Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS TEEN TITANS ft. Warrior Woman

• 150 results
    Kingthunder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cant wait to see this movie really enjoyed the last three rooting for my boy Damian!!!!

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Liar, you were feeling very hard-done-by that Wonder Woman wiped the floor with Batman, you've come to believe Batman can fell the likes of Wonder Woman in close quarter combat, we'll call it the "Batgod complex". And I couldn't care less about your dumb battle-board ranking system, if DC named Superman the Numero Uno then he's the Numero Uno and Wonder Woman's the Numero Due. Even Batman can trade blows with Darkseid now apparently, like hell Wonder Woman can't. I wasn't even upset Damien ducked the swing, I'm more upset that Superman's presented as a greater challenge than the 4 of them. That's a very tough one to swallow.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: that you're an immature little girl that I'm tired of? Oh yeah. I got it. Next time try using your words like a big girl. I think you can do it.

and yet you are still here coming back for more. Try adding something of substance to the forum and perhaps people won't dismiss you.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By kiba

@csg_cl: by substance do you mean all the crying and whining you're doing? Over a trailer no less! I tried reason and rationalization but you've got too much complaining to do. And you all wonder why the wonder woman fans have such a bad reputation on the vine. The only reason I come back is because you keep talking to me. It would be rude to ignore someone who's speaking to me.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@entropy_aegis: Liar, you were feeling very hard-done-by that Wonder Woman wiped the floor with Batman, you've come to believe Batman can fell the likes of Wonder Woman in close quarter combat, we'll call it the "Batgod complex". And I couldn't care less about your dumb battle-board ranking system, if DC named Superman the Numero Uno then he's the Numero Uno and Wonder Woman's the Numero Due. Even Batman can trade blows with Darkseid now apparently, like hell Wonder Woman can't. I wasn't even upset Damien ducked the swing, I'm more upset that Superman's presented as a greater challenge than the 4 of them. That's a very tough one to swallow.

You're telepathic? good to know really. Either way even if I was, that whole thing was made up for a long time ago when Bats knocked her unconscious with one kick. Can you please send me a link to this thread where I bashed this comic? I say thread because I'm 100% certain it was just one post on one thread that I probably didn't make myself and nothing more.

Nice to see you're also delusional,Superman doesn't hold a candle to Spectre so no he's not number uno. Though now I understand your frustration,you just take hyperbole at face value. I'm sure you'll also try to pass her off as the best fighter in DC because Johns said so but you'll attack me for daring to claim Batman is the second smartest man in DC as also claimed by Johns. HYPERBOLE.

Superman is Superman,try to let go off your inferiority complex. Really do you have some sort of exchange rate system of your own that ties Superman and Wonder Woman in some manner? what type of system is it? obviously not a free float, do you call it managed float? joint float? or something else?

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: by substance do you mean all the crying and whining you're doing? Over a trailer no less! I tried reason and rationalization but you've got too much complaining to do. And you all wonder why the wonder woman fans have such a bad reputation on the vine. The only reason I come back is because you keep talking to me. It would be rude to ignore someone who's speaking to me.

Let me invite you to be rude then ... your presence here isn't adding diddly squat to the discussion. Honestly, no one here has made a huge complaint about the trailer, it's just your little bat-ego that is bruised because people here find it silly that a 10-year old street leveler boy is portrayed as having ANY chance against any of the JL. It's piss poor writing that is disappointing to say the very least. Offer up some reasons as to why this is not poor writing or some value to the conversation instead of just attempting a lecture to a fanbase who pretty much universally disagrees with you and perhaps you'll be taken as more than a ridiculous fanboy.

There is no point to a forum if it doesn't spark discussion over exactly this type of moment, a trailer is released and the fanbases weigh in on it ... that's the whole point of being here. If you disagree then use your big kid words instead of stomping your little foot and acting indignant that not everyone sees things the way you do. Maybe if you didn't storm in here claiming we're all a bunch of crybabies we'd pay some attention to what you have to say.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: that you're an immature little girl that I'm tired of? Oh yeah. I got it. Next time try using your words like a big girl. I think you can do it.

@renchamp how is this acceptable? I get a warning for calling someone a child and yet this type of crap can fly by on this forum. I am done.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@renchamp how is this acceptable? I get a warning for calling someone a child and yet this type of crap can fly by on this forum. I am done.

don't take it to personally, the mods on this board aren't all that in your face unless someone writes directly to them. Usually they stay out of the mix unless it gets really ugly and then they tend to admonish everyone involved unless there is a very obvious reason to single out an individual. @kiba and I have been amusing ourselves with a little flame war. He'll eventually realize that he's got zero support on this forum and go lick his little wounds. As I said to him before "Bye Felicia" ... maybe it'll stick this time :)

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By kiba

@csg_cl: and now I'm a ridiculous fan boy. I've not said one thing defending Robin, in fact I can't stand the little snot. I've said that in an earlier post in this thread had you bothered to stop crying, pouting and whining in order to actually read. You claim no one's making a huge deal out of this? That all you've done, any of you. Give reasons? Contribute? I've done that. I've told you I've done that but you'd rather cry. So go ahead and cry but don't accuse me of trying to be anything other than rational and open minded over a movie than isn't even been made yet, at least I was reasonable until the insults started. Sick of listening to you all explode when you PRECIEVE an insult to Diana. Most of this junk is in your mind. Every character looks bad sometimes. Superman spent most of the JL cartoon getting knocked on his butt. Batman got beat up by Lex and not once did I complain about any of it simply because I can be mature. Maybe give it a try? "Lick my little wounds?" you have an inflated view of yourself if you think your pitiful insults and made up logic has hurt me at all and there is no "flame war" here. Just me and some of your nonsense. If you don't want to talk by all means simply stop talking to me. That simple. Bye Felicia.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: She turned this in to some Batman vs Wonder Woman debate not me.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By CSG_CL

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: and now I'm a ridiculous fan boy. I've not said one thing defending Robin, in fact I can't stand the little snot. I've said that in an earlier post in this thread had you bothered to stop crying, pouting and whining in order to actually read. You claim no one's making a huge deal out of this? That all you've done, any of you. Give reasons? Contribute? I've done that. I've told you I've done that but you'd rather cry. So go ahead and cry but don't accuse me of trying to be anything other than rational and open minded over a movie than isn't even been made yet, at least I was reasonable until the insults started. Sick of listening to you all explode when you PRECIEVE an insult to Diana. Most of this junk is in your mind. Every character looks bad sometimes. Superman spent most of the JL cartoon getting knocked on his butt. Batman got beat up by Lex and not once did I complain about any of it simply because I can be mature. Maybe give it a try? "Lick my little wounds?" you have an inflated view of yourself if you think your pitiful insults and made up logic has hurt me at all and there is no "flame war" here. Just me and some of your nonsense. If you don't want to talk by all means simply stop talking to me. That simple. Bye Felicia.

let me refresh your memory of how you chose to enter this thread ... meanwhile the rest of us were having an interesting conversation about the merits of Trigon as a cosmic threat ... even the OP's first comment was more about Diana's behavior than it was about Damian dodging her. YOU started the complaining on that topic

No Caption Provided

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: how delusional are you? the OP's first comment was COMPLAINING Diana was trying to kill children and Robin's mary sue-ness. I didn't start anything and i don't have to defend myself to you. You've been one of those posting like some huge insult to humanity was committed because Diana didn't chop off a child's head.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: how delusional are you? the OP's first comment was COMPLAINING Diana was trying to kill children and Robin's mary sue-ness. I didn't start anything and i don't have to defend myself to you. You've been one of those posting like some huge insult to humanity was committed because Diana didn't chop off a child's head.

No actually I wasn't ... I was having a civilized conversation about Trigon and actually made a joke about the inevitable complaining that would come along from the trailer. I freely admit that I was snarky/snide in my comment to you, but come on, you deserved it by feeling the need to announce to the whole forum that we are all whiney brats and stomping off in a huff (you do see the irony there right?)

Probably not ... so just in case

No Caption Provided

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By kiba

@csg_cl: no I didn't. I tried to get Entropy to stop before things escalated, like they have. I've only been insulting to you in response to your snide bs. If you don't like it then leave me alone. I've already told you that is that simple.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: no I didn't. I tried to get Entropy to stop before things escalated, like they have. I've only been insulting to you in response to your snide bs. If you don't like it then leave me alone. I've already told you that is that simple.

LOL ... you are like a kitten with a ball of string

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: pot and kettle? Maybe?

Only I'm totally willing to admit that I'm enjoying myself immensely just messing with your little ego ... poor little victim

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: oh no I'm no victim. I've lost my temper with you and sadly far to much of my time dealing with this nonsense. However if you need to troll on then by all means let's keep going.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: oh no I'm no victim. I've lost my temper with you and sadly far to much of my time dealing with this nonsense. However if you need to troll on then by all means let's keep going.

oh goodness! we've lost our temper have we? is that why you think calling me a little girl is an insult? why come to this forum at all except to pick fights?

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: because I actually like wonder woman but I don't make enough money to buy comics nor do I know what stories of hers are worth getting. Not everyone likes to pick fights like you do. This flame war junk is in your head.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: because I actually like wonder woman but I don't make enough money to buy comics nor do I know what stories of hers are worth getting. Not everyone likes to pick fights like you do. This flame war junk is in your head.

I'm perfectly civilized when people show respect on the forum. I'm only a dick to someone when they act like one themselves. If you want to know more about WW and have questions about what to spend your money on then ask and I'll bet you get a dozen enthusiastic and polite responses from nearly everyone on this forum. Come in with comments like you have on this thread and you'll get called out for it. It's rather simple.

I think most will recommend you start with Perez. He's the father of modern WW and nearly universally beloved. His run was the longest most consistent stretch for WW since Marston and established the character in the modern DCU. Everything that followed has been at least mostly rooted in Perez. They recently released an Omnibus of the Perez work that retails for about $40-$50 in hardcover. If you want to save a few bucks you can find most of his work on an issue by issue basis in digital format for about $1.99/issue (maybe less).

Golden Age Marston work is awesome, but pretty quirky for this day and age ... might be hard to appreciate if you didn't grow up with it, but those of us who have read it and remember the character from the TV show (and even earlier) tend to have a bit of a different view of who and what WW and the Amazons should represent. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it IS very distinctive. You can also get many of the early issues through the DC digital app and there are a few compilations you can find on Amazon such as Wonder Woman: The War Years 1941-1945 for around $20.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: yes MOST people are friendly but you can stop talking to me like I jumped in this thread hating on everyone that was here. All I wanted was a little level headed objectivity before everyone started acting like Diana was getting crapped on in a more that's still being made. I won't bother next time. Thank you for your recommendations I'll check them out. It's been a while since I've seen her show but I remember loving it a lot at the time and I'd love to read her under her creator. I'm hearing more about him now that the earth one book is coming although I wonder how much I've seen in the preview is in line with Marsden view and what's Morrisons... I'll say his "take" just to be nice. The sex in the streets and the collar are gave steve has turned me off.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@csg_cl: yes MOST people are friendly but you can stop talking to me like I jumped in this thread hating on everyone that was here. All I wanted was a little level headed objectivity before everyone started acting like Diana was getting crapped on in a more that's still being made. I won't bother next time. Thank you for your recommendations I'll check them out. It's been a while since I've seen her show but I remember loving it a lot at the time and I'd love to read her under her creator. I'm hearing more about him now that the earth one book is coming although I wonder how much I've seen in the preview is in line with Marsden view and what's Morrisons... I'll say his "take" just to be nice. The sex in the streets and the collar are gave steve has turned me off.

I'm the first person to jump all over the OP of this thread when she opens that yap of hers and gets to complaining in ridiculous ways, but this thread was totally innocuous and pretty well behaved up until you came along. Perhaps you didn't intend it, but you came off as rude and condescending so you got snark in return.

I'm curious to see how Morrison's Earth One turns out ... from what I've seen it's in the spirit of the Golden Age, but who knows until it's here. The bondage aspect is heavily influenced from Marston, he was something of an enthusiast according to most accounts of his personal life, and it was pretty blatant in his comic work. WW was a big reason the CCA came into existence in the 1950s. They considered the Holiday Girls and the Amazons to be lesbian imagery and the bondage to be overtly sexual and unsuitable for children. Thus we ended up with a romance comic all about Diana and Steve for the next 20 years or so.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: sure its all my fault. i must have imagined mrtummytums, agent41, entropy, brunnhilde and even yourself all going at it when i tried to get entropy to drop it and move on like i wanted to. maybe you didnt mean it either but you havent come off any better than I have.

I thought the bondage stuff was a metaphor for women taking back their own power after letting men take it from them. Ive heard about his personal life but i find it hard to believe someone would put so much crazy sex stuff into a comic for kids. not that i dont believe you but... damn, thats pretty messed up if its true.

anyway, truce?

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Archizooom

@entropy_aegis: As a matter of fact I am, but I needn't use my telepathic abilities because you shared your thoughts with us. This was in the old Wonder Woman Respect Thread that's since been deleted, we both know you did it though. I stings a little seeing Batman crushed under Wonder Woman's heel, doesn't it. And I'm not delusional, Spectre is not a "superhero" per se, Superman is the mightiest amongst the regulars, deep down I know he's stronger, smarter, he's everything more than Wonder Woman, every damn week they remind me…and therein lies the source of my troubles, it's absolutely crucial to me, that after much hard work she's attained the same stature as Superman, so if by "nice things" you mean this movie, not sure I care whether or not they come my way. I mean I'll have to see it first, on youtube. Btw with 5 thousand years of training under her belt, I would hope her skills are pretty sharp...whether or not they measure up to Batman's, don't care to find out

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba: of course truce! I wasn't "blaming" you just telling you why I reacted to you the way I did.

The bondage stuff was probably at least partially a metaphor, but it was also of personal significance to Marston, who also lived a life in a 3-way relationship with two women. It all plays into the paradox that is WW who was both a male sexual fantasy and a symbol of women's empowerment. Given Marstons background as a PH.D. In Psych it's no real surprise that he brought such concepts directly and overtly into comics ... Batman and Superman had many elements of male power fantasy too, WW was just more honest about it

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brunnhilde: honestly ... Just stop. Your melodramatic crap is beyond the pale. I spent a lot of time today defending your earlier position, but when you spout crap like this you just make everything the other fanbases say about WW fans seem true.

If you don't have the wherewithal to feel deep down that WW is the equal to SM that's your issue.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: In theory, Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom and Doctor Manhattan are all more powerful than Superman, Superman is nonetheless the Numero Uno. I know it doesn't make sense but neither does all the battle-board bullshit, so as far as I'm concerned DC have the final word

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brunnhilde: why do you feel this need to make WW either more powerful than any other character or insist that she is worthless? Was she a useless lump who made all women look bad and weak when she was killed fighting for the multiverse?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: As a matter of fact I am, but I needn't use my telepathic abilities because you shared your thoughts with us. This was in the old Wonder Woman Respect Thread that's since been deleted, we both know you did it though. I stings a little seeing Batman crushed under Wonder Woman's heel, doesn't it. And I'm not delusional, Spectre is not a "superhero" per se, Superman is the mightiest amongst the regulars, deep down I know he's stronger, smarter, he's everything more than Wonder Woman, every damn week they remind me…and therein lies the source of my troubles, it's absolutely crucial to me, that after much hard work she's attained the same stature as Superman, so if by "nice things" you mean this movie, not sure I care whether or not they come my way. I mean I'll have to see it first, on youtube. Btw with 5 thousand years of training under her belt, I would hope her skills are pretty sharp...whether or not they measure up to Batman's, don't care to find out

So you have no proof,you're just pulling things out of your a$$. Doesn't sting any more than seeing Diana get the wind knocked out of her that's for sure. Are we done with this non sense now?

Spectre is a super hero,Martian is a super hero,Orion is a superhero but it's not about any of them is it? it's just you and your Superman complex. This whole thread reeks of inferiority.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@outside_85 said:

Here, to calm all the nervous nerves out there, this is the Diana that took a swing at Damians head:

No Caption Provided

You can thank me tomorrow for the nightmares :)

Damn it, just about to go to sleep....

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: I recall it as though it was yesterday, doesn't matter whether they believe me, even now you're getting all worked up about it. Bottom line is you're a hypocrite but feel free to drop by once a week to rip on the Wonder Woman fans, it's the way we do things here anyway

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: I recall it as though it was yesterday, doesn't matter whether they believe me, even now you're getting all worked up about it. Bottom line is you're a hypocrite but feel free to drop by once a week to rip on the Wonder Woman fans, it's the way we do things here anyway

That's because you just found out yesterday. I have been posting here for like 7 years so you obviously cant expect me to keep track of every post I ever wrote. Still not denying I posted something about that story but without even knowing what that post was I cant reinforce it,I cant retract it,I cant address it,I cant do ANYTHING. So direct me towards that thread or stop this foolish behaviour, in fact I think you're deliberately not giving me that link because it's easier for you to accuse me of something and not give me the chance to defend myself.

I can just say I didn't post anything of the sort and call it a day but heh I'm entertaining your accusation but now it's your turn to substantiate it in it's proper place. Bottom line is that all this has nothing to do with this thread.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Like I told you, the old Wonder Woman Respect thread was deleted, ask Saren, he's the one who deleted it. Nothing I can do about that so I suppose you're clear of all charges. Congrats. The bottom line was that you are more like these oh-so-whiny Wonder Woman fans than you care to admit

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Like I told you, the old Wonder Woman Respect thread was deleted, ask Saren, he's the one who deleted it. Nothing I can do about that so I suppose you're clear of all charges. Congrats. The bottom line was that you are more like these oh-so-whiny Wonder Woman fans than you care to admit

So this was just a waste of time,congrats.

Ok and?

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: flame wars are indeed a waste of time. I'm removing myself from this circus of lies now, have a good day

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: flame wars are indeed a waste of time. I'm removing myself from this circus of lies now, have a good day

You too.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By entropy_aegis

@agent41 said:
    @brunnhilde said:

What was the complain?. That WW beat batman in Hiketeia?. We all know that in a random fight batman can't even hurt characters like WW. She wouldn't even feel his attacks. But why do we have to explain so much?. Forums are here so people can express themselves. Sometimes some people will complain about a run or a movie, while other people will express that they like that run, that movie. It is the way it is.

That's the point I dont even remember. I dislike how Rucka's Batman was a stubborn prick to the point of self parody,the character literally had to be told that guns aren't bad,people are or that after Bruce Waye was framed for murder he was like "oh this is so cool I can be Batman forever now" and gave up trying to solve the goddman murder. Feat wise his Batman created Brother Eye and owned a Werewolf in 2 hits so I can assure Brunnhilde it had nothing to do with Batman losing. This particular display of personality was fully on point in Hiketeia which is why I dislike Batman's depiction there. But it's my general criticism against Rucka's Batman,nothing to do with that story specifically.

Rucka I just found to be the Scott Snyder of the 2000s and in addition his love for his own pets was vomit inducing. The characters he introduced in Batman he just took with him wherever he went and tried to make them something more than what they were.

Crispus Allen went from normal cop to Spectre

Renee Montoya went from normal cop to the Question

He had to get rid of Gordon and Bullock first for that,cant have the competition.

Whisper and Abbott went from serving Ra's to serving Religion of Crime and Intergang

Sasha went from bodyguard to Checkmate Queen

Nyssa Raatko just shows up,gets rid of Ra's and turns Talia in to her brainwashed slave

The f*ck?

wonderfan409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: What I should have said was that it feels like she's only shown as warrior in a lot of comics and the animated movies. I get the plot of the movie but still. What happened to the compassionate Diana?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

New 52 WW probably would have cut his hand off. >_>

I will forever miss the pre 52

Here, to calm all the nervous nerves out there, this is the Diana that took a swing at Damians head:

No Caption Provided

You can thank me tomorrow for the nightmares :)

Thank you for the nightmares good sir

@agent41 said:
    @kiba said:

Seriously?! The movie is not even finished being made and you're complaining Robin ducked a swing?

Yes. Because she has super speed and he doesn't. Honestly i don't mind the fact that powerhouses in movies are way weaker than their comic versions. But why can't they have more balanced opponents fighting each other?. No matter how watered down the powerhouses are in cartoons and movies. They will still be far above peak human level. Starfire fighting WW would have been a far better choice.

Damian has been OP from day one (remember the fight with deathstroke in Son of Batman) so really this is not much of a surprise..........hell i wouldn't be alarmed if he took down superman (like father like son I guess)..........*SIGH* it pains me to see my favorite character being treated like crap...........hope this it's the case for her live action appearance (-_-)

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I just read through this whole thread, very entertaining people. ^_^

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just read through it too. The saltiness in this thread though.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_wreath said:

I just read through it too. The saltiness in this thread though.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Yup, all based on a few seconds of unfinished animation.

Internet, don't ever change... ^_^

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yes don't! Lol. I get some of my best laughs from here.. Even if sometimes I can be a little salty..

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By black_wreath

@black_wreath said:

Yes don't! Lol. I get some of my best laughs from here.. Even if sometimes I can be a little salty..

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

You? Never! :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.