Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Who thinks Wonder Woman and Superman make a great couple

• 105 results
    Mr_Zatura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who thinks Wonder Woman and Superman make a great couple (118 votes)

Yes! 27%
    No! 55%
    Don't Care 13%
    Its a bad choice but it needed to be done 4%

I created account and started this poll because I wanted to here the opinions of other comic fans. Personally I detest the relationship because to me the relationship is basically is "Hey I'm the most powerful woman" and "I'm the most powerful man lets date". But I am open to other opinions please feel free to share them

• 
    dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By dshipp17  Online

For the reasons you mentioned, plus other similar reasons which implies that they are perfect and flawless in each gender's perspective ways, I agree that this was a bad idea because the concept is so bland and played out at this point. Just about every romance in the history of story telling puts forth such an idea, so it's so unoriginal and uninspired; you can simply tune into Life Time, cable, or network tv, and the played out concept is there. Although Beauty and the Beast is also unoriginal, the impact would have still been a lot more effective because it's only been used once in a romantic format, while perfect with perfect has been used perhaps millions of times now; it's even less inspired than the concept of a dime a dozen. I wouldn't even say that I've put forth the energy to even detest the arrangement; I'd describe my take as something resembling disinterest. To be honest, I'm not even following along and read or notice very few posts related to the topic; and the feeling is beginning to spread to the Wonder Woman character for me. Because of this choice of relationship Wonder Woman is about to the point of becoming just any average Jane for me; other than being on the good side, there's just absolutely nothing special, noble, or unique about Wonder Woman anymore, at all. Now, I feel safer in disagreeing that she represents truth, compassion, care for the disenfranchised, etc, because this arrangements makes it hard not to conclude that she's simple a shallow woman; and I'd debate anyone on any of these points because there's just simply been no evidence post-crisis; those are just pipe dreams that followers of Wonder Woman would hope would be systemic to her character; pre-crisis, there was, although Wonder Woman was bordering on what I'd consider a hypocrite in being with Steve Trevor; even with Steve, that bland concept of perfect with perfect was still sort of there, but I just got the impression that Steve was just simply the victim of circumstances and Wonder Woman was monogamous; she turned down opportunities, but not because she was being shallow more than she was simply being monogamous, as you could get a sense that Wonder Woman meant what she was saying in giving the message that she was already attached with Steve, see Wonder Woman #168 of volume as just one good example.

Onyx_Nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never been a follower of either character. Maybe at first the idea seems a good one, and who knows it may work. Among the big 3, WW is the least favorite of them. Not trying to put down the character tho, i have my respects for WW. Maybe DC is trying to increase sales, rather than thinking how that move will affect the characters in the long run.

Call me a pessimist, but i think in the long run, WW may fall in the shadow of superman. Future readers may end up saying:, "hey look, superman's girlfriend".

TheAuroraChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheAuroraChild

I can hear the fans now.

"YEAAAH, Supes tapped dat wonder ass!"

This relationship isn't doing anything for WW. She's playing the role of a love interest now.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Seriously, as stupid as the relationship is, and not to mention how awful it is usually written, you might as well just put a fanboy in Superman's place and have him say, "Um.......I love you cuz you have nice titties.....".

dmessmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: As much as we've battled before, I more or less agree with you here. There's no clear motivation for them to be together and thus the kiss in issue 12 felt completely unearned. The Justice League portrayal of Wonder Woman in general has done very little to build her character, so suddenly jamming her and Superman together felt out of place. As you pointed out, the only reasons for them to be attracted to each other are completely surface level and do little to explain the deeper levels of attraction that are necessary for a long-term relationship - on either of their parts.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not?

darthbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i feel bad for steve trevor

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RDClip

If written well, yes it has the potential to be great (like they were in Kingdom Come) However, Johns has really dropped the ball with writing this relationship. I hope Charles Soule can do a much better job developing them into a interesting couple in Superman/Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

Terrible coupling. Does absolutely nothing for either character and just turns them into untouchable gods. Awful idea.

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's pretty obvious from Action Comics and Superman comics that Clark with end up with Lois. Just look at Hammond messing Clark's mind... all it involved was Lois wanting to kiss him.

They are just taking their time and tease us with it like they did with Batman and Wonder Woman pre-52.

Batman and Wonder Woman had been in love for a long time, then decided it was better to just stop and then Wonder Woman end up kissing an illusion of Batman in the Blackest Night and made her a Star Saphire. The love of Donna, Cassie and her mother wasn't even enough to do that. She killed them (illusions).

So Superman and Wonder Woman is just a phase. They will end it up soon and Batman is working on that (Justice League).

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By herrweis

I think its a good choice.kal and Lois kills me.always has.Diana fits with him and in my eyes and the eyes of the general public they always have been a perfect match.my question is what's so wrong with change .without it nothing progresses.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

@dshipp17 said:

For the reasons you mentioned, plus other similar reasons which implies that they are perfect and flawless in each gender's perspective ways, I agree that this was a bad idea because the concept is so bland and played out at this point. Just about every romance in the history of story telling puts forth such an idea, so it's so unoriginal and uninspired; you can simply tune into Life Time, cable, or network tv, and the played out concept is there. Although Beauty and the Beast is also unoriginal, the impact would have still been a lot more effective because it's only been used once in a romantic format, while perfect with perfect has been used perhaps millions of times now; it's even less inspired than the concept of a dime a dozen. I wouldn't even say that I've put forth the energy to even detest the arrangement; I'd describe my take as something resembling disinterest. To be honest, I'm not even following along and read or notice very few posts related to the topic; and the feeling is beginning to spread to the Wonder Woman character for me. Because of this choice of relationship Wonder Woman is about to the point of becoming just any average Jane for me; other than being on the good side, there's just absolutely nothing special, noble, or unique about Wonder Woman anymore, at all. Now, I feel safer in disagreeing that she represents truth, compassion, care for the disenfranchised, etc, because this arrangements makes it hard not to conclude that she's simple a shallow woman; and I'd debate anyone on any of these points because there's just simply been no evidence post-crisis; those are just pipe dreams that followers of Wonder Woman would hope would be systemic to her character; pre-crisis, there was, although Wonder Woman was bordering on what I'd consider a hypocrite in being with Steve Trevor; even with Steve, that bland concept of perfect with perfect was still sort of there, but I just got the impression that Steve was just simply the victim of circumstances and Wonder Woman was monogamous; she turned down opportunities, but not because she was being shallow more than she was simply being monogamous, as you could get a sense that Wonder Woman meant what she was saying in giving the message that she was already attached with Steve, see Wonder Woman #168 of volume as just one good example.

Agree

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

If the relationship's development wasn't that bad I would have actually liked this pairing but everything was done poorly.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dshipp17  Online

@flazam said:

@dshipp17 said:

Agree

Thanks.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dshipp17  Online

@dmessmer said:

@dshipp17: As much as we've battled before, I more or less agree with you here. There's no clear motivation for them to be together and thus the kiss in issue 12 felt completely unearned. The Justice League portrayal of Wonder Woman in general has done very little to build her character, so suddenly jamming her and Superman together felt out of place. As you pointed out, the only reasons for them to be attracted to each other are completely surface level and do little to explain the deeper levels of attraction that are necessary for a long-term relationship - on either of their parts.

I also said it that way, because, unlike the case with Steve, Wonder Woman must have had a number of other prospects, since she'd left the island, before she decided on Superman, granted she'd not long ago broken up with Steve. For me, that says something about her character that's a bit unsettling, when considered with her reputation of supposedly being virtuous and having a love for everyone, according to Azzarello's written take, when tested by the influence of the lasso, unless the lasso doesn't have that great of effect on her ability to tell the truth.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lilben42
    Mr_Zatura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mr_Zatura

Why not?

Because they just don't belong together. They are not being true to Wonder Woman as a character. Its just crummy writing to pair them because the are both insanely powerful beings. I honestly don't think she should date anyone. If she must date anyone I'd prefer Bruce. I like the pre52 relationship between her and Batman. Not because I prefer Batman over Superman or because I detest Superman(argument for a later date) but because it was never fully fleshed out. Because the holy trinity should not date each other. Yes I think they should think about it. Its natural that they would. But they should never act on those emotions.I don't read much of Superman's book but I do think he belongs with Lois. Because he is basically the god of the DCU and he falls for a fragile human.Lois may be bitchy but she belongs with Supes. My only hope since it seems they are intent on ruining one of my favorite characters is that it ends badly. Not them just fighting each other and causing massive damage to some city that would just be horrible writing. I hope for a clash of ideals. Like Diana's warrior side would clash with Clark's no kill philosophy. That upcoming series only has one purpose and that is to get fanboys horny enough to support this book in hopes of a sex scene with Wonder Woman and Superman. Which I figure will probably won't happen until around issue three or four.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dshipp17  Online

@mr_zatura: Given the recent JL #23 issue, where Wonder Woman hints at the reason her rogues gallery is not as large as Batman's and Superman's, I think you've identified the future prospect of Wonder Woman's warrior side clashing with Superman's no kill policy; and that would hold equally true in a hook up with Batman; so the issue will be is whether Superman can humble Wonder Woman away from that an ego driven warrior code, or whether Wonder Woman will be Superman's red kryptonite and change his no kill policy; short of that, the relationship will probably fall. Again, I'm not so much against this relationship because two of the strongest DC superheroes are being paired so much as two perfects or physically flawless individuals are being paired, as being similar to nearly all media pushed parings, so the concept is getting old and contributing to producing generation after generation of shallow people; thus, even a pairing with Batman would be un-agreeable with me. Now if this were Wonder Woman and the Martian Manhunter, than I'd be into the pairing like white on rice; definitely a satisfactory alternative to Wonder Woman and Dr. Psycho.

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By veronicacris

I think they are exagerating with the WW warrior portrayal, she only kills in extreme situations. But in JL #22 seems to be more common than it. this is the way to create tension between her and Superman.

I think Trinity should be platonic, only friends.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have a lot in common. Their differences are minuscule enough to not make their pairing seem completely unhealthy (Ahem Batman), but big enough to make their relationship dynamic. They also understand eachother better than anyone else. Ever hear about your best friend making the best spouse? This is a perfect example of that. All of the best stories include a romance between them (See Kingdom Come, the greatest Graphic Novel Ever). There is a historical precedent for this, as Wonder Woman has a crush on Supes in a lot of stories (1000 Year War). Superman and Lois are an awful pairing in the modern era, where Lois is no longer unique just for being a strong woman.

I think a lot of people are bothered by this because they see it as the Quaterback dating the lead cheerleader, but have you ever considered they may have more in common than the dark, artsy, loner? This is really a personal problem, people should get over it.

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: WW/batman had that opposites attract thing going on(Same thing Beastboy and Raven had pre 52) which made the idea of a relationship between more appealing.I don't see how that makes the relationship unhealthy .The fact that SM/WW have a lot in common is what turns alot of people off because it seems boring

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 lois is sucks,she was bad

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: WW/batman had that opposites attract thing going on(Same thing Beastboy and Raven had pre 52) which made the idea of a relationship between more appealing.I don't see how that makes the relationship unhealthy .The fact that SM/WW have a lot in common is what turns alot of people off because it seems boring

In a real life relationship, its the things that you have in common that keep you together. An opposites attract situation is thrilling at first, but it always has an early expiration date. Do you really want to be around someone who you disagree with 90% of the time? Its a much more youthful ideal, while the chemistry between WW and Supes is more realistic and healthy.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PowerWoman

@deaditegonzo: Agree...and i think wonder woman could be kill batman in bed....lol

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: Batman and Wonder Woman have more in common than people think.

1. Both are from privilege. WW is from royalty, Bats from wealth.
    2. Both are warriors.
    3. Both have goals and a mission. WW wants to bring peace, BM wants to end all crime. Both goals go together.
    4. WW and Bats both protect the innocence and helpless. They care about the needy. Bats gives to charity and WW wants to be more proactive.
    5. Both seek truth.
    6. Both are in a way rulers or sovereigns. WW over the Amazons and Bats over Wayne Enterprises.

True they do have differences. A big part of being in a romance is dealing with those differences and going past them to make it work.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. Both are warriors.
    3. Both have goals and a mission. WW wants to bring peace, BM wants to end all crime. Both goals go together.
    4. WW and Bats both protect the innocence and helpless. They care about the needy. Bats gives to charity and WW wants to be more proactive.
    5. Both seek truth.
    6. Both are in a way rulers or sovereigns. WW over the Amazons and Bats over Wayne Enterprises.

True they do have differences. A big part of being in a romance is dealing with those differences and going past them to make it work.

The similarities you listed are applicable for just about any super heroes.

Some differences are obstacles to work through and quirks to learn to love, and some differences would make for constant clashing. Batman's obsession with his long dead parents, his infatuation with criminals, his desire to spread fear, his ultimately authoritarian outlook, the fact that he sees his existence as Bruce as little more than a necessary burden, his schizophrenia, his general disdain for humanity, etc etc, are all things that would be extremely hard for the optimist that Diana is to get past.

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By akintoussaint

@deaditegonzo: But we're not talking about a real relationship.We're talking about a story.It makes sense that it will be more idealistic .While SM/WW may make for a more realistic view of relationships.That doesn't mean it'll make a good story.

Batman/WW has more appeal mostly because of batmans dark past.People want to see how they'll work' it out. How they'll deal with one another.It make's for a more intersting read then SM/WW.Aleast in the eyes of Batman/WW shippers.:P

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: But we're not talking about a real relationship.While SM/WW may make for a more realistic view of relationships.That doesn't mean it'll make a good story.

Batman/WW has more appeal mostly because of batmans dark past.People want to see they work it out. How they'll deal with one another.It make's for a more intersting read then SM/WW.Aleast in the eyes of Batman/WW shippers.:P

Fair enough. What is more interesting is really in the eye of the beholder and I cant fault you your opinion.

akintoussaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By akintoussaint
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I do.

Mr_Zatura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Zatura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they are exagerating with the WW warrior portrayal, she only kills in extreme situations. But in JL #22 seems to be more common than it. this is the way to create tension between her and Superman.

I think they should show her warrior side even more. After all she is a warrior they aren't exactly known for subduing their enemies non lethally.

I couldn't agree more. I mean its obvious that they would develop feelings for one another but they shouldn't act on those emotions ever.

Avatar image for jesusdisciple001
    jesusdisciple001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jesusdisciple001

Wondie and Trevor for ever NOSUPERMAN!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Where's that fry "nooo" clip when i need it ?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dshipp17  Online

@powerwoman said:

@deaditegonzo: Agree...and i think wonder woman could be kill batman in bed....lol

Agreed; I think there's a very real risk that Wonder Woman could accidentally kill Batman in an orgasmic spasm; happened to me when I was orally pleasing my lady and her legs clamped my head in an orgasmic spasm; Batman would have to use his ability to come up with contingencies to adjust for that possibility.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: .........................................................................

OH MY GOD....

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dshipp17: Batman has always been good at getting out of tight squeezes: )

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dshipp17  Online

@deaditegonzo said:

@darkman61288 said:

2. Both are warriors.
    5. Both seek truth.

The similarities you listed are applicable for just about any super heroes.

Some differences are obstacles to work through and quirks to learn to love, and some differences would make for constant clashing. Batman's obsession with his long dead parents, his infatuation with criminals, his desire to spread fear, his ultimately authoritarian outlook, the fact that he sees his existence as Bruce as little more than a necessary burden, his schizophrenia, his general disdain for humanity, etc etc, are all things that would be extremely hard for the optimist that Diana is to get past.

But some of those points we cannot agree upon about Wonder Woman; such is the major problem; this gets back to my point where Wonder Woman fans tend to attribute virtuous attributes to Wonder Woman based on the spread of opinion versus actual on page evidence; I'm specifically referring to post-crisis Wonder Woman. There's no evidence that Wonder Woman wants to bring peace post-crisis or in the New 52; at best, such seems to be attributable to being apart of the Justice League for Wonder Woman; Wonder Woman's selfish desires on being brazen sometimes coincide with a mission of peace; Wonder Woman seems more focused on protecting her pride and trying to show the males that they picked on the wrong woman or trying to outclass any female that challenges her in combat; so, in a way, it could coincide with peace, but not always. However, Batman has a goal completely separate of himself that is to end criminal activity; provided Batman somehow achieved the impossible and ended crime, in just lowly little ole Gothem City, he'd probably retire to his business. I see no evidence that Wonder Woman is per se bent on protecting the innocent and helpless and that she per se cares about the needy. Wonder Woman's desire to protect the innocent or helpless usually always comes with the stipulation that the person be female; and there's just absolutely no post-crisis instances that comes to mind where Wonder Woman came to the aid of the needy, but I'd imagine if there were, the stipulation would be that the needy had to be female; largely, one such obstacle to Wonder Woman's disconnection from the needy would be her brazenness to being a warrior with the purpose of elevating herself, simply because she's female, more than anything else; being a warrior usually has no connections to caring for the needy; I agree that Wonder Woman's brazenness causes her to act proactively, but, being proactive, would have no connections to helping the needy in and of itself; the pro-activity would have to be specifically geared toward helping the needy. Batman, in being bent on ending criminal activity is most certainly concerned with protecting the innocent and helpless; apparently, he has charitable ventures for the poor. I agree that both Batman and Wonder Woman both seek the truth in very similar fashion, so this connection of Wonder Woman being a specific symbol of truth is best eliminated, because Batman is not a symbol of truth.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By deaditegonzo

@dshipp17: In the Graphic Novel Trinity, they explore the cores of the characters, and Wonder Woman's role as a protector is made pretty explicit. I also feel that it coincides with the more subtle examples we see. I will admit that the New 52 version is somewhat poorly developed as of right now, and it is difficult to pinpoint what she stands for imo, especially since her self-titled book is solely focused on making her a mythological character.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i don't care, which ever is the most interesting.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dshipp17  Online

@deaditegonzo said:

@dshipp17: In the Graphic Novel Trinity, they explore the cores of the characters, and Wonder Woman's role as a protector is made pretty explicit. I also feel that it coincides with the more subtle examples we see. I will admit that the New 52 version is somewhat poorly developed as of right now, and it is difficult to pinpoint what she stands for imo, especially since her self-titled book is solely focused on making her a mythological character.

Will you extract some of these examples from Trinity that so explicitly demonstrates Wonder Woman as a protector?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dshipp17  Online

i don't care, which ever is the most interesting.

Agreed; but would their be a pairing with Wonder Woman which you would disagree or find strange? A pairing where you'd say Wonder Woman would never involve herself?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am in the "don't care" camp now (previously the "no" camp). Clearly this is happening and so, for all the reasons why not (which are sound), bottom line, Wonder Woman is going to be used as a way to prop up Superman in his becoming some darker version of himself. I am a recent fan of the guy but even I can see taking this route would be a bad idea.

And yes, unfortunately, having Wonder Woman and Superman become a couple relegates WW to being overshadowed and used as a plot device. I sincerely don't know why because the same could have been argued in reverse but due to popularity, the more popular character wins and in this case, it's Superman. I just don't know how the new series will work out (Superman and Wonder Woman.)

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@powerherc: Care to say more

I think Superman and Wonder Woman make a great couple. I'm glad they're together.

The Superman & Lois Lane romance is so tired, stale and played-out it's beggars description.

Wonder Woman has never had a non-hero love interest worthy of her and, since she's the best and most iconic female superhero, it makes sense for her to be with the best and most iconic male superhero. Their similar power-levels also make for a good physical match.

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By veronicacris

@mr_zatura said:

@veronicacris said:

I think they should show her warrior side even more. After all she is a warrior they aren't exactly known for subduing their enemies non lethally.

I couldn't agree more. I mean its obvious that they would develop feelings for one another but they shouldn't act on those emotions ever.

But she is no only a simple Warrior, she is the warrior of peace. Was never Marston intention her being a violent warrior.

you put the most iconic male superhero (wait, this is batman no?) and the most iconic female, so what? you will merge teo of the most iconic superheroes, bad move

I know the font is not the better, but a girl tweeted that Johns said that SMWW isn't going anywhere.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Wonder Woman always been written well in past stories with Superman? No. They have to be treated as equals, there has to be enough give and take to please both sets of their fans. Do I think DC is up to the task? Probably not, but I want to see how this plays out anyway. If nothing else I get a second WW title where she's a superhero instead of Xena.

I like them together, it seems like it was meant to be. DC has been teasing us with it for 30 years, it's time to see where their relationship can go.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stupid about it? Wonder Woman was created with Superman in mind, she was meant to be his counterpart. In the first SM/WW story I read they said they were "a couple of superlatives" and that couldn't be more true. You can't fight their red and blue, black-haired, blue-eyed perfection. Stop trying.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

@scorpio_cassadine: Right, so every counterpart should be put together?

Someone ought to tell X-23 to steer clear of Wolverine.

And for the record, Wonder Woman's creation had nothing to do with Superman. Marsten wanted to create a superhero that fought for peace and love, and his wife suggested a woman. Best to check before spouting nonsense.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When they're not relatives, sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.