Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

What Avengers could beat a truly ticked off Diana?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@youmessinwithme:WW has fought superman who is a planet buster,supergirl that took a planet explosion unharmed and busted a moon like if it was nothing,power girl,ares,captain marvel,all characters with enough power to bust a planet.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
    youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By youmessinwithme

@powerwoman said:

@youmessinwithme: Drax destroy Star nothing to do his strength,because sun'core isnt solid ,sun'core is plasma state,when drax pull sun'core(a unknow of size star)that not raw strength as all,It doesn't matter how strong you think Drax is, his hands would go straight through the material and would never be able to get a grasp on it.he has to use some energy's power to affect'core

also,when thanos vs drax destroy a planet,we dont know this size,mass,density,it's could be as big as our earth or Jupiter or other any possible planets of size,Unless we know the size of the planet, or is unable to quantify

And,The planet destroyed itself. Thanos and Drax just created an instability to cause the chain reaction.Read the panel carefully and you will see their grappling cause the ebbs and flow to be out of balance. This caused an instability in the planet which in turn caused the planet to destroy itself.

Thanos and Drax didn't destroy the planet directly (as in supply all of the power) but rather they just started an irreversible chain reaction that ultimately lead to the planet's demise.

so,even drax can destroy planet,he need thanos,and PLANET ITSELF to help him done it

Drax has destroyed Planets on multiple occasions.....including by himself. with a single punch. and the core of a star is under incredible pressure to the point that it would be esseintially solid, like if you weren't burning up you could touch it as though it were a solid object you're hands wouldn't pass straight through. but that wasn't really my point it was more about what the writers intended to show which was he grabs a star and pulls it apart. if that's not a strength feat then what type of feat is it?

and realisticly if you had Superstrength you're hands would just tear through large objects you tried to lift since they wouldn't be able to withstand the strain, or if you lifted a building it would just fall apart, and if you were super strong and you punched something solid that was larger than you, you would only create a whole the size of your fist up to your shoulder(0r as far as your arm extended). So if you want to apply real world physics almost all comic book feats are Null and Void. But that's no fun for anyone....

for example Superman once escapes a double black hole (a black whole within a black whole) which of course doesn't exist and couldn't exist and was simply made up by comic book writers to give him a feat that no one had ever done before. that doesn't mean it isn't impressive.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#253  Edited By SC  Moderator

@gokuwarrior said:

I know you didn't mention Galalctus or Living Tribunal, just like I never mentioned many of the things you directed at me. Hence why I mentioned Galactus and Living Tribunal to try and explain to you what you are doing. Do you understand? You seem argumentative, almost as if you aren't actually reading any points being made, just rushing to provide counter arguments even if they aren't accurate to what the other person is saying. I almost worrying about addressing anymore of your post because of your ability to not address actual points. You still have not answered what a null hypothesis is?

Actually I know that Superman is a fictional character and gets written a certain way because of creative reasons and business reasons that have nothing to do with feats, and he is actually written quite inconsistently by virtue of serving different creative needs and having multiple writers. I know this, do you know this?

Superman hets beaten by Hulk because of the null hypothesis. Unless you can explain what that is?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Do you concede?

Here's your list:

1. Hyperion

2.Sentry

3.Blue Marvel

4. Hulk Red/Green, who all have similar attributes

Then you have magic based characters

5.Dr.Strange

6.Scarlet Witch, who may be an avatar for chaos magic now, I'm not sure.

7.Captain Universe

8.Starbrand ( whom I posted a scan off facing Thor, Hyperion, and Hulk ).

red/green hulk no,and i don't know enough about starban strength,speed and durability.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc:false,superman is consistent most of the time,and when we compare their consistent feats,superman is obiously above hulk.

hulk wins by null hypothesis?,by that you mean ignoring all about superman's background and feats to give the victory to the character you want?,nice try.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By youmessinwithme
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By SC  Moderator

@gokuwarrior said:

@sc:false,superman is consistent most of the time,and when we compare their consistent feats,superman is obiously above hulk.

hulk wins by null hypothesis?,by that you mean ignoring all about superman's background and feats to give the victory to the character you want?,nice try.

So your saying that Superman not only beats Galactus but eats him? Wow. Now thats a nice try.

Yes Hulk beats Superman because of the null hypothesis feat. You know what that is don't you? The null hypothesis doesn't actually involve Superman at all. All Superman's feats doubled can't compare to the null hypothesis feat. Do you know it?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By evilvegeta74

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Here's your list:

1. Hyperion

2.Sentry

3.Blue Marvel

5.Dr.Strange

7.Captain Universe

red/green hulk no,and i don't know enough about starban strength,speed and durability.

No Caption Provided

This is Starbrand , the guy in red!

A new Star Brand appears on Earth-616 during the Marvel NOW! event. This Star Brand is bullied college student Kevin Conner who receives his abilities from an abnormal White Event. It is stated that a flaw in this White Event caused an unworthy ignored youth to be chosen rather than a qualified candidate. His transformation caused him to annihilate the entire college. The Avengers arrived at the area with Captain Universe and Nightmask to investigate the event.[4] Nightmask and Star Brand later head to Mars to confront Ex Nihilo.[5] The Avengers fought against Nightmask and Star Brand which resulted in Nightmask and Star Brand destroying the living consciousness of Earth. Iron Man imprisoned them in the Sol's Hammer weapn.[6]

Alongside Ex Nihilo, Abyss, and Nightmask, Star Brand joins the Avengers

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:WW has fought superman who is a planet buster,supergirl that took a planet explosion unharmed and busted a moon like if it was nothing,power girl,ares,captain marvel,all characters with enough power to bust a planet.

Superman-Never happened, he's clamed he can hit that hard, but no real evidence, and Superman knocked himself out Destroying a moon that was exactly the same size as the earth's moon so him being a planet buster is kinda doubt full

Supergirl-Kara survived a planet explosion? unless you mean linda who destroyed a moon of unknown size(however Linda is an angel and never fought WW in her true form in which she is far stronger than Superman or even Despero who has beaten up the whole damn league) and since Superman himself got KOed in such an attempt I doubt she was actually in her Supergirl form when that happened(as it was before she ever reached the earth)

Powergirl-never happened

Are-never happened

Captain Marvel-Never happened

you are simply assuming they are planet busters.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:superman destroyed a moon before new 52,and he was able to handle the weight of the earth by himself in the new 52.

and i'm tired of the trolls,WW can't handle planet busters for you?,well her feats prove she can,but if you don't like it well god have it your way.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By evilvegeta74

@gokuwarrior:

A new Star Brand appears on Earth-616 during the Marvel NOW! event. This Star Brand is bullied college student Kevin Conner who receives his abilities from an abnormal White Event. It is stated that a flaw in this White Event caused an unworthy ignored youth to be chosen rather than a qualified candidate. His transformation caused him to annihilate the entire college. The Avengers arrived at the area with Captain Universe and Nightmask to investigate the event.[4] Nightmask and Star Brand later head to Mars to confront Ex Nihilo.[5] The Avengers fought against Nightmask and Star Brand which resulted in Nightmask and Star Brand destroying the living consciousness of Earth. Iron Man imprisoned them in the Sol's Hammer weapn.[6]

Alongside Ex Nihilo, Abyss, and Nightmask, Star Brand joins the Avengers. Hey there's Tony Stark coming up with an idea on how to stop a few extremely powerful beings, what a brain!

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc:galactus is more powerful than superman going by feats so no superman can't beat him,and you can't be null,we know really well what these characters have done,i don't need null hypothesis to know superman beats hulk,i have the feats that prove it,if you want to do your own hypotesis about feats,about what they represent,do it and that will be specualation,going off topic,without taking into consideration the actual showings of the characters,and i couldn't care less if you arrived to the conclusion that hulk is superior according to your personal hypothesis of what you consider to be the true facts.

stay in denial.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior:

Alongside Ex Nihilo, Abyss, and Nightmask, Star Brand joins the Avengers. Hey there's Tony Stark coming up with an idea on how to stop a few extremely powerful beings, what a brain!

then pochi arrived and killed the avengers and wonder woman.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: It's not only because sun core is plasma state,so it is silly science,though in the comic book has proven solar core is not solid

here,thor withstand sun core

No Caption Provided

so,even in the comic book,sun core is still not solid

No Caption Provided

Drax is only what, 6 or 7 feet tall? Being generous, say the box is twice his height, so 12.5 feet by 12.5 feet is a 156.25 square foot box. That image is showing an absolutely miniscule portion of a star, even a small one,All we see is Drax enveloped in a bunch of fire. It could be scaled to the point where the star, or maybe its edge, would fit in the panel, but it could also not and only show Drax a few kilometers or even less from its surface. However, one explanation, that Drax actually removed the core of a star with his human-sized bare hands, and also that this somehow caused the star to explode instead of collapse, makes no sense at all.because if that was true,this star would be very small(panel call it's small of star)or The other explanation is that Drax didn't actually destroy the star, he just perturbed it locally to the point it caused a large disruption, expelling him from it, is at least vaguely more reasonable. If we've got a choice between "completely stupid" and "somewhat stupid," why would we deliberately choose the stupider explanation?

By the destroy planets,drax only destroy a planet(only panel call it's planet,we even dont know it's size and density)but need thanos help him, Check scans,their grappling cause the ebbs and flow to be out of balance.and then planet was destroyed,drax never destroy the planet directly

No Caption Provided

That mean drax and thanos created an instability to cause the chain reaction.This caused an instability in the planet which in turn caused the planet to destroy itself.DRAX+thanos in to flame created the planets ebbs and flow to be out of balance,then planet itself was destroyed

except these,drax only destroy some unknow of size moon,Very similar to the thing Gladiator breaks (which others claim to be a planet as well, but it's not).when drax destroy "planet" same time himself says she hulk is MUCH stronger than him

No Caption Provided

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:superman destroyed a moon before new 52,and he was able to handle the weight of the earth by himself in the new 52.

and i'm tired of the trolls,WW can't handle planet busters for you?,well her feats prove she can,but if you don't like it well god have it your way.

Yeah i talked about him busting the Moon. he infinite mass body slammed it and knocked himself out in the process.... he did destroy it i. but he also KOed himself

and actually i think i just proved that her feats don't prove it...

and Finally i'm giving legitiment Arguments not troling anything.

I asked when has she fought a planet buster. and got a list of Definite high teirs... who have between all of them never once busted a planet.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 SC  Moderator

@sc:galactus is more powerful than superman going by feats so no superman

Okay, so you think Galactus is more powerful, so why do you think Superman beats him so easily?

What I just posted above is a misrepresentation of your points, this is something you do to others. I have tried to explain this to you, but you have ignored when I have told you. Do you understand now? Do you understand that you have not accurately understood (or at least seem to based on your counter points) the points of others?

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By evilvegeta74

@gokuwarrior said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@gokuwarrior:

then pochi arrived and killed the avengers and wonder woman.

Lol! you are a mess! Seriously do you see how Stark came in and solved that situation, with his mind. The guys something serious! Wonder Woman is a bad chick, I have to say, but you can't count out Stark.I just wanted you to read for yourself instead of boasting which is rude, we are here to have fun, and enlighten each other, seriously.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:pre 52 WW proved to have enough strength,durability and speed to bust a planet,she just needs to bust the core of the damn planet,and everyone knows that superman before and now is a planet buster,but as a thor fan you will deny it,i guess you think thor can still survive the power of the 20 planets right?.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74:i didn't copunt him out,i just wanted to put and end to this debate between you and me,so pochi came out and stomped everyone including WW.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@sc:galactus is more powerful than superman going by feats so no superman

Okay, so you think Galactus is more powerful, so why do you think Superman beats him so easily?

What I just posted above is a misrepresentation of your points, this is something you do to others. I have tried to explain this to you, but you have ignored when I have told you. Do you understand now? Do you understand that you have not accurately understood (or at least seem to based on your counter points) the points of others?

i understood their points,some users said wonder man,rogue,ms marvel,she-hulk,namor can beat WW,and i said it's not true because she has consistently shown to be more powerful than them.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

That makes that an even bigger durabily feat for Thor for withstanding the pressure.

and nothing there states that they cause a chain reaction, there Massive clash appears to be the cause of the destruction since there isn't really any ebbes or tides of a planet for them to offset let alone that would cause planetary destruction.

And it states on panel that the planet Gladiator destroys is well a planet. so it is, i don't know why you'd try to argue that. it says "a small dead planet" so although it may not be as impressive as destroying the earth(although the earth is actually a very small planet so it doesn't really discredit that it could be more impressive either) it's definitely a planetary level feat.

and there is another scan of Drax destroying a celestial mass where it states on panel that it is a planet. I will look for it in the morning. but it's from the same comic that him destroying the star is from.

and That's a really low showing for Drax. he is more consistently shown on a level far far above she hulk, so don't just try to lowball the character.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 SC  Moderator

@gokuwarrior said:

I gave you a hypothetical situation, you addressed that hypothetical situation by questioning it as if I said it actually happened. Thus demonstrating you didn't realize I was speaking of a hypothetical situation. Now thats okay, but how can you claim to understand this point?

I countered a point you made by referring to null hypothesis, your counter point to me didn't address any point I made, when I asked you if you knew what a null hypothesis was, in case you didn't know what it was, and if you didn't understand what it was, I could understand you ignoring my point, or not understanding it or not addressing it, but you didn't answer me, and you repeated an argument and said I said things I didn't actually say. I am not sure how you can claim this as understanding a point.

English isn't my first language so I hope you aren't offended by me asking, but is English your first language? I ask because some small but important words used to make your points seem to suggest that you do not understand the points I make. It would also explain how you address points I have not made. In fiction, can is a redundant term. Truth is also relative and subjective in fiction. Earlier you implied I think Hulk is superior, but in fact I do not. My points have nothing to do with any single fictional characters, because we haven't even reached a consensus with basic words. If you don't understand null hypothesis, you will not understand some of my arguments.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:pre 52 WW proved to have enough strength,durability and speed to bust a planet,she just needs to bust the core of the damn planet,and everyone knows that superman before and now is a planet buster,but as a thor fan you will deny it,i guess you think thor can still survive the power of the 20 planets right?.

No she didn't!!! if she proved it than post Proof of it!

and if Superman's a planet Buster with just his raw strength and punching power as you assume than why does he need to IM body slam a moon, the same size as ours to break it and KO himself in the process?

you're calling me a troll for using on Panel evidence.

and Read the new God of Thunder series. yes I believe he still could and even if i don't it's still a feat he has performed on Panel. something that doesn't exist for Superman or Wonder woman being a genuine Planet buster, Superman at one point when fighting the infinity man claims that "if he pounds anything long enough it willl go down even a planet" well beating on the Infinity man who then KOes Superman.

and if i'm wrong and it does Post it!!!!!!

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By gokuwarrior

@youmessinwithme:funny how you said they never did,haha,silver age superman had more than enough feats on that level and golden age WW moved the sun,if you think they aren't planet busters now then keep thinking that way,i know you wanted binary to win no matter what from the moment you posted so why would i bother?.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By PowerWoman

@youmessinwithme: That mean sun core is not solid,drax cant pull it with RAW strength,he must be use some energy's power to affect it,or Let's ignore it,drax pull sun core with his RAW strength,but strange,because Drax actually removed the core of a star with his human-sized bare hands,a star's core of size = human-sized hands?

No Caption Provided

Either this means that it is an ultra-small stars(comics beyoned physics)Or Drax didn't actually destroy the star, he just perturbed it locally to the point it caused a large disruption, expelling him from it

If you can not understand

Let's look at the panel

No Caption Provided

Did the drax and thanos destroy the planet directly?No,when planet was destroyed before, their grappling cause the ebbs and flow to be out of balance in panel. and then planet was destroyed,Read it,thanos+drax created the ebbs and flow to be out of balance,and PLANET WAS DESTROYED,Note that this sequence,This is the scanning of all, although it does not mention chain reaction,but when ebbs and flow to be out of balance that would be makes the planet core becomes unstable,

They violently wretched the planet from its NORMAL ebbs and tides.

This creates an instability in the core of a planet, causing a planet to explode.

Did you see the movie "Man of Steel"? If so then did see you how the Kryptonians caused their own planet to explode by creating an instability in the core?

It takes a lot of power to create an instability significant enough though. So the feat was still awesome. They just didn't do all the work though. The planet did its part at the end. They hit the switch and the planet was activated.

Hitting that switch takes hella power though.

As for Gladiator destroy a planet,In fact, it never shows its true size,we dont know size,we dont know mass,we dont know density,we only to know it's "death planet"

Gladiator had to repeatedly hit the surface of the planet to crack its crust. A several megatonne focussed explosion can crack a crust of a planet (like Earth). That is nowhere near the same amount of force / energy required to move even a small portion of the Earth's mass.

Now the we know almost nothing about the planet that he broke up. We don't know its size, composition, tectonic stability etc. We cannot even be sure of its age but we can estimate that it is old (note the top left text).

It would appear that his repeated blows crack the crust, leading to a chain reaction that results in the planet breaks up. Basically we don't know much about the planet period so what you think you see here is wishful thinking.Gladiator's feat here is ambiguous or very hard to measure he how strong,because we dont know this planet density mass size

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:funny how you said they never did,haha,silver age superman had more than enough feats on that level and golden age WW moved the sun,if you think they aren't planet busters now then keep thinking that way,i know you wanted binary to win no matter what from the moment you posted so why would i bother?.

I ment never in this continuity. Since that was technically a different Superman and a different Wonder woman from a different universe, these one's really never could =P

But yes of course Pre-crisis Diana and Kal-el would mop the floor with the entire Avengers roster.But that doesn't make the Current ones planet busters.

So make up you're mind

are you debating Pre-crisis Diana

Pre-Flashpoint Diana

or Current/post-flashpoint Diana

you can't just use feats from all of them and roll them into one super character, They are different characters and would cause the battle to go very differently.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:i was talking about pre 52 wonder woman,but you can believe what you want,after the debate with the others i'm not in the mood to keep arguing right now.

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

choose

Real world Physics

or

Comic Book physics

cause you're just going back and fourth where ever the argument suits you. if the core was upset the planet would not simply explode(like literal planet explosion) unless of course were talking comics.

The core of the Planet is never mentioned in any of Drax's planet busting feats, or in Gladiator's(which you are right it never said size, mass, density etc. but i didn't say it was either. you said it was a moon, and that people saying it was a planet were wrong. when on panel it is specifically called a planet) you're assuming this is causing the planets destruction.

the core could have cooled and been inactive on either or both of these planets, and like i said there not mentioned so you can't just assume that's the reason and try to force it down my throat.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By PowerWoman

@youmessinwithme: It is irrelevant when Krypton exploded, it is because the core is unstable, if we ignore the science, then any kind would be meaningless feat,pull earth,destroy planet,or other feats would be no possibility to measure,In fact, this there is another way,Whether gladiator or drax/thanos, it never said size, mass, density,i never call it's "moon",My point is that if we do not know all of this, then it can not be quantified,Unless we know it's size,mass,density,our earth,our sun,our galaxy,our universe that could be quantified,but unknow planet,unkow star,unknow galaxy,unknow universe(like hulk once destroy a unknow of size universe),that cant be quantified

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:i was talking about pre 52 wonder woman,but you can believe what you want,after the debate with the others i'm not in the mood to keep arguing right now.

alright fair enough i'm up late and want to sleep too, but I just don't see how me saying someone who was a planet buster, who now has even more powers at least stands a chance against Wonder Woman is strolling....

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By youmessinwithme

@powerwoman said:

@youmessinwithme: It is irrelevant when Krypton exploded, it is because the core is unstable, if we ignore the science, then any kind would be meaningless feat,pull earth,destroy planet,or other feats would be no possibility to measure,In fact, this there is another way,Whether gladiator or drax/thanos, it never said size, mass, density,i never call it's "moon",My point is that if we do not know all of this, then it can not be quantified,Unless we know it's size,mass,density,our earth,our sun,our galaxy,our universe that could be quantified,but unknow planet,unkow star,unknow galaxy,unknow universe(like hulk once destroy a unknow of size universe),that cant be quantified

Fair enough but you specifically say that it's not a planet, and it says on panel that it is.

And i didn't bring up the size, density mass etc. to start you did, But you're assuming the Planet is destroyed because of a core reaction when none is mentioned.

and i was wrong earlier, drax destroys another Planetoid not planet, http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/drax/draxplanetbusting.jpg.html

and here it specificcally says a world when he destroys it http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/drax/draxstarbusting.jpg.html

and it says the planet was unwilling witness to the planets total devestation, where the core is not mentioned. http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/drax/draxthanosplanetbust1.jpg and now you're the one ignoring science because that is not something that happens because of a planet's crust cracking.

and when gladiator bust's it it's refered to as a world, and he simply pounds the planet into chunks once again, no freaking mention of the core http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/354/destroyingworld2dh8.jpg/ so you can't just assume that these are all caused by the cores becoming unstable,

well actually you can that's you're opinion.

But since there is no evidence to suggest that is the reason (and since that woulld not cause such a violent reaction) I assume that it is not cause by the core and thus Respectfully disagree with you.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By PowerWoman

@youmessinwithme: I know all these scans,I know what you say,but if we are ignoring science,any feats would be ridiculous and pointless,you cant ignoring science even in the comic book,unless this is Tom and Jerry comic book

Even I agree with you,ignoring science,we are still dont know how of they are size and mass and density,Similarly, is meaningless,unless we know size,mass and density

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By youmessinwithme

@powerwoman said:

@youmessinwithme: I know all these scans,I know what you say,but if we are ignoring science,any feats would be ridiculous and pointless,you cant ignoring science even in the comic book,unless this is Tom and Jerry comic book

Even I agree with you,ignoring science,we are still dont know how of they are size and mass and density,Similarly, is meaningless,unless we know size,mass and density

You are the one ignoring science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I already said we don't know the Size Goddamn it, may times!!! what's you're point? I didn't bring Up the Size either, you did!!

and even if you're not and assumingly a core reaction could cause this kind of outer planetary destruction, that doesn't matter because that isn't mentioned and didn't happen in the Above scans, there is no evidence to Support that some kind of core reaction caused the planets to break apart, it just shows Gladiator pounding them to pieces and says the same.

and even if that was the cause(which it's not) it's irrelevant because like i said, Superman, nor, wonder woman, Captain Marvel etc. have ever Busted a planet at all.

So you are only arguing with me for the sake of Arguing at this point. and it's very annoying.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

alright fair enough i'm up late and want to sleep too, but I just don't see how me saying someone who was a planet buster, who now has even more powers at least stands a chance against Wonder Woman is strolling....

i didn't said it's not a match for WW,i was talking about your other comment that sounded as if WW can't fight a planet buster.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: If we dont kow is size,so that feat would be can not be quantified,you cant use it in the battle,but you did it many times,did you?You do not stop

And you even to know this is unknow of size,Gladiator destroy a unknow of size planet,in the comic book,Anything is possible when drax held a star core in his human-sized hands,It may be extremely small,or MUCH bigger than our earth,who know

Superman,wonder woman isnt destroy planet,but destroy a unknow of size planet is not mean they are stronger or something,superman move the earth,we know how much weight of the earth,its could be quantified

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By youmessinwithme

@gokuwarrior: I didn't say she can't, I asked for when she has, you gave me a list of people who have never busted a planet, and when i said they hadn't you called me a troll.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: If we dont kow is size,so that feat would be can not be quantified,you cant use it in the battle,but you did it many times,did you?You do not stop

And you even to know this is unknow of size,Gladiator destroy a unknow of size planet,in the comic book,Anything is possible when drax held a star core in his human-sized hands,It may be extremely small,or MUCH bigger than our earth,who know

Superman,wonder woman isnt destroy planet,but destroy a unknow of size planet is not mean they are stronger or something,superman move the earth,we know how much weight of the earth,its could be quantified

No i only used them once, and because we don't know it's exact size doesn't mean it can't be used.

Superman, Wonder Woman and the Martian manhunter moved the earth together when the Flash speed stole the earth and stopped the planet's rotation and revolution.

The other time was a re-telling of a Pre-crisis story.

post flashpoint he pushed against a man made machine for days that was supposedly pushing against him with the weight of our earth. But that is an inconsistently high showing just like drax being weaker than She hulk is an inconstantly low showing.

Without flash speed stealing it took Wonder-woman, Superman, Martian manhunter and GL to move the moon. our moon.

Stars are Bigger than our moon and according to Narration (by narrator and characters) Gladiator collapsed a star with his hands, and Drax tore one apart on panel.

and even if Superman did or could move the earth, that's irrelevant since this thread is about Wonder Woman!!

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme:it's because i was tired,i had a long debate with the others.

man no worries if i could jump through the internet and out of someone else 's computer and beat them to death, today i would have that's how frustrated i am with someone else's argument.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: Stars is bigger than planets,but when in the comic book,drax held a star core in his human sized of hands,the thing would be different, It is quite obvious that I have shown the scan

Again,we dont know the planet of size,it's could be extremely small,so destroy a extremely small planet would be isnt Impressive,but i dont know how big of them,it's could be bigger than our earth,as big as Jupiter,who know,unless we are to know how big of them,it's could be quantified,Even ignoring the scientific,we are still dont know how big of them

And about the "moving the earth",your point looks more like a troll,earth weight could be quantified,unknow of planet cant be quantified,we all know earth not less than a city of size,and wonder woman help superman moving the earth,that nothing to do doubt it

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/debunking-the-wank-comic-feat-fact-check-712866/?page=2

youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: Stars is bigger than planets,but when in the comic book,drax held a star core in his human sized of hands,the thing would be different, It is quite obvious that I have shown the scan

Again,we dont know the planet of size,it's could be extremely small,so destroy a extremely small planet would be isnt Impressive,but i dont know how big of them,it's could be bigger than our earth,as big as Jupiter,who know,unless we are to know how big of them,it's could be quantified,Even ignoring the scientific,we are still dont know how big of them

And about the "moving the earth",your point looks more like a troll,earth weight could be quantified,unknow of planet cant be quantified,we all know earth not less than a city of size,and wonder woman help superman moving the earth,that nothing to do doubt it

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/debunking-the-wank-comic-feat-fact-check-712866/?page=2

I already conceded that we don't know the weight of those planets. many. many. many times. stop saying that, everyone already knows that.

I know the earth's weight can be quantified, it even gives it on the scan of Superman benching it, it would be trolling if i said the earth's weight couldn't be quantified, but.... I never said it couldn't be quantified!!!

what is wrong with you??? stop trying to put words in my mouth. what the hell are you on about? you're argument lacks structure, or facts, or rebuttals to the points i'm actually making. do yourself(and me) a favor and learn better English if you want to debate on a mainly english user friendly site, it will allow you to actually read what in the %*&^%+ I am saying and Maybe allow you to form a properly structured argument to my points because you aren't doing that. the only thing you've done is clearly be very frustrating.

and yes she helped but 2 other heroes helped as well, so the amount of it she was pulling, as you are so very fond of saying could not be quantified. and even if it was 33.3% or 50% or 100% Gladiator would still have better feats so just. stop.

and that thread is 8 pages long? what in there did you want me too look at?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: if you keep continue this way, you should really stop, you've lost control

Gladiator isnt better,because the planet could be less than city of size,but wonder woman help superman move the earth,we know earth of size,we know earth of mass,we know earth of density,And wonder woman is superman strength of level

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

but nice try,though

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

If Wonder Woman is so invulnerable, why does she need bracelets to protect her from bullets?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By gokuwarrior

@mikex20 said:

If Wonder Woman is so invulnerable, why does she need bracelets to protect her from bullets?

because she has a vulnerability against piercing weapons of a certain caliber,most heros always have a vulnerable point in their durability.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74 said:

Here's your list:

1. Hyperion

Can´t say, don´t know his powers

2.Sentry

Hell of a fight, if WW doesn´t use magic weapons, no chance. If she does, lasso is the deux ex machina of a ll weapons. She can change him back to human form. She beat Ares in Gods And Mortals and that Ares would have kicked Sentry´s ass. He was so overpowered it was ridilculous. But Lasso Of Truth got him. Add to that, sword of haefaestus. She be able to take his blasts. But she´d need weapons.

3.Blue Marvel

No idea who he is.

Red Hulk, really? He gets hotter the angrier he gets. No problem for WW. She can with stand tempretures as hot as the sun.

5.Dr.Strange

She´d take him. Speed blitz. She´s also faced Circe and beat her many times and Circe is more powerful than Dr. Strange.

Same with Scarlet Witch. WW has many magic foes pre-new 52.

7.Captain Universe

Don´t know who he is. Can´t say.

Not sure who he is.

Green Hulk and Thor as I said before are the only ones I see beating her.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@powerherc said:
    • Hulk
    • Sentry
    • Hercules
    • Thor
    • Hyperion
    • Red Hulk
    • Scarlet Witch
    • Dr. Strange

hulk,red-hulk and hercules can't beat WW.

Sure they can.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc: no they can't,she is too fast and skillful.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@powerherc: no they can't,she is too fast and skillful.

No, she's not fast nor skillful enough.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc:yes she is much faster than them and a better fighter,now you try to deny the fact that she has super speed?,talking about being a troll.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.