now these are mostly 2011-2015 feats, want me to PM you them or post here? I know this thread is for the new upcoming feats, where should I share it

    > PM them to me and maybe you can also post them here too, because it is a wonder woman appreciation thread.

    Avatar image for cosmoman
    cosmoman

    5795

    Forum Posts

    10037

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @mage101 said:

    > Yeah, true especially current darkseid and New52. I have seen chimeroid defend high-father and he is pretty good at it but i'll like to see you do that to.

    > She is the second physically strongest hero in DC and has beaten supes in all their fights in New52 and Rebirth eras. I feel like she'll beat thor and Hulk, her strength and superior speed plus one-shotting weapons will give her the win.

    > Period!!!

    > Really! I can't wait to have those feats in my hands!!

    > Thanks.

    >It's pretty consistent that Diana can take down high magical characters.

    > PM them to me and maybe you can also post them here too, because it is a wonder woman appreciation thread.

    Just look up Odin vs HighFather in Comicvine. You'll be very impressed with his feats I present and how he scales to Odin.

    Totally agree. in N52 Wonder woman is probably the most powerful of the Justice league and she only got more and more powerful with each amp. Her and Supes were tit for tat on who was the most powerful.

    *Smiles* You already know!~

    LOL, i'm glad to see you're excited!! this is gonna be FUN

    You're welc~

    Didn't know W.W. was a mystic buster??? Oh yeah, she needs to be in more fights!!!

    Check your PM in 30!

    Avatar image for mage101
    Mage101

    4272

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @cosmoman:

    Just look up Odin vs HighFather in Comicvine. You'll be very impressed with his feats I present and how he scales to Odin.

    I'll check it.

    Totally agree. in N52 Wonder woman is probably the most powerful of the Justice league and she only got more and more powerful with each amp. Her and Supes were tit for tat on who was the most powerful.

    Seriously, I never knew that. My knowledge on New52 versions of the JL is limited.

    *Smiles* You already know!~

    Yeah!

    LOL, i'm glad to see you're excited!! this is gonna be FUN

    It will be like sugar in my tea.

    Didn't know W.W. was a mystic buster??? Oh yeah, she needs to be in more fights!!!

    Most of her Villains are mystic in nature.

    Check your PM in 30!

    Okay...

    This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

    Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

    Comment and Save

    Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.