Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

who does wonder woman love BATMAN OR SUPERMAN

• 443 results
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By SUNMAN
    JLA: Act of God
    JLA: Act of God
    War07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202  Edited By War07

The only man I could see with wonderwoman is superman and no one else.They are the king and queen of all superheroes!

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#203  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Let's see. In the original, good DC, she loved Batman.  

In the shallow, insulting, ridiculously low-quality, terrible and all around exploitative F-Grade DC (adored by morons), she loves Superman.  

Tough call.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#204  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Let's see. In the original, good DC, she loved Batman. In the shallow, insulting, ridiculously low-quality, terrible and all around exploitative F-Grade DC (adored by morons), she loves Superman. Tough call.

bitter much?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#205  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @DarkKnightDetective said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Let's see. In the original, good DC, she loved Batman. In the shallow, insulting, ridiculously low-quality, terrible and all around exploitative F-Grade DC (adored by morons), she loves Superman. Tough call.

bitter much?

About a company destroying characters that have existed for decades in exchange for a quick buck and a slight increase in sales brought on by an influx of imbeciles? 

Yes, I'm bitter.
    Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#206  Edited By Lvenger

I prefer the Wonder Woman/Batman relationship myself. Much more chemistry and relationship dynamics. Superman and Wonder Woman should never work and Johns is demonstrating that with one of the biggest flaws of the New 52.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#207  Edited By Squalleon

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

bitter much?

About a company destroying characters that have existed for decades in exchange for a quick buck and a slight increase in sales brought on by an influx of imbeciles? Yes, I'm bitter.

You know that this isn't the first time right?DC occasionally will reboot its universe like it did in the 80s

Because the old readers will leave and new readers must keep coming for the company to survive

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By JohnnyGat

Normally I'm one who's a fan of them having ehir own love lives away from the league. Clark/Lois, Diana/Trevor, Bruce/Selina. But if I had to choose between Supes and Bats over WW I'd go with bats simply because that cartoon episode in the JL:U where they're turned to kids was so adorable.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By darkman61288

I don't like the Superman/Wonder woman thing at all. They are just to alike to have a relationship. As for the bat ww relationship it could work but Diana needs someone is a grey area like Selina is.

Mediumguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Mediumguy

The Superman/Wonder Woman relationship thing is basically them saying humans are too weak and fragile and only the strong can be together. They're contradicting what the characters stand for.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Press Oblivion

Wonder Woman loves everyone.. . . now stop it. :b

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By deaditegonzo

I think Batman is as in love with the Joker as the Joker is in love with him. What I mean by that is, he is married to fighting crime, it is the only thing that exhilarates him, and it is the only thing that truly matters to him. A commited relationship for him is a burden. And he is so cold and callous, its damn hard to imagine him in a real relationship outside of the sadistic one he shares with Selina (who is only attracted to because she is crime, he literally wants to sleep with his job). Honestly, Wonder Woman deserves better than that, and I highly doubt any women would be attracted to the obsessive Batman that is the reality underneath the charming Bruce Wayne mask.

Superman/Clark Kent is the kind of man all women are attracted to... to settle down with. If Diana was still feeling wild and vivacious, I highly doubt she would want to be with him im sad to say. Truthfully, Green Lantern with his confidence and boldness, or Flash with his goofy charm, would be the most likely to score a few dates with a woman, unless she was ready to make a family (and even then, Flash has a strong vote). Fortunately, they are giving both the Clark and Superman personas more bite in the new 52, so maybe he will have some backbone in his dealings with Lois, and will be able to have some fun instead like everyone else, instead of just pursuing Lane forever (all while she has all kinds of male conquests). And I will say, I get the feeling that Diana and Clarks relationship in the new 52 does seem to have, from Wonder Woman's end, a sense of naivety (or newness to "men") and a desire for normalcy, which does explain safe and gentle Clark.

Personally, id be interested in DC being braver and truly more diverse, and exploring the homosexual aspects of Batman.

edwardx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the writer. However it is obvious she is attracted to both of them. She likes Supes because he's the all powerful champion of earth and an all around nice guy. She likes Batman because he's the "bad boy" and has proven that he is earth's "secret" champion. But like I said it depends on the writer. In some incarnations she is actually annoyed by Bats because of the attitude he shows her even though he is a mortal man (and thus supposed to be beneath her and all around seems like the kind of guy her people don't like). In some she is attracted to Superman but annoyed by his naive and sees him as too innocent (making her treat him as a brother).

I like the idea that she likes both of them. But I am more entertained by her interest in Batman because at first glance he seems like a mortal man that does not know his place among champions (like her and Superman) but he continues to impress her with his ability and determination. He also shows her that super powers aren't the best weapon after all. She wants to like Superman but is also drawn to Batman.

Both Batman and Superman are proven to be attracted to her as well but (not) surprisingly, they never fight over her.

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By veronicacris

I think trinity is better without romantic relationships.

But If i had to choose, bat/WW is better, at least have some contrast aren't so equal.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By w0nd

In the shallow, insulting, ridiculously low-quality, terrible and all around exploitative F-Grade DC (adored by morons), she loves Superman.

Tough call.

I know this is 3 months old, but what issues did they have a romance in? Was it just the Justice League comics? Wouldn't mind reading some older stories instead of the new 52

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I hope Batman won't dumb Selina and end up woth her out of all DC women....

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cause Batman doesn't fit in with Wonder Woman.

They are totally different characters with different ways of crime fighting.

Also Batman matches more with Selina.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By darkman61288
    @stronger said:

Bruce and Selina's romance works because of the contrast not the similarities. They are alike but the fact that she is a thief and he a crimefighter makes the pairing really work. It creates tension. As for the power couple, Superman and Wonder Woman dont have that much of a contrast. Yes she is a demigoddess and he an alien, or she a warrior and he a savior, but the differences end there. The tension is not there at all.

Bruce and Diana have contrast that could make a great romance and story if DC really pushed for it like they are for the SM and WW one. So everything you said about them dating not working might actually make it work.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger said:

Bruce and Selina's romance works because of the contrast not the similarities. They are alike but the fact that she is a thief and he a crimefighter makes the pairing really work. It creates tension. As for the power couple, Superman and Wonder Woman dont have that much of a contrast. Yes she is a demigoddess and he an alien, or she a warrior and he a savior, but the differences end there. The tension is not there at all.

Bruce and Diana have contrast that could make a great romance and story if DC really pushed for it like they are for the SM and WW one. So everything you said about them dating not working might actually make it work.

Wonder Woman isn't exactly Batman's best option.....

Wonder Woman operates on an entirely different level of crime fighting......

She is from a much different civilisation etc. Even if they dated,it would last a month.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Batman has be with Catwoman. Sorry, Wonder Woman just seems to be too goody two shoes for him!!

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lyrafay said:

Wonder Woman just seems to be too goody two shoes for him!!

Where are you getting that from?

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gwhh: Are you saying Batman is ugly?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By RustyRoy

Well she's dating Superman now but if a JL movie ever comes out and need some romance between the team mates then they'll probably go with BM/WW and the comics will follow soon after. Though I don't know why everyone is obsessed with trinity dating one another,if anything they should have a threesome. Anyway don't like either SM or WW, I want Batman and Zatanna.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt she really loves any of them.

GWHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She one of those women who is more turned on by brains more than by a body.

@bruxae said:

I doubt she really loves any of them.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For now,wonder woman love superman

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

I'd much rather prefer that she stays with Steve Trevor. As much I think Batman and Wonder Woman would look great together, I think it's best if the trinity just stays out of each others pants.

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for wonder_woman4ever
    Wonder_Woman4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she is pretty lol

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder woman kill batman in bed

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:
    @fadetoblackbolt said:

Tough call.

I know this is 3 months old, but what issues did they have a romance in? Was it just the Justice League comics? Wouldn't mind reading some older stories instead of the new 52

They kissed in JLA # 73 I think. It was during the Obsidian age storyline. They dated in JLA # 80 but Batman got nervous and used crimefighting as an excuse to leave but Diana was not pissed at all. They ended their romance in JLA # 90. Both said they cared for each other but it was best just to be friends. It was also brought up again in Blackest Night Wonder Woman either issue 2 or 3. However they didn't explore it at all.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now: Superman

Tomorrow: Steve Trevor

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

God you people got it all wrong

its superman in love with batman

the best gay couple ever

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#238  Edited By SOG7dc

Tough call.

ouch.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

I think Batman is as in love with the Joker as the Joker is in love with him. What I mean by that is, he is married to fighting crime, it is the only thing that exhilarates him, and it is the only thing that truly matters to him. A commited relationship for him is a burden. And he is so cold and callous, its damn hard to imagine him in a real relationship outside of the sadistic one he shares with Selina (who is only attracted to because she is crime, he literally wants to sleep with his job). Honestly, Wonder Woman deserves better than that, and I highly doubt any women would be attracted to the obsessive Batman that is the reality underneath the charming Bruce Wayne mask.

Superman/Clark Kent is the kind of man all women are attracted to... to settle down with. If Diana was still feeling wild and vivacious, I highly doubt she would want to be with him im sad to say. Truthfully, Green Lantern with his confidence and boldness, or Flash with his goofy charm, would be the most likely to score a few dates with a woman, unless she was ready to make a family (and even then, Flash has a strong vote). Fortunately, they are giving both the Clark and Superman personas more bite in the new 52, so maybe he will have some backbone in his dealings with Lois, and will be able to have some fun instead like everyone else, instead of just pursuing Lane forever (all while she has all kinds of male conquests). And I will say, I get the feeling that Diana and Clarks relationship in the new 52 does seem to have, from Wonder Woman's end, a sense of naivety (or newness to "men") and a desire for normalcy, which does explain safe and gentle Clark.

Personally, id be interested in DC being braver and truly more diverse, and exploring the homosexual aspects of Batman.

oh God no....

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By PowerWoman

batman cant sex with wonder woman

if they are want to together,that would be happened:

No Caption Provided

And :

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

And

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Ultra_beleco

Wonder woman + Steve Trevor

Clark Kent + Lois Lane

Bruce Wayne + Selina Kyle

And let's stop pretending we don't want it to be that way! :P

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By veronicacris

Wonder woman + Steve Trevor

Clark Kent + Lois Lane

Bruce Wayne + Selina Kyle

And let's stop pretending we don't want it to be that way! :P

Maybe we don't...some of us at least

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_beleco:

Wonder woman + Steve Trevor=steve dies in the sex

Clark Kent + Lois Lane=lois dies in the sex

superman+wonder woman=happened end in the sex,Earth's atmospheric bubble bursts and. The whole earth starts to shake rhythmically to they are lovemaking

No Caption Provided

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER! I'M ASHAMED!

Ultra_beleco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_beleco:

Wonder woman + Steve Trevor=steve dies in the sex

Clark Kent + Lois Lane=lois dies in the sex

superman+wonder woman=happened end in the sex,Earth's atmospheric bubble bursts and. The whole earth starts to shake rhythmically to they are lovemaking

No Caption Provided

The need to learn about safe-sex! :D

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By PowerWoman

@ultra_beleco: They are should be do it in the star core

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

like them

Press Oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_beleco: They are should be do it in the star core

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

like them

What comic is this from? Is that Wonder Woman?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@press_oblivion: Nope,superman's father and mom

Superman The Last Family of Krypton

i think wonder woman can do it,she take h-bomb core,which hotter than a sun core

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.