Wonder Woman # 16 Spoilers

#1 Posted by dshipp17 (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like a tragic end to Adrianna. Wonder Woman (mental) status still unknown and no Ferdinand.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
#2 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

That's just the beginning for Adrianna, her consciousness is in the Cyberwalker interface. That gives her the ability to project her virtual image anyway she likes and control automatons like the fake Sasha Bordeaux.

This was another good issue that filled in the backstories for both Dr. Cyber and Dr. Cale. I was satisfied with Veronica Cale's previous motivation of jealousy for her hatred of Wonder Woman, but now she truly has an ax to grind. She already didn't like Diana, but without even knowing her, Diana is responsible for the kidnapping of her daughter and the apparent "death" of her best friend. S#*t just hit the fan.

It would have been a great issue if I truly liked Belquis Everly's art, but I don't. I mean it's passable enough for everything else, but her Wonder Woman has completely lost the Beauty of Aphrodite. She's wide as all outdoors, her costume is bulky and ill fitting and her feet are the size of aircraft carriers. Other people are acting like she's the second coming of Nicola Scott simply because she's another female artist, however her style is too plain jane and utilitarian for me. I need a little glam and sex appeal somewhere.

#3 Posted by CSG_CL (3120 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
#4 Posted by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (1833 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by CSG_CL (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

@scorpio_cassadine: It's not that you have a different opinion, it's that your opinion is wrong. lol What you see as a liability is truly an asset. These people went to school for this :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.