Wonder Woman #64 Spoilers

#1 Posted by dshipp17 (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! Could it be? The clay origin for Wonder Woman is back.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by tethadam (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

So Nyx is both Marvel and DC.

#3 Posted by Tedirey (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17 said:

No Caption Provided

Being the daughter of Zeus is the best Wonder Woman retcon ever, at least for me.

#4 Posted by dshipp17 (5601 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@dshipp17 said:

No Caption Provided

Being the daughter of Zeus is the best Wonder Woman retcon ever, at least for me.

Perhaps, but, from this, the clay origin may be back. Nemesis has some type of glimpse into her past encounters with Diana, going back to 2010 and JMS, just before the New 52 it looks like, from things that she said.

#5 Posted by jphulk26 (2377 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@dshipp17 said:

No Caption Provided

ITS PERHAPS THE DUMBEST RETCON IN COMIC HISTORY. U DO REALIZE WONDER GIRL WAS ALREADY ZEUS´S DAUGHTER RIGHT?

#6 Posted by Tedirey (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphulk26 said:
@tedirey said:
@dshipp17 said:

No Caption Provided

ITS PERHAPS THE DUMBEST RETCON IN COMIC HISTORY. U DO REALIZE WONDER GIRL WAS ALREADY ZEUS´S DAUGHTER RIGHT?

Diana is the premier hero. Who cares about Cassie? New 52 did me justice by making her a petty thief.

You do realize there's already Donna Troy right?

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
#7 Posted by masterwitcher88 (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@jphulk26 said:
@tedirey said:

Diana is the premier hero. Who cares about Cassie? New 52 did me justice by making her a petty thief.

The WHOLE POINT of Cassie is show Diana as a mentor and teacher. Cassie was the fun and down to earth girl with demigod powers. If she stayed her Nu52 age I'd pair her with Blue Beetle.

Donna and Diana work better as twin sisters, equals in power. Donna is the "upfront badass one" and Diana is the "subtle badass one".

Avatar image for geraldofvengerberg
#8 Posted by Geraldofvengerberg (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17 said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah Clay origin!

#9 Edited by seraniii (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@masterwitcher88 said:
@tedirey said:
@jphulk26 said:
@tedirey said:

The WHOLE POINT of Cassie is show Diana as a mentor and teacher. Cassie was the fun and down to earth girl with demigod powers. If she stayed her Nu52 age I'd pair her with Blue Beetle.

https://www.oovoo.com/adam4adam/

https://thegadgetwire.com/appvalley/ Donna and Diana work better as twin sisters, equals in power. Donna is the "upfront badass one" and Diana is the "subtle badass one".

Yeah Clay origin!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.