Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Woman 3 Spoilers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dshipp17

Wow, did we just see Cheetah die?

No Caption Provided

A great issue, if you're into seeing that Wonder Woman can make a kinship with another woman, Cheetah. Cheetah has some type of complicated connection with Urzkartaga. Cheetah promises to help Wonder Woman find her way back to Themyscira, provided that she agrees to help her murder Urzkartaga; Wonder Woman, without hesitation, agrees with the warrior's vigor. It's called into question now, whether Wonder Woman is a goddess/demi-god. This is a good issue for you Cheetah fans.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Meh, I read it in my lcs' parking lot with my fat dog Rollo and a cigarette. It was a super-quick read, I was done with the book before the cigarette and they last 4 minutes tops. There wasn't a lot of action, or enough new information and the story didn't progress very much. The pictures were beautiful though.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheExile285

This is probably the weakest issue so far for me but it wasn't bad. Just not as good as the other issues.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

i feel like this was the best issue yet. we got more info about Barbara and more insight into where the story is going. I think overall, much like Rucka's last run, this will read better as a collected edition though.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks god they killed that hideous beast. Now they can bring the real Cheetah back :)

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Thanks god they killed that hideous beast. Now they can bring the real Cheetah back :)

Maybe you should read the book instead.

alsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece said:

Maybe you should read the book instead.

It shocks me the more I realize that fans I see on here don't actually read her books.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alsummers: So I miss out on one book and I am not a fan lol. There is a reason I haven't been reading. Finch ruined the book for me and I am scared to spend a dime on it.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

and how is the Cheetah in this comic not the "real" Cheetah?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285: My explanation is not needed because I am not a fan.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: No offense, but personally I wouldn't comment on a spoiler thread if I didn't read the book. If you had you'd know that Cheetah isn't dead and she was portrayed with a lot of humanity despite being cursed by Urzkartaga.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Character building chapter.

I guess this is to repair the relationship that Wonder Woman and Cheetah had, because the whole friend thing was glossed over in Post-Flashpoint. That seems to be Rebith priority.

I do wish they went back to establishing whether WW has her Post-Flashpoint or Post-Crisis history.

Really seems to be one of the weaker Rebirth titles, hope that changes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

was decent

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should've just rebooted and been done with it, the story's really chugging along and I'm still not clear on what Dr. Manhattan has to do with all of this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.