Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Where do I start?

DeadKittens001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeadKittens001

So, I'm looking to start collecting some of the more iconic character's books.  I'm just wondering where would be the best place to start with Wonder Woman right now?  I know there should be a few breaking points in story within the last twenty issues or so.  Any suggestions?

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CylonDorado

I do believe there is a thread on this already. But, as always, I recommend anything by Gail Simmone. She did "The Circle", "Ends of the Earth", "Rise of the Olympian", and "Warkiller", with one more trade on the way (that I'm really looking forward to).
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

perfect jumping on point was issue 600...just 2 issues ago

DeadKittens001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeadKittens001

Thanks all.  They should really sticky official where to start threads in each of these forums.  I tried going back through posts to see if anyone had posted something like this.  So, thank you for the link Huntress.  =)

Mediant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Mediant
    @DeadKittens001: The first thread in the main thread for this has been updated with an index of sorts, I believe. That should help.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.