Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Who thinks Wonder Woman and Superman make a great couple

• 105 results
    Mr_Zatura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who thinks Wonder Woman and Superman make a great couple (118 votes)

Yes! 27%
    No! 55%
    Don't Care 13%
    Its a bad choice but it needed to be done 4%

I created account and started this poll because I wanted to here the opinions of other comic fans. Personally I detest the relationship because to me the relationship is basically is "Hey I'm the most powerful woman" and "I'm the most powerful man lets date". But I am open to other opinions please feel free to share them

• 
    VanTesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have some chemistry going on and some big things they can relate with each other, but the major flaw with such a relationship is that Wonder Woman is not above killing her Enemies or going against Gov't where Superman when written mostly is against killing and mostly will never go against gov't well in the case of the USA.

Danieles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles: or she will tame him considering the way that johns portrays her,that is not her true character.

And whats suppose that must be her true character? She must be a butch female her entire life? that doesnt tells me so much freedom about her, if sh emust be what ya guys commands her to be: Guys, let her to thinks as a woman at the first time of her entire life please: am I the only one that defends her femininity here?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danieles: i already said that the way that johns portayes her is not her true self.

again,this the the true wonder woman character,comppasionate,kind,powerful and fearless,she has shown to be comppasionate and kind,examples:

in the perez run we can see her fighting decay and she tried to take the fight to a place where nobody could get hurt,in other issue she fought a giant and she took him away to protect the people around,in other issue she is trying to talk to other amazon race trying to solve the problem without having to fight,in other issue she was fighting a super amazon like her and when the other amazon attacked people in a plane wonder woman left the fight to save the people,she also tried to talk with circe and solve the problem without having to fight,and i can also name instances like these in the ruka and simone runs,even in the azzarello run she has shown kindness like in issue 14 when she talked to that ghost girl with understanding and calm her rage,or the way she made orion feel better with himself,sometimes she can be tough when the situation warrants,but she has shown comppasion and kindness many many times in the last 20 years.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Do I think Spiderman and She Hulk would make a good couple?

Mr_Zatura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mr_Zatura

@waezi2: Nah She-Hulk and Deadpool is where its at

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By waezi2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.